1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

new furniture and clothing/armor

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by TgirlEnvie, Nov 10, 2017.

1. TgirlEnvie

so after killing a bunch of stuff and looking at the different stuff mobs wear I was kinda jelly I guess my suggestion is to have mobs drop outfits that they wear simple enough rite? and seeing as there is a bunch of flags n other furniture in places I thought it would be nice to have a chance to have a chace of getting furnitures from places like pila ku jail or pirates n such

2. Magnificent Innuendo

...or any of the NPC clothing/armor sets. I'm not gonna be picky with this, the all have a nice bit of variety when it comes to this sort of thing. Which is a shame, because characters don't have nearly as much stuff to choose from. This, of course, is only if you ignore the pearl shop, and might be why such a thing won't happen. Can't push people to buy more costumes if there is already a nice amount in game. Not necessarily true, but this is how Kr games have been operating anyway.

3. Thirea

Thirea Nocturis Kunoichi 62 EU

I like the idea!
    Tho being more realistic and knowing that having free costumes drop from mobs would damage their income from Pearl Shop I'd either pref mobs to drop designs for those outfits that you have to later craft in costume mill and use tailoring ticket on, or have them drop as ready outfits and then change them with tickets to costumes.
    Hope you can understand me here because I feel like this message is a tiny bit messy :D

4. Wyvinters

Wyvinters Sorceress NA

I definitely want to see more furniture to customize your house with. All this pearl shop furniture makes me wanna gag.
    It's so stupid. No way to buy it in game or craft it. These guys are on EAs level or shiet.