1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nerf wizards and witches more please

Discussion in 'Witch/Wizard' started by Flowerxl, May 31, 2018.

1. Flowerxl

Going in the right direction. Accuracy needs to be Nerf just a tad bit more so its on par with every other classes. Wizards and Witches need to rely on one accuracy accessories just like everyone else.

The damage also needs to be reduce a bit as well. These class shouldn't be the highest damaging classes while also maintaining the best utility such as 100% surround heal, protected area so on and so on. So the damage has to be Nerf so its on par with just like everyone else.

So, I suggest increasing the cooldown on protected area by about 60 more seconds, and reducing the 100% surround heal to others by 75%. The healing ability needs to be Nerf big time just like you Nerf Valkyrie Elion's Blessing.

Your class is finally going in the direction of "balance" just need to give the nerf it deserved like I've said before again and again.

#1 Flowerxl, May 31, 2018
    Last edited: May 31, 2018
    KotoRena, Markonius, farsay and 2 others like this.
  2. Eynix

Plz reroll Witchard then post again.

Mana_Mafia, Slynx, Oaklay and 4 others like this.
  3. Flowerxl

Whats your char in NA, I have a Witch I'll whisper you on her. She is lvl 61 and a decently geared too.

I can also teach you how to git guud and press 2 buttons.
    Or just watch this video

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/252262924

and git guud

Markonius and T800 like this.
  4. Eynix

Ow sorry, I misread what kind of people you were. Thank you for your light my Lord, have a nice whining thread.

5. Meowingtons

Due to a bug witchards deal 50% less dmg than all other classes. Also due to new ap Meta no class is in need of accuracy items. Also we have bad mobility and zero survivability. Just make heals and PA only to casters. I feel like you have no clue about this game. Maybe you are a new adventurer or just a troll

6. Eynix

Didn't you read ? He has a 61 witch decently geared, how dare you.

7. MoZex

MoZex Musa 62 EU

this thread is off to a good start, bold words, claims, footage, all met with conflicting opinions and insults

8. Meowingtons

Ok, so he is trolling or he can't use his brain properly

9. Flowerxl

Lol I have no idea? No you have no idea what balance means.

You want to play the easiest class in the game while maintaining the highest damage output out of any class that can provide 100% surround heal as well as protected area without the use of a single accuracy accessories like everyone else.

The class need a nerf.

10. Meowingtons

This class received a lot of nerfs recently. dmg nerf, heal nerf, PA nerf...so you must be a troll.
    You have no clue about balancing. I see you spreading your whine posts all over this forum. buhuhuhu i will quit buhuhu. why are you still here?

TheZecretWeapon, Mido and Platinia like this.
  11. Flowerxl

And other class got huge nerf as well yet you still want to maintain your high damage.

KotoRena, Markonius and T800 like this.
  12. Meowingtons

No other class had their damage reduced by 50 %. while we have zero mobility and sustain as i mentioned. You are just not reading my posts properly. I'm not gonna feed you anymore. Stop posting your lies, nobody's gonna listen to you anyway :)

Mido likes this.
  13. RengerEl

Make sure to post more 270ap level 62 videos from before the changes to back up your argument too. "The top 1% from the top siege guild used to do more damage than me before all the changes, so make more changes!" You all used to say that pvp was the BDO end game, but they've just shown that PVE world bosses is the end game. So how about they stop nerfing PVE to placate the epeen stroking PVPers?

14. Escapism

What is he on about with "everyone having to rely on 1 accuracy item" and "wiz/witch highest dmg class". Did i land back in 2016? No, not even back then were wiz/witch the highest dmg classes.

Not sure how many people who constantly complain about that "100% aoe heal" are even aware that it actually only recovers 60% of the max hp of other players, and 90% of the casters max hp.

TarkusBlack likes this.
  15. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

we got nerfs.

before that guy with 280 ap would wipe the floor with god knows how many people if he used blizzard and aquabomb. also, he would have protected rabam heal and ccing rabam earthquake. and FG on hellfire. his PA would have way lower cooldown. his grab would be protected. his bolide would bound. his aquajail would stiffen.

enough? :D

16. Shadowfibby

Shadowfibby Tamer 62 NA

I rolled a 60 wizard just to see how easy it was and I was surprised it was easier than I thought I played rbf for a year and never got hero title play wizard 5 matches and get +1100 points. Anybody who complains wizard is bad in any way should seriously just get good this class is busted as f*** I hope they stay nerfed.
    2017-08-19_1762667752.JPG

#16 Shadowfibby, May 31, 2018
    Last edited: May 31, 2018
    KotoRena, Törni, Chaos Ronin and 3 others like this.
  17. Syc

Syc

My main is striker but i made a tamer 3 month's ago and trying to do some rbf. I was surprised it was easier than I thought to play on tamer i was raping witch's and wizards from behind like they was ants.My first game rbf on lvl 61 tamer made 1.5K rbf points.I was letting wizard to collect the points and after raping them from behind.Definitely this class called tamer shoud be removed from this game or at least nerfed.

Slynx, Oaklay, Wollbert and 1 other person like this.
  18. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

holy **** you killed some high value targets!

Slynx and Evil Wood like this.
  19. Nyhver

Nice name choice

20. Lystra

Lystra IaIatina Wizard 62 EU

Lets play a Game of Spot-the-bitter-people in the Thread. +500 Bonus Points for listing OP.

For real.. Wizard / Witch are clearly bugged and it's already getting addressed in KR and people still feel the need to jump the band-wagon of hate thinking: "OMG MUST DIVERT ATTENTION FROM MY OWN CURRENTLY OP META CLASS so-that-i-dont-get-nerfed". It's tasteless and bit ridiculous.

Point on the Doll where the Evil Wizard touched you:
    [​IMG]