1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Grinding spot sugestions? (229/231/292)

Discussion in 'Musa' started by Atreius, May 6, 2019.

1. Atreius

Just came back to the game after a few months break. Been grinding Gahatz Bandits forever. Now my ap jumped a bit as it's so easy to get what you need through the new market.

What would be a new spots I can try grinding at? Stats are 229/231/292. Solo spots only, don't like grinding in groups.

Thx

2. Foggen

Foggen Musa 63 NA

As far as Valencia is concerned you should be in good shape to do Pila Ku jail or Sulfur Mines. I personally liked Sulfur Mines at that level because the XP is pretty good and it's not generally very contested. There are Marni Stones available and you don't get weighed down by green tier weapon/armor drops. The mobs are very tanky relative to Gahaz, though, but I think that's more fun than mindlessly fighting paper guys.

In Kamasylvia you can do Navarn Steppe, which is not the greatest XP or money wise, but fun, and will keep you on your toes with surprisingly dangerous griffons. You can probably also do Manshaums, which are high tier for solo grinding, profitable but contested, and which Musa is considered very high tier for.

In Drieghan the top tier mobs are Kagtums (Blood Wolves), which are fun but not exciting profit wise. They do have Marni Stones, so the XP is probably ok.

PeaceInChaos and Atreius like this.
  3. Trender07

Why you play a MMO and dont like grinding in groups