1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Item Upgrade Options Coming August 29th

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by CM Richter, Aug 23, 2018.

1. Syperdmg

why so much complaining? There were enough tools to get billions silver for real money before this update. actually like this so i can recycle 3 of my costumes for smth usefull.

2. LightsOut

You cant. You need thousands of carphas stones for TET -> PEN. This will take you many monts or even years to get for just 1 item. On the other hand someone with $3000 on hand can get PEN in 1 hour of melting costumes.

3. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

your 3 costumes are hardly the issue here.

4. Ketoma

5. LastFrontier

Never mind all that what i meant by "pulling a vindictus" is the game is gonna turn into a graveyard and ending up talking/seeing the same 4 players or whales rahter xD

KyrandisX likes this.
  6. Hemuk

I hope they realize the MP price of pearl items has to match how many cronstones you get (tax included), or people with disposable income that post Outfits every week; will just spend that money on melting **** instead.

Morric likes this.
  7. Hearts

Hearts Valkyrie 62 EU

"Finally, as Valks' Cry and Cron Stones can be extracted from Pearl Outfits, it has become necessary to reflect its increased value in the marketplace. This is also adjusted in regards to inflation and the overall wealth of the player base. We hope this stimulates the market and gives everyone the chance to acquire pearl shop items through in-game means.The registerable quantity of pearl items will stay unchanged, up to 5 items a week. This change will also be applied with next week’s maintenance."

8. CookieNite

Oh, so that's the only thing you're worried about?

9. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

maybe if they put a limit on the number of costume purchases to 5 per week as well... hm.

10. CookieNite

No, stop defending them and give them ideas, THIS HAS NO PLACE HERE.

11. Titansheart

I actually just came back to game after 2 years, i did all stages on mysteries, i leveled half way to 62, in 5 days is going to be my frigate finished and im considering to quit the game now. Was having a blast last few weeks however it was, but i dont like how this company treat player base, they have some nasty business ways

12. BOoMBoOM_REMIX

I'm not spending a single $ until they cancel/remove the crons from melting costumes .

13. Andaro

Andaro Archive
    Ambassador

Thats the trade off between "RNG Cost" and "Set Cost" of enhancing.
    We talked about this alot on the forums GenDis section

14. Startracker

Startracker Wizard 62 EU

I'm loving the outrage here. The game is still beautiful. Even if every player got free PENs I'd still enjoy it. You guys are too obsessed with killing people in grindspots and trying to prove you're better whereas it's your poor softcap doing it. And now some people will buy hardcap with money, essentially putting you out of the equation. So what? If all you want is to beat people up, go play a real pvp game. Stop whining. Quit already! No one cares. It's been proven over and over again games don't die as long as there's enough player support. This a decent deal - whales will fight each other with 615gs and keep the servers running! And everyone else will enjoy the game at their own pace. Lack of content is something that really kills games. If they deliver all they've planned, including the global build, it really won't matter who has pens and not.

Allan1985, Fasque, Arreyanne and 2 others like this.
  15. Bestkk

Bestkk EU

16. BuccaSorc

If they give us cron stone costumes next week I will uninstall BDO and play elder scrolls online instead.

#436 BuccaSorc, Aug 24, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2018
  17. Malketaz

18. LORDZERG

...and they promised that never going to add valks cry, here they are valks cry + bonus cron stones...

19. Atomspher

20. Reigne Irkalla

Ambassador

BTW announcing this right after nerfing sea monsters isn't going to keep the crowd that didn't like how much sea monsters made.

But I, for one, welcome our new Whale Overlords.

They're more fun to play with than salty children anyways~~

KikoiK likes this.