1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nerf wizards and witches more please

Discussion in 'Witch/Wizard' started by Flowerxl, May 31, 2018.

1. T800

Ehh, no body in Korea is listening to us anyway. Your 40 page bug report is a clear proof of that.

So let people have their fun. They have been oppressed by the Wiz and Witches awesomeness for a long time.

P.S. Renown system make all this class changes redundant anyway. Just slap on your 610+ GS and shot everyone and everything with any class you like.

KotoRena likes this.
  2. Semka

stop getting baited by this idiot OP people, lordy.

Evil Wood likes this.
  3. Ganta

fixed it for you ...

Evil Wood and TheZecretWeapon like this.
  4. Happywall

keep the witches out of this they have nothing to do with this

5. Helysae

Helysae Witch 62

Seems like in Middle Age. Everyone wants to burn Witches. ....

Gobarnachta likes this.
  6. Syc

Syc

By the way is a button on his thread to report this post.I allready reported this because he is here to make people to flame each other.It does have nothing to do with this subforum so i suggest to report OP thread to get deleted.

7. EvL

EvL

Op of this post... is trolling everyone in it. Why you guys even wasting your time? We're bugged and we'll be fixed. It's not a nerf, it's a bug. They slow in fixing it probably because Lahn came out and they testing the reroll waters.. see which fool they can make unhappy enough to reroll. All these salty posts from people who've been raped by Wizard Aoe's won't stop anytime soon.. as we've killed majority of the entire Pbase with our widespread area of death. So this guy and probably 100,000 more people willing to stand in line and make a bs post like this again.. you gonna keep replying to everyone? Save your energy and time and wait for the fix.

8. Valient

Valient Ninja 60 EU

wouldnt use the bug as a counter argument, i'd say give somthing like pa to valkyries, and keep the heals for witchards, that way a frontline support class can actually support.
    atm pvp feels alright.

9. Spirito

Spirito Spirito35 Witch 62 EU

Haters gonna hate.

10. Wollbert

Wollbert Ranger 62 EU

when you realize this game would do way better with less of these demihumans, you're going to enjoy the recent patches. and i dont mean witch/wiz to clarify this.

11. TheReason

haha he legit posted a clip of a 279 ap wiz pre patch like every other class in the game with that ap couldn't do the same thing. I'm dead hahaha.

Evil Wood likes this.
  12. EvL

EvL

I was going to leave this thread alone but first off you suck. Flat out, Wizards/Witches have been doing 30-50% reduced damage for three weeks straight and your sitting in our class forum like a raging idiot saying our damage should be even lower than what it is now with a bunch of other idiots following right behind you.

Accuracy for us is fine, we have slow hard hitting attacks and its obvious they gave us accuracy because our attacks are slow. The accuracy is there to make sure we do damage.. you suggestions for class balancing is horrible. Changing Protected Area also changes nothing, people will still need Wizards/Witches and instead of calling for PA every 2 minutes in a NW and Siege they'll call for it every 3 minutes. Changing PA time will hardly hurt our class at all.

The healing ability is also fine people do way to much damage for a 75% heal to be effective, it's why they have it now as a 100% heal. People can hit you one time and take over 75% of your health. If you re-enter a fight at 100% atleast you have a chance to trade a blow or two without immediately dieing. Heal is perfectly fine as it is now you Troll.

And what is with you anyway posting those old az videos, everyone and their mother right now knows that same friend of yours with 279 AP takes atleast 10-12 hits to kill someone simlarly geared with our current bugged skills. Why you in here fronting posting those old videos. The salt dripping off you... so much so i could build a sand castle.

Wollbert likes this.
  13. Beond

Possibly the dumbest thing i've read on forums and there is a lot of stupid stuff on forums

14. Itago

Itago Witch 62 EU

WIzard/Witch NEED accuracy items just like evey other class. If you are 61-62 with full TRI yellow accessory, TET Bheg/Kzarks and 2x JIN Viper then no other class need accuracy items either unless fighting evasion stackers that Wichards also need more accuracy to hit.

15. Crimson_Scarlet

Crimson_Scarlet Shai 60 NA

Please tell me the date you did this on as well as the picture of you with the 1100 pts , you say you did it and have a screen shot of the kill feed but not on the character?

Hit me up in game character name Vanns Im in RBF everyday and never seen you before nor have i seen a witch with 600+ for quite sometime. Aside from zerks/ninjas/musa and dks who are cruising around with 1000+. So I wouldnt mind learning a thing or 2 from you about getting points. (honestly at the moment its pretty bad)

My old kill feed by the way:

2018-04-24_335628021.jpg

The point progression

2018-05-03_9379847.jpg 1 month ago.jpg 1 month ago

2018-05-28_1585783376.jpg 3 weeks ago

2018-05-31_50261412.jpg @_@.jpg now

My skill level hasnt changed, somehow staying alive from all the ninjas and kunos that have come out of no where, but definately know that my damage out put has dropped so much that the only way to get kills is from being in the blob instead of aoeing from the back lines like I use to.

16. elynia01

hahaahh Flowerxl probably just bought the account .. cuz he clearly has NO CLUE whatsoever about witchards .

stop feeding that troll pls. ;)

17. Cheeze

You expect high damage from wizards and witches I don't mind that. Their casting time is rather slow so easy to counter. But they shouldn't have 3 heals and 2 of them are full heals which is crazy. And I know blizzard been nerfed but the mass slow effect on it is annoying. protected area also should of never existed on any class.
    However I do appreciate the recent Nerf's to witchzards. They ain't so bad now, just need their big fix and remove one utility.

#37 Cheeze, Jun 1, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2018
  18. Itago

Itago Witch 62 EU

Heals are VERY pro+con, sure they are good heals but on the other side all our heals also benefit any other class greatly. Other classes that have self heals/recovery skills get our heal on top. Basicly Witchard heals are a bonus to any class they play alongside

Same with PA, we have PA that help us survive more dmg but at the same time we give PA to any other class that already have diffrent defence tools.

The recent nerfs is largely BUG with the flows, Korea already got a fix to that. Its hard to say where witchards will be when this is fixed, since we got the bug about the same time as everyone (including witch/wizard) got nerfed in the balance patches

19. Evil Wood

Imao...280ap... every class is killer with those ap playing with everage players..

Nice try

20. Evil Wood

I was about to say the same lol... he can definetly kill some low gs player... so pro!!!