1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NERF this dmg!

Discussion in 'Ninja' started by Tristesse, May 6, 2020.

1. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

as many things in this game, this is "fixed" by getting gear fot he person being attacked by summon damage... whereas these same summons wont ever scale properly and are in actuality **** for all tasks besides stomping undergeared people.

2. GuiltGuy

You know what.
    It is the time for them to reveal the truth of pvp damage, the pvp accuracy for each class for each skill including the summon.

I am 337dp. It is not high but I can eaily be comboed by a full evasion striker. The damage is fully coming from his little friend.

PA has to show us the pvp damage for each skill. Showing pve damage and saying that pvp damage is reduced is not enough now.

Being op to everyone is the first step to balance so that liars cannot hide behind the classes that actually need buff and people will stop playing politics.

sajdas likes this.
  3. WhySoSeeryus

i agree, numbers/multipliers should be shown for pvp. id value that information way more than pve numbers.

4. GuiltGuy

That's true. I also appreciate their showing the pvp damage not confusing pve damage.

If they had shown us the the pvp damage for each skill, there would not have been the thread like this. Liars cannot lie anymore.

Especially this time they buff pve, they clearly separate the number of hits or critical rate for some certain skill, I see no reason they cannot open all the pvp skill damages to us.

The first step to the balance is the pvp skill damage. This should be open. Some classes obviously have ridiculous pvp damage (I mean some tank classes lol).

5. WhySoSeeryus

theres also special class to class modifiers according to that olddatamine

6. GuiltGuy

That can be tested actually. What is the damage of the skill that fails to cc? What is the damage with cc? But it would be nice if they can save as the testing time.

7. woots

doesnt ppl having access to global lab can see the damage number ( as for some strange reasons they doesnt want to display that for live server ) so be able to see damage difference from pve / pvp ?

Or even in the global lab pvp damage are hidden ?

#27 woots, May 10, 2020
    Last edited: May 11, 2020
  8. Kifon

261 ap ninja here . I cant one shot even 300dp squishy classes , not to say a striker . Get your facts straight before ranting on forum .

9. Rügenwalder Pommersche

not trying to sound offensive but thats a you problem in that case

10. sajdas

For succession its impossible to 1shot a 300 dp player.
    For awak its possible only with transition stance serpent but in no way it can 1shot 340 dp striker.

IWalkAlone likes this.
  11. Rügenwalder Pommersche

see i never said its possible to onecombo a 340 dp striker (esp if its real dp and not green offhand dp or **** like that)
    but 300 dp really is quite easy. ninja friend of mine was onecomboing my 300 dp ass with way less.

i am talking about one combo which is easily done, if u are talking about a point blank oneshot that rarely happens to begin with and is a common misconception ppl use when they get killed "mimimi he oneshot me", but the ninja acutally used 8+ skills

12. sajdas

do not confuse 1 combo with 1shot, which is what this thread about - striker complaining about getting 1shot.
    both ninja succ and awak with 261 clearly can 1 combo a 340 dp player and beyond that (especialy succession have huge variations of combos he can do with extremely high damage when all skills link together)

13. Rügenwalder Pommersche

yea but thats my point it for sure was a one combo since actual oneshots hardly happen in this game, even if u dont count the inital first cc before the skill, its just that people talk about oneshotted even tho it was a combo - not like it matters in the end since in both cases u die after getting ccd

14. Zahlem

full eva build is 780+ under this number ur not an full evasion boi

15. Kifon

Iam talking about one shot , not one combo . Its absolutly okey to one combo anyone at 300dp with 261 ap . No idea how it is at 340 dp as i dont fight againt opponents with that kind of dp . But even so it seems possible with longer combo , which isnt used as often with higher AP . So in the end hes just talking ******** as i said in my first post.

16. Tristesse

Told you boys!!! #dropsthemic

17. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Ninja

cant wait for your next request to ask for nerfs on ninja!
    the main issue is not our dmg.. is you being bad.

also, EVERYONE got nerfed/reworked except valk/zerk

18. Tristesse

The fact that you say that without knowing me or my skill lvl, says enough for me to not care what you say.

I actually have respect for ninjas (awk) bc its a hard class to master. I just say thet dmg is to high.

And since Ninja's and kuno's are getting nerfed the most, I guess my theory was correct.

But you may defend ur class in your childish way ...

ps. Striker (awk) is not getting nerfed, we actually getting buffed.

19. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Ninja

I've seen enough from you with your posts.
    you celebrating classes being ded... yeah, i think i know u.
    you're just salty.

20. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Ninja

yeah, okay, adult you!