1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

new Class SHAI, YES or NO pool

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by odar, Jun 19, 2019.

Tags:
?

Wanna Try SHAI?

Poll closed Jul 19, 2019.
  1. YES, i Love SHAI!

115 vote(s)
    61.5%
  2. NO, i dont need play SHAI!

72 vote(s)
    38.5%
  1. Nuei

PA already said that Shai is not meant for PVP. High PVE damage-Low PvP damage.

2. Ruin7

nope, those that misuse forks to kill people are removed from society by any means necessary, as are pedos. No reason to remove Shai, remove the pedos from BDO. Its sickening and its not trolling MMOs are ground zero for the mental ill and broken.

Dreadhood, Sylvanah, kobitz and 2 others like this.
  3. HairaQ

[​IMG]

notheing new... epic gatherer, even have same play dead skill

Maginha likes this.
  4. Tvvin

Her absolutes might help a bit lol

DocPepper and kobitz like this.
  5. rhamnousia

This is weird to me, because a support class having low PvP damage but manageable PvE damage is pretty standard, while still keeping viability for PvP. The class just needs more buffs/debuffs available in the awakening kit to be a viable PvP class.

6. kobitz

what no one seems to mention is her unawakened kit is getting absolutes. that might even INCLUDE HER SUPPORT MOVES. Like the heals are good right now but if they get absolutes, especially if they do something weird like giving the absolutes separate cds and inputs, they could be phenomenal. not to mention her damage is already good in pve, with absolutes she will be a power house. just some thoughts

Tvvin likes this.
  7. Ben Phoenix

Apparently, the freedom of many normal people isn't completely a thing in a private business.

8. Aelisah

Lol it's not Pearl Abyss responsibility to deal with this kind of topic.

Like any healer would say "we can not heal stupidity".
    Not releasing the class will not stop pedophiles from existing lol - they'll rather look into your neighbour kid instead.

RobinSan, JM, DocPepper and 2 others like this.
  9. Lazesight

The fbi is watching.

Naho likes this.
  10. odar

so i send them message: Hello BOIZ, I LOVE SHAI! :D

Maginha likes this.
  11. Sadalsuud

Sadalsuud Tamer 62 EU

Can't answer.

I couldn't care less about playing this race, but a full support class might be a thing to at least try in BDO. It may change class synergy, who knows if this class won't become mandatory in a team?

12. Capitaine Courage

The Shai as a whole are a mistake.
    I'm starting to be really fed up to be forced to eat the diffuse neurosis of their societies. As a player, I don't have to deal with the fact that these societies have big issues with childhood in general (and I'm not even talking about pedocriminality), that has led to the creation of this kawaii culture which has basically no sociological ground in our western societies. Our children can actually live their childhood fully and freely contrary to most asian children (be it because of work, or peer presure, family pressure and an insane competitve environment with very few second chances at a very young age). They usually don't need to indulge in a general and degenerated Peter Pan syndrome pushed over the top (what the kawaii culture actually is) once they're adults.

#32 Capitaine Courage, Jun 19, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2019
    zhagsten and Tvvin like this.
  13. Lazesight

Like tamer was not young enougth they had to half its age to 6 and make shai, I wonder what class is comeing next a baby in dipers?

14. Capitaine Courage

I think a great study should be done somedays, because I'm quite sure that some game genres can actually attract different psychological profiles, and that the MMO players are some of the ones with the most behaviour issues (be they minor or more serious) amongst gamers in general.
    Such a study would be quite revealing I think.

15. Skylar_Elena

Skylar_Elena DarkKnight 62 EU

Choice is easy for me. If they repeat the Lahn scenario where there's no Character Slot Expansion Coupon for 1 loyalty, then I will NOT make a Shai. If they however show that they've learned from their mistakes with Lahn, like they seem to have with Archer, then I'm interested enough in the mechanics and interactions with Alchemy to give it a try.

Currently however, it's not looking too positive with the Pearl Shop update (https://www.blackdesertonline.com/news/view/2826) showing a discount on Character Slot Expansion Coupons, and no mention of a coupon for 1 loyalty yet.

Kerenis likes this.
  16. Serendipity

Serendipity Syllabus Sorceress 63 EU

I am curious about the shai class but I think it needs a completely different storyline, something that does not involve grinding but more gathering and alchemy. It would be refreshing if it wouldn't be basically the same as every other class.
    But we'll see, I probably just level shai to 49 and then keep it as a life skill char.

17. Kerenis

Kerenis 63 EU

When i 1st seen this class all i was thinking is only if they give a character slot free for it i would play it.

then i saw this here: https://www.blackdesertonline.com/news/view/2826

upload_2019-6-19_13-4-44.png

And it's a big NO for me now, becouse i have no characters to delete, and don't have 10 euro to spare for this (cus minimal purchase is 10 euro), yes i'm poor af like every college student should be during exams.

Also nice p2w event here btw if there is no free slot: https://www.blackdesertonline.com/news/view/2834
    Like delete a character or pay up to participate.

#37 Kerenis, Jun 19, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2019
    Psy 2, DocPepper and Phoenixxx75 like this.
  18. Mafesio

What I find weird, in all my years off MMO's and video games, which is pretty significant at this point, is how people are even having this discussion. I have never once looked at a character in a video game as anything other than that, a character. Man, women, child, it's all pixels that have never triggered any of the things I see people talking about. A kid wearing underwear? It's not a kid, as much as it's not male, female, or anything other than some pixels that the artist decided fit the character.

I'm with the trolls on this one, people are all messed up these days. I find the people trying to make the arguments that it's in improper as the true strange ones. I would have never looked at shai as anything but another character in a video game doing the same **** every other character does in the same game. To even think of it as an offense, means your viewing it some way other than what it is.

This world where everyone is so easily offended, it's scary that people will cry about things that mean nothing, willing to censor people, artist, for some stupid ideology. I find anyone suspicious that overly vocal about this topic, I would suspect they are making a big deal because only in their twisted mine is the whole thing even sexual, cause I tell you now, normally stable people, wouldn't even come up with half the crazy **** people are saying about some pixels on the screen.

JM, Aelisah, DocPepper and 1 other person like this.
  19. Conhaque

Why complain? you can buy a free slot for 5k loyalties, is that also pay2win?

MMoNoob likes this.
  20. Kerenis

Kerenis 63 EU

nice account created today there

I don't know how you do it, but i spend my loyalty on 1 day value packs to take my sales out of marketplace every 2 weeks (this also help me save up money and don't spend it on useless stuff). But thats me.

DocPepper likes this.