1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Item Upgrade Options Coming August 29th

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by CM Richter, Aug 23, 2018.

1. PootyTang

Please don't keep the melting costumes for cron stones.

WhySoSeeryus and Chaos Ronin like this.
  2. Bridne

All of this! I don't enhance because it isn't fun. Don't like gambling and don't like wasting resources. The system is awful. Allowing people to buy cron stones will lead to an even more unbalanced player base, which in turn will lead to fewer people PVPing, and the game dying in NA as soon as the new shiny and fun game is launched.

Capture.JPG

Attached Files:

Uruz08, KuraiIkari and Ateena like this.
  3. ghoulz666

Valks doesn't change anything anyway. People are already sitting on more than enough FS. It's the success chance that's holding everyone back.

Josh28 likes this.
  4. Veight

This is your CM, everyone

Attached Files:

5. LightsOut

Tbh, Richter is a cool dude. He said it as a joke and this was pulled out of context. He already officially apologized about this as well.

Everything comes from PA, @CM Richter is on our side I'm pretty sure.

CM Servantes, .sirax, Veight and 2 others like this.
  6. Xue_Fang

Love the Game, Hate the marketing department

7. Nitsuy

another promise broken, sweet

.sirax, thejr and Titansheart like this.
  8. Katsuragi

Just sell them in the cash shop already. Don't half ass it. At least man up.

#388 Katsuragi, Aug 23, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2018
  9. Hearts

Hearts Valkyrie 62 EU

just allow people to buy pen for few hundred euro, that would be less hypocritical

Bridne likes this.
  10. Helegnes

At what point are we allowed to mass entire server-populations on a single spot to lag the server down in protest?

.sirax and Veight like this.
  11. IDDenis

Valks not, i just pointed ou, how two face this message from Kakao is: to help players to enchant things. What a real Problem is: posiiblility to buy infnity amount of Shop Outfits and then make em to cron stone for safe enchants. There ARE some players on russian server, who became almost unkillable with full Pen, using this method. Im not sure if YOU want to get rect by such one here, on eu/NA server.

12. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

i am against cron stones from costumes. valks cry isnt such a bad thing due to loyalties availability.

Josh28 likes this.
  13. Getsukie

i dont know just kakao make the game horrible and more horrible by decisions they made people already quite and you made another decision to make more people quite omfg / even you are a company you need to ask & Discussion with your community if they $çàp-è accept that or not . because this f game runing because of community is not from f you you just f kill the f game more and more

14. ALO

ALO

Why is that drama for p2w when the game is pretty dead in mechanical/economy/pvp ... is there a really morons that put their money for this?

15. ghoulz666

Let's not do the logical thing and pump out more content for players and keep them happy enough to continue putting money into the game. Let's hold back content and piss people off with unneeded changes and some P2W bs.

Wtf was that chicken mcnugget's reason for not putting out content too frequently again?

Hell even mountainous garbo like Neverwinter can keep producing content, even if it's crap content but still....

16. Yusong

It is fair to say this feedback is quite positive. Should definitely be released on 29th.

Reigne Irkalla and SnakeAttack like this.
  17. Ember Jane

I have no respect anymore for this company, you lied, you tricked us ... ill make sure that no one feom my friends play this game because this is just beyond every words. I loved this game ... you should be ashamed ...

Veight and Hearts like this.
  18. SnakeAttack

SnakeAttack Wizard 61 NA

I'll gladly hop on THAT bandwagon

19. Ateena

The exodus of players is making you pull all p2w switches, no? Funny.
    I will sure enjoy watching this game burn to ashes. Congratulations, you might wanna start looking for a new job because soon there a re going to be layoffs :)

Anyway nice pile of crap and lies.
    No shet we don't enhance. We don't have the materials. And I'm not feeling suicidal to do it even when I save some.
    You could rework your system to something more sensible but you choose the p2w again.

#399 Ateena, Aug 23, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2018
    SnakeAttack likes this.
  20. Ember Jane

Trion all over again, they will be known like company that cant handle mmo ... its funny, you have gold in your hands and you spit on it.