1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Item Upgrade Options Coming August 29th

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by CM Richter, Aug 23, 2018.

1. Hemuk

Watch them skew the number of FS needed for each threshold.

Hope you're ready for 35+FS DUOs and 45+TRI to be the rule, not the unlucky exception; say goodbye to lucky -70FS TETs, now that they have to add Valk's to the equation.

Mana_Mafia likes this.
  2. Jeshy

Shame on my pencil that can write but it's writting can be erased easily than a pen.

3. Aiko

Same here:
    • I thought they would do a rollback back when we got this Super Armor and Forward Guard PVP crap and boring changes, didn't happen...
    • Expected for them to fix the fact that a Ninja with 220 AP can easily destroy a user on 290+DP, my main class got even more nerfed instead (Valkyrie).
    • I stayed for longer, then Sea monster hunting broke the market, I thought we were going to get valencia buffs so we could grind for accessories, since I used to grind around 10 hours daily, but they nerfed most of Valencia places that drops yellow accessories.
    • They added Node War and Siege Changes no one I know so far has liked.
    • They nerfed Sea monsters instead of buffing accessory grinding.
    • Market is still dead until today, everyone has billions stored.
    • I kept playing, and finally kind of quit, BDO Remastered came out so I was going to keep playing, now I see this stupid P2W Update.
    I'M DONEZO D:<D:<D:<D:<D:<

4. The Conjuration

Blew up all my gear last night and decided to call it a day on this game. It was really tough to part with BDO. Was contemplating coming back, slogging back up the hill of recovery (again)...until I read this.

5. CptHyena

Please add some kind of limit for cron item melting. That would prevent full PEN P2W whales in game.

Mana_Mafia and Mojihn like this.
  6. Rodistar

This is the last straw that breaks the camel's back

Mana_Mafia likes this.
  7. CookieNite

No limiting, better to not be implemented at all, I don't care about valks cry to pearl shop, I don't care about valks cry from melting costumes, I don't care about costumes getting a raise on market,all I(and most of the players do) care about is the cron stones from melting,so no limiting.

8. Chaos Ronin

Chaos Ronin RyunokoDynasty Mystic 61 NA

I really don't understand why people are crying. All it's been for ages is people crying about how hard it is to upgrade your gear, crying about making it better blah blah blah and now they do something about it and they STILL cry? There really is no pleasing some people i guess. Maybe unlimited melting of pearl costumes is a bit much, but i see nothing at all wrong with the rest of it.

9. CookieNite

Lol then you're just as naive, everyone here is complaining about melting cron stones not about valks cry.

Mana_Mafia and Chaos Ronin like this.
  10. Fooba

lol this is just comical at this point. You (COwCOw) does everything opposite of what people want. Instead of releasing content that KR has had for much longer than us you give us a remaster (yikes, thanks for the sunglass's i need on if I want to enjoy it). People clearly do not want these changes so why are you giving them to us? you say you listen to our feedback but obviously, you do not.

And I am also certain that we may actually be able to do charge backs? because I am fairly certain that your CM's have done announcements where these ITEMS have no place in North America and that is a clear violation of the TOU? Am i wrong?

11. The Conjuration

That's the exact part people are taking issue with. PEN attempts as far as your wallet is deep.

Mana_Mafia and Chaos Ronin like this.
  12. JerryBoyle

Limit costume melting to 5 like the cash shop selling system. Otherwise, it'll be abused.

Mana_Mafia, CptHyena and Chaos Ronin like this.
  13. Chaos Ronin

This then? Then i'm sure people can't cry...... surely?

14. FILLLLLLLL

This is great news. Ive been looking for that last nudge to get me out the door. I even remember guildmates at the time prntscrning the reply stating Valk's Cry would never come to EUNA to be used against PA.
    Thankfully you can always rely on PA to find ways to prison-rape their loyal playerbase. Dispicable.

Candren Lycosa and Mana_Mafia like this.
  15. Aiko

So toxic Chaos LMAO (this is Shanny from Evenstars btw) :D

Allan1985 likes this.
  16. LightsOut

I think I'm going to be done forever too. They ruined my char, ruined the economy, never fixed the supply of enhancement materials in the game (and now we know why - cron stones from costumes).

They dont want you to play, they just want you to pay. Makes no sense to log in anymore.

17. Chaos Ronin

:O

18. Asami

Dumb ass company ruining a great game. Never playing a game with Kakao or PearlAbyss attached to it again.

You guys straight up promised very specifically that this "has no place in our version" and now you guys are scum bag enough to do it. Guess i should have assumed you guys would keep pushing it. All this game is to you guys is a money milker to fund other shitty cash grab p2w games.

This is full on p2w. **** being available in loyalty shop at a bad rate doesn't matter. The infinite cron stones for money is full p2w.

Oh yeah, cant forget that they will update the market listing price for pearl outfits to 100m silver. So its either $20 for 100m or infinite safe pen attempts.

#318 Asami, Aug 23, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2018
    Candren Lycosa and Reyer like this.
  19. Gibson

I have played bdo since release of your game and supported you through pearl shop purchases and what not, but I will say that cron stones extracted from costumes is the absolute worst thing you can add to the game, and it will make me quit along with many, many others.

Don't say that the playerbase didn't warn you if you proceed with this cron costume change and all the players quit, resulting in a loss of business income, as well as the P2W failure stamp that your xbox release will have.

I can only laugh from thinking about the P2W memes and player boicott that will ruin any xbox release in NA/EU if you go through with this cron stone costume crap.

There are several nice alternative games to BDO, remember that before you decide to break bridges with your players that are actually still here despite lack of content, broken gameplay (buff/fix warrior and broken slashing the dead SA when?) and poor communication.

Why pay lots of real money to be competitive in BDO with broken gameplay when you can compete in WOW (with better class balance and talents) or other games for just the small monthly fee and that's it?

So again, please think twice before you decide to mess up your own business and lose everything you built up

I will like to make it clear; the above is regarding the cron stones extracted from costumes P2W.

The valk's cry changes with loyalty shop option, as well as caphras stones, is fine.

UsP, Hissis, Asebring and 3 others like this.
  20. Bestkk

Bestkk EU