1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[NETFLIX CURSED X BLACK DESERT] awesome atmosphere/music at catfish shrine

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Jannanomana, Jul 29, 2020.

1. Graugus

I bet your one of those individuals that think Jesus is white because of all the white washed pictures that were drawn. Just because you don't see it in a movie does not mean it did not exist. Also, to inform you and enlighten you I suggest you learn abou Sir Morien. When there was mention of a black knight in Arthurian days in history they literally meant Black knight and that was not because of the dark color of the armor it was because of their skin and features. You also have to remember that the West loves to white was iconic heroes and memerorable figures exception being Darth Vader.

#21 Graugus, Aug 1, 2020 at 4:18 AM
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2020 at 4:28 AM
  2. NightGlider

Wow so you will take the Lord's name in vein by bringing Him into this discussion eh? Jesus was historically a JEWISH MAN and looked probably more arabic than white. As to Arthur, he was a britain man who is WHITE, so historically speaking he is portrayed correctly as a white man, just like Robin Hood is as well. Or do you also think Robin Hood was a black man? People like you who make nonsensical **** up and try to create a debate through stupidity really makes people wonder what the education system is turning out these days.

BTW you know that buddha was originally an indian man right not chinese? Wasn't the whole revolution of making things historically correct that pressured hollywood was to make an accurate depiction of the characters in a movie, such as Hollywood's practice of white washing asian people? Like for example making Ghenghis Khan "white" bullsh*t. So yeah I take issue when legends or very important historical figures are not represented in a factual way.

BTW the only exception is Jesus since you brought this up. As Jesus Christ is the Creator, God in the flesh who embodies all humanity since it was His preincarnate form as Son of God and the Word of God that created the universe as we know it and mankind as we know it.

#22 NightGlider, Aug 1, 2020 at 5:14 AM
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2020 at 5:22 AM
    Serendipity likes this.
  3. Graugus

I don't care all about who you think Jesus was or is, that's your interpretations and you believe what you believe.

My thing is what you said about Arthur being black, who gives a **** what color he is. There is plenty of ethnic groups in the world and it doesn't matter what color represents what. People told you that and you were the one barking resistance towards that. It just kills me that you would even bring that **** up when your playing a game with Elves, Orcs, Giants, and Haflings running around being played by people all over the world.

#23 Graugus, Aug 1, 2020 at 5:30 AM
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2020 at 6:19 AM
  4. NightGlider

WTF? Aren't YOU the one that brought Jesus into this discussion and now "you don't care"? You are laughable as a person and not even worth the consideration or attention of having a debate or even a talk with.

You are excused since you don't care about what you just said in the previous reply yes?

Menor likes this.
  5. Graugus

You know, I think I'm gonna agree with the people here and label you a racist to, because you brought the **** up. Again, Arthur was black in this show and it's about got damn time other ethnicity and groups are represented. Next time think before you type out a dumb ass response in regards to your opinions about people of color.

PS.

How many races /subspecies do you think are within the homosapien group? This is not a trick question since you said "RACE" in your response.

#25 Graugus, Aug 1, 2020 at 5:37 AM
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2020 at 5:49 AM
    SunAndMoon likes this.
  6. NightGlider

Agree as many as time you want little man. But what I see here is a little man throwing a little tantrum because he didn't get his way in a discussion that YOU brought up and FAILED to answer after I pointed the fact out.

As I said previously, I would not have had a problem if this was a totally ORIGINAL story and they included said black man. I wouldn't give a rats ass what color or ethnicity he would have been or even if that he was casted as a "she". But to DISTORT an ESTABLISHED legend such as King Arthur and "remake" it to the monstrocity that "cursed" was just, let's all say it, a big waste of money and time and resources. They probably could have made something up that was more original and it would have done better, such as The Witcher, as an example. Even the series "The Old Guard" on Netflix, even IF that was also a work of PC, "wokeness" with every PC stereotype represented, even IT was more entertaining than Cursed.

So little man, go back into the little hole your crawled out from and have your nightmares about you forgetting about stuff you said over and over again.

VasilisD and Menor like this.
  7. TwilightAngel

Yes it is racism.......... Be more of a bigger snowflake

Graugus likes this.
  8. Menor

Racism

it is funny tbf

9. SunAndMoon

Dude it’s just a show (with magic) anything is possible calm your tits no one cares if he is orange, yellow , green , black , blue or white.

Serendipity likes this.
  10. Serendipity

Serendipity Syllabus Sorceress 62 EU

Exactly!

11. LithicForm

uh. Historical uh... accuracy? aside. The show really is a steaming pile of crap. Poorly executed in so many ways.

Lurien likes this.