1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nerf wizards and witches more please

Discussion in 'Witch/Wizard' started by Flowerxl, May 31, 2018.

1. FunkD

This is how I know you have no idea what you are talking about. Even before the dmg bug, Wiz/Witch has had the slowest DPS in game excluding the Wiz 100%, which isn't even a thing anymore via global BSR nerfs.

Crimson_Scarlet likes this.
  2. Loukaine

Being op for over a year and cry like a baby for a damage reduction/bug ? Every classes got nerfed
    WItch/wiz have more accuracy than other class ( 20-30% ) why (0-10% for other classes ? We don't need accuracy accessory because AP > Accuracy ( AP scaling / Renown ) but wiz/witch will deal more damage on evasion build with accuracy on skils
    20AP on the passive, as ranger I have 10% move speed, nice, thanks for this passive ( DK and Tamer are worse ).
    Iframe on the cast of the TP( no stamina use and can be redirect easily ) omg WHY?
    Why wiz/witch have more gears than other classes? Because they farm more and faster.
    And I didn't say everything on this op class.

And yes I have no idea what I'm talking about.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Laih

hahaha people being jealous at the most popular class........

For real tho you are those people who say "Oh i don't play this everyone else does. I hope it will be bad so that my class who is only bad because i can't play it will shine again. And no one should be allowed to be good in this game expect for my main class." *says it in crying voice*

4. Laih

5. Markonius

Wow, such honesty.

Someone who knows what balancing is.

Someone who's able to see further than the raging playerbase.

The gap between witchards and other classes is so obvious that nobody noticed it.

Thanks for trying to wake pople up

6. FunkD

Blizzard does nothing in groups besides AOE slow now. Global BSR nerf has eliminated Wiz 100% bomber meme. We lost SA's/CC's just like everyone else, only we cannot cancel out of skills we are rooted down in animations. Most CC is in pre-awaken now, and Wiz/Witch has the arguably the largest SP requirement to take all those pre-awaken options up. Also, pre-awaken is even slower than awaken is, with zero useful cancels, and the DPS of those pre-awaken skills, even on absolute level, is hands down the slowest DPS in game.

You're joking right? Up until recently, the thing to do was re-roll a Ranger for the sole purpose of farming/grinding the best of the best areas at broken speeds. Musa's didn't even have to bother flagging at places like pirates/gahaz because they could run circles around you and destroy any group of mobs before you even got to it then disappear into the horizon. You are mistaking "OP" with "Lazy grind" in that Wiz/Witch truly had the most laid back, rotate two skills, grind style with awakenings. You are mistaking "low skill/entry level" with something truly "OP".

So yes, you really don't know what you are talking about.

Crimson_Scarlet likes this.
  7. Loukaine

You had never play ranger ...
    Ranger is fast if you have mana pot or crystals on bow ( so I need to change crystals or have 1000+LT/tent to grind ) ... and now with stamina it's hard to grind fast.

Nerf more wiz/witch in sieges/nodeswar, that's all

#47 Loukaine, Jun 1, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2018
  8. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

you dont even understand that they already got big nerfs.... bugged damage not included.

9. Loukaine

You can't One Shot anymore? You need more 2 Skills or more after tp to clean people around you. Damn ... This game is so hard ...

10. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

ok thenn, let us try different approach.

YOU tell ME what was nerfed already on us and tell me how it affects us, and then add what else you want to be nerfed. :)

11. Miiz

Miiz Miiz Wizard 62 EU

"Highest Damage", you didnt played BDO. Since atleast 6 months wizard damage is okish, and its far away from classes that can kill in 2-3 skills. In Temple and Hystria Wizard and WItch damage is pretty bad.... So dude silence yourself, cuz you lack proper knowledge. Only thing that wiz and witch is good at is Kill Steal because their Skills are slow and deal damage over a 1.5 sec animation giving a high chance to deal killing blow. They only get frags because they constantly put some effects around them with slow pace and really shitty damage, but for a blind person frag is everything ! its 100-0% HP in one button !.

I rerolled already from wiz to sorc, but i hate to see dumb ppl throwing out memes about wiz and witch from before a year, when it was really a issue with this classes balance. As it was explained on KR already, our flows dont get any bonus ap from renown above softcap, 243 vs 273 ap is 12% damage increase on flows as already tested by Bigandshiny, while other classes gets 30+% damage boost.

But no ppl stay blind and still cry. Because why no.

#51 Miiz, Jun 2, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2018
  12. Itago

Itago Witch 62 EU

They do have some of the highest dmg per skill (including flow), but in the same time other classes can use 2-3 skills for more dmg so that kinda "balance" it out

13. Miiz

Miiz Miiz Wizard 62 EU

Your 4x800% on flow is kinda equal to 100 damage right now... because you know... it deosnt scale up with your renown villa elixir or food, but with pet AP... when other class deal 700-1000 hp with 4x800%, have fun witches and wizards. Make your Pen Dande, im pretty sure you will enyoy extra 3 damage on your flow. You should be nerfed more. You have +999 DR PA, but soon every your skill will hit like against 999 dr target.

14. RengerEl

Sorry, what is that in english? The words are in english, but in the order you placed them, it's kind of hard to understand.

15. Miiz

Miiz Miiz Wizard 62 EU

i guess you play witch or wizard, thats why, nah just kidding. But im too lazy to fix it.

16. gusndra

awww so salty, most wiz/witch already quit BDO or rerrol so u can be happy with so few wiz in game

17. Miiz

Miiz Miiz Wizard 62 EU

But he is right, we dont need accuracy accesories for heal.... tho it was cheap option.

18. gusndra

19. Loukaine

Gear, skills lvl ? Enemy gear?

20. Yuti

Did not know that "gitgud" was about getting gear carried , please enlight me, where is the skilled part exactly?