1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Breeding Results thread - Region 13 - May 24, 2017

Discussion in 'Horse Training' started by coach, May 24, 2017.

1. Ajna

<3 *cuddles luck*

2. Eneayo

Eneayo Witch 62 EU

sure i'm in :-)

and @Ajna by the amount of bad luck that i collected during the year there should be still a plenty of luck left for you. I ended up 72 times with T6 horses trying to breed T7 from a pair of T6 lvl 30 and then 23 times with a T6 from breeding T7 and T7 both lvl 30.

#802 Eneayo, Jul 26, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2017
    Ajna likes this.
  3. AdiTenshi

AdiTenshi Valkyrie 61 EU

Hello everyone,

After having bred one of the T7 females, I finished levelling and breeding the remaining horses of the wagon (well, I just levelled the male to 30 and let the females to 29) :

7E.png male 30 + 2x 7D.png females 29 = 7H.png male, 8E.png female, 7H.png female (exchange)

Actually, I have a T8E male that ended up with 14 skills (missing some good ones, like IA), and I already bred him twice (he gave me 2 T7E, one of them is the male of this breeding). I planned that, if the current breeding did not give me a T8E, I would reset and exchange the male T8E. I think he had a talk with his son to escape from the butcher ;) (but he will not escape the market)

I was about to sell the second female, but I found a T7 male bred out on the market, so I bought him and exchanged :
    7D.png female 29 + 7I.png male 30 (named Bl**dyHell) = 7B.png female

I named that female after her father, Kuso (a bad word that could be translated as bl**dy hell in japanese) ;)
    Thank you to his previous owner anyway ;)

@Ajna I understand how you feel, I was also very unlucky at the beginning. The first T6/T6, T5/T6, T5/T5 breedings I did ended up with mainly T6 males, and not a single T7 (I levelled every horse to 30). I had to catch some T3 females to breed with all these males to get some new horses. After around 40 breedings that could have given me a T7 female, I had only 2 (5%...).
    During all these breedings, I had the impression that the results changed (inside the same breeding range) depending on the horses levels (close to treshold or not), and also depending on the tiers... and then I tried to breed T6s at level 27 (or 28/27), so treshold or treshold+1 level, and I got another T7. I tried another T6s trio, another T7 out of 3 breedings. I did a lot of T6/T6 breedings at max treshold or treshold+1 after that, and the T7/T6 foals ratio is really close to 1/3. I tried T5/T6 at same treshold, the results were not good.

What I am trying to say is that I really have the feeling that the results can change depending on the horses levels and the tiers (even at same breeding range). So, even if it looks like the same, you could try for breedings different from what you do usually, maybe it will give good results (I hope ! )

4. ShyBeth

ClearArrow likes this.
  5. Voidkicker

With the release of ToS in WoW I haven't been doing much in BDO the last month, but since things have calmed down a bit I'm back and managed to finish leveling my male T7. I had a harder time getting him to courser status than the female though.
    My first breeding with him (Lvl 30 T7I) and my female (Lvl 30 T7D) was a male T8D! Im happy to finally have a T8, kinda wish I had gotten A instead of D, but being my first T8 Ill take what I can get lol. He was born with start accel and caution.
    My Second breeding between the two resulted in another male T7I, which while not as exciting as the T8, I dont really mind. At least it wasn't a T7J! :P
    He was born with roar and caution.
    Im going to wait a while before exchanging my two T7s because until I get my T8 leveled, they're my fastest horses.

6. Wishful_Drinking

Finally!

[​IMG]

I might be completely down the inbreeding rabbit hole now, but at least the results are good. Love the 8B!

Sad Panda, Sidina, Ajna and 11 others like this.
  7. Fingercuffs

Did a training last night Male Tier 8A level 30 ( 1 Death ) Courser , Female Tier 6F level 29 , Foal Female Tier 8E 2 skills

Lady Minuit, AdiTenshi, Lyu and 9 others like this.
  8. Lady Auoraustralis

t8B+t8A= t7E male and t7G male. rip :(

9. Fingercuffs

Second go today Male Tier 7C Level 28 (some nice person had on the market) and Female Tier 6F Level 29 but ended poorly got a Tier 6C Female. Oh well they all can not all be winners.....

Lady Minuit and Tergar like this.
  10. Toppest of Keks

RUNFASTBRO (Dad): lv28 - Hind Kick, Fore Chop, High Jump, Quick Stop, Quick Back, Roar
    GOGOGO (Mom): lv28 - Hind Kick, Fore Chop, Spring, Start Accel, High Jump, Quick Stop, Streak Leap, Roar, Caution, Quick Ride

My first go at breeding creates...

Shiva (Foal, T6K Female, Fore Chop) HORSE 1 - Shiva.jpg

Now to exchange mom and dad and see what I can get...

EDIT: Interestingly, I can't exchange the dad. He's the tier 5 horse my account came with and was only breedable once, but I'm a little surprised I can't exchange him. Oh well, I guess? I have another breedable lv28 T5J but I'm not sure I'm willing to exchange him before breeding...

11. Lyu

Lyu Plushie DarkKnight 62 NA

:( I'm starting to feel really sad... Last 8 breeds i've done i've only gotten 1 female (not even complaining about the tier, just the gender... argh!) Both t7E males had "Instant accel" as starter skill :o
    [​IMG]

Sad Panda, Fayith, Nua and 6 others like this.
  12. RamblingRose

It has always been this way. Finally they brought the NPC vendor, so now at least, you can sell him to an NPC, collect some money and seals.

13. Dethla Hadyn

whoa, a 5th generation result from one of my t1's legacy, lol. Bred it with a female I had from another stable.

4.jpg + 7.jpg =

2017-07-28_374696446.JPG

Nua, AdiTenshi, Nyrante and 5 others like this.
  14. Aastrid

Well the usual Forum entertainment from me with my breeding results! D:<

If you don't know me I'm the one who is being sent a BDO pillow from Kakao HQ in Europe... to cry into for times like these... anyway it took me 23 attempts... yes you read that right! 23 to get 2 T8s since *increase* and both were T8Ds. I love that skin and I cried when I got them.. sad I know but after 23 attempts you will.

Anyway ive been busy levelling my T7s and storing them away, along with a few T6s too. Ready to breed when I feel better in myself/feel like I want to try.

I decided to take a chance.... and again it has not ended well. I have tried various combos/stables/praying to RNGesus and nothing works.

T7D + T7E = T7J Male, T7C Male, T7H Female - I love the T7C and ive never bred this myself before. But honestly ive been spending weeks levelling horses and I'm literally getting nowhere :(

Sad Panda, Fayith, Nyrante and 2 others like this.
  15. Aoibinn

Level 30 T7E M Courser + Level 30 T7E F = T8D Female. Born with S: instant Accel.

Later... re-bred the same pair with the exact same foal as a result, T8D female, born with quickstop.

Exchanged the parents and ended up with a T7G Male born with forechop.

#815 Aoibinn, Jul 29, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2017
    Fayith, AdiTenshi, Nyrante and 3 others like this.
  16. Fingercuffs

Tier 8A Male Courser lvl 30 Tier 8E Female lvl 27 = Tier 8D Male ( Potato so far lvl 4 no further skills learned yet , why are the male horses always so stupid.......... doh ) ;-)

17. Fingercuffs

Tier 8A Male level 30 Courser , Tier 8E Female level 27 , Tier 8B Male Drift

AdiTenshi, Tergar and Eneayo like this.
  18. Thorin

I thought this might be of interest to some. I've recorded the stats (no horse equipment worn) on several T8s and some selected T7s. The black T8 (T8C) has the best combined stats, but I only have one unfortunately =P The "type" column includes the # of skills each obtained. stats.PNG

[Edit] Clarification: outfits were worn during leveling. I took off all equipment to get the stats. These are the base stats.

#818 Thorin, Jul 30, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2017
  19. Fayith

Fayith Synaiel Sorceress 49 EU

This is really nice! Did you not wear costume on any of the horses, if you did, which ones had it on? any branded? :P (any info on if you used any coupons while leveling?)
    Nice data! :)

Lady Minuit likes this.
  20. Thorin

Yes I wore costumes when leveling. But then I took everything off to get the base stats. I've also begun branding every T8 horse, and I'm only leveling in wagons. So most of these were branded and leveled in a wagon with outfits on. A few were leveled individually but I've not recorded that reliably.

Coupons: I probably should have recorded that too, but I didn't. I do use some coupons when leveling, typically only after level 20 or so. If I see a horse with both caution and forechop I'll use a coupon because I know I won't get one of those skills. A few times on horses that were not gaining many skills I did use some coupons to "prime" them - whether that works or not I have no idea.

Fayith likes this.