1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New boss spawn system is absolute garbage

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Kozuka, May 30, 2018.

1. Kozuka

Kozuka Ranger 62 EU

Offin just spawned 40 minutes late on EU - wiping out a bunch of battle arena activity in the process.

If you are going to have this terrible system in place, which forces the entire game to stop PvP'ing for 15 minutes on a schedule, the bosses actually have to spawn on that schedule or it's just infuriating.

This is legitimately one of the most mind boggling, confusing changes I've ever seen made to a game.

#1 Kozuka, May 30, 2018
    Last edited: May 30, 2018
    Qasim, Pook600, punkie and 3 others like this.
  2. Denthors

the patch clearly state it do not affect ashara arena and rbf, but not the OPEN battle arena

3. Kozuka

Kozuka Ranger 62 EU

Except you can't change channel when the boss spawns, and it spawned 40 minutes late - so how the **** are you supposed to change channel in advance if they arn't even gonna stick to their own **** system.

4. Naeks

Naeks Ranger 62 EU

Offin shield didn't drop any loot on Valencia 6. Any other channels had that problem?

5. Veight

You need to do more damage, bottom 10%er

6. Naeks

Naeks Ranger 62 EU

That's a yikes if I've ever seen one

7. Asato

Same. Damn disappointed with this Offin. Never doing it again. Lost so much time and some crystals.

I think no one on velia 2, who did Offin got any loot. We put at 10% hp one of the roots. I'd say we were 30-40 people. And no one seemed to have looted anything. Everyone was disappointed.

punkie likes this.