1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Attendance Rewards will be added @ Maintenance, WTH?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by CombatKiller, Jan 23, 2018.

1. Zaolee

Yei another destroyed tet accessory. Wow I'm so happy about 50fs. It's so meaningful. Now I can catch up full tet veterans for sure.

2. KhalidIbnWaalid

3. Hakazumi

Hakazumi Ranger 58 EU

He never said if it's about normal gear or accessories and I assumed the first one.
    On a side note, I got pri basi with 15fs and duo with 30fs.
    Would never use 50 just for mere duo even if it's yellow accessory.

4. Hazardly

Hazardly Aranea Berserker 61 EU

so its the "Veterans" fault that you didnt started the game back then? lol If you would be able to catch up to people who dedicated their free time for almost 2 years now into a Game the game would be dead already. And i dont see the problem at all. Tri gear is easily accessible via the Marketplace. You can catch up if you play smart cause everything is RNG heavy.

Hakazumi likes this.
  5. Zaolee

It's not just rng but statistical. You will eventually get tets as long as you push them but this will take insane amount of hours. You should also get boss armors because of how much accuracy you need against it. Also none TRI gear sold in mp. Maybe once per week with 200 bidders in line. GL with that.

You don't see any competive esport game where someone has advantage over another including wow. You think you're somekind special snowflake because you found out about game earlier?

Personally I don't mind having small edge as long as you're carried only by your gear. More giveaways means veterans will still have their edge but new players can at least have chance against them in pvp which makes pvp more competive and ALIVE.

If I had gear close to equal with other players I wouldn't just V to escape. I would spend 50% of my time pvping against PKrs. Unfortunally at this current state of game it's just not possible thanks to gear check = No pvp.

Not to mention that only few guilds dominate gvg. With more equalized gear you will see real war instead AFK. But I suppose afk is more of you choice. That's what 99% of people doing. Just afk in towns to gerenate cash for gear. Nice afk game.

I have to just log to wow and I can get instant 3v3 where I'm working and sweating my ass off doing challanging pvp content. We talk here about super ugly 20-year old game. I hate wow but I have sub running just to get my daily dose of pvp.

#65 Zaolee, Jan 24, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2018
  6. Phalan

you didnt got the point behind it... you are out..

7. Reigne Irkalla

Nay, good sir

For we are getting that +50 Advice of Valks

Mwahahahahahhahahahahaaaa

8. Brightcide

9. Caexx

ya i saw all those valks advice and it made me smile :)

10. MadKing

MadKing MovingTargetx Mystic NA

Since I started again fresh like 28days ago, I appriciate the valks rewards. Good stuff. Saves blackstones. And the hards/sharps on it are more than welcome.

11. wellman029

this will be the attendance rewards for veteran players soon enough
    rewards.png
    you have to quit the game for 30 days to get anything decent

12. MadKing

MadKing MovingTargetx Mystic NA

^ right? Now that would be pretty poopy. what we get is actually nice

Hakazumi likes this.
  13. Hazardly

Thats not true at all lol i bought multiple Tri Kutums for various classes and multiple Tri Kzarkas np so that is debunked.

then go and play LoL CSGO DOta or something of that kind if you want "equality" and "esport". An mmorpg is about progress and the feeling the time you invested feels worth cause you aquired something for it and you are now stronger than a % of the playerbase. And with earlier you mean nearly 2 full years lol

You dont even have slightest clue how frustrated some players are cause the broke their 20th Duo Ogre. You cant just throw Items into a game and it will magically fix this "problem" that you are talking about.

So you want to be on par with players that play since ever after that short amount of time? Wrong Game buddy go play WoW.

No wont happen. The Top Guilds are the Top Guilds cause they are simply that good organized. You dont really think Gear = Siege or?

Then have fun doing that. If you enjoy running Dungeons for 2 Weeks to have full gear and then playing the same slow and boring pvp over and over again im fine with that but BDO is just different live with it or leave. Thats just how it is

14. Zaolee

Jergens:

1. You haven't bought ****. Everything you said about buying out TRI is just ********. I have them in notification. Guess how many times I've seen? Yep 0. If 1 is posted you have like 0.001% chance

Why would anyone even sell bis items. It's not ****ing liverto. Use logic before making up lies.

As for rest you're basically coward who found game 2-year ago and now thinks you're somekind special snowflake. Well you're not. Only reason why wow pvp is boring to you is because you can't get past 1500 rating you SCRUB.

You love bdo because it's only game where you can beat someone with 0 skill. 100% gear 0% skill. Fits noobs like you PERFECTLY.

15. jangalangz

Mmm.. I've bought plenty of TRI boss items. The Offhands just happen to be listed more often than the others. Pre Order Bro!

16. jangalangz

17. Zaolee

How much +mil you added on preorder? You do understand that 100+ wants same item because it's bis. Do you expect every has billions like that?

Btw why would anyone list bis item. USE LOGIC.

18. Hazardly

There are so many flavors and you choose to be salty lol and no that arent "lies" i legit bought all the Tri weapons cause i dont have luck enchanting. Theres no reason to lie on forums

19. Infection

Hello,

I like the idea of attendance rewards and even if they seem OP its completely Ok since everyone gets the same.
    But the chest in the end... really?
    I play for more than one year now and cashed every now and then in the game.
    But you really want give that 1% that is lucky TET equip without doing anything for it?
    people will get stuff worth as much as a year effort putting in the game, even though not achieving that TET stuff ingame.
    If this chest drops wont be changed to something under 100m worth I will quit the game!
    Who got this braindamage idea to make 10bil stuff a rng drop!?
    Remove that OP chest from attendence reward or replace it with the usual crap chests with ogre ring as highest drop.
    This kind of **** is unbearable!

Thanks and Best Regards
    Alex

PS: Sorry for grammar

20. Zaolee

Ok tell me why I haven't seen once in notification past 2 months? Please explain. Do you also realize that 200+ people want it?

If you want to be keyboard warrior at least use logic behind what you say otherwise you look like moron.