1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Item Upgrade Options Coming August 29th

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by CM Richter, Aug 23, 2018.

1. Rionat

Rionat Berserker 62 NA

2. Khondo

No, I am a supporter of this game and would like to see it continue.

BTW, I have not been called kiddo in 40 years, so 70's of you.

3. Arreyanne

Arreyanne Lahn 59 NA

Hmmm so does this mean cash shop costumes are rising to the selling price of KR. Thats a great change

4. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

* if they really want people to upgrade, they need to increase speed of memory fragment scrolls (relics, books, pilafe).

* if they really want people to upgrade, they need to make memory fragments more accessible ingame.

* if they really want people to upgrade, they need to make sharps and hards more accessible ingame.

* if they really want people to upgrade, they need to make drop rates for yellow BIS accessories better. more people will play the game if they can drop them more often as opposed to getting them from a shiny box on the end of the month. i know attendance rewards are there for a reason, to make people log in, but damn, it is not fun way to inject stuff into economy.

* if they want people to upgrade, play even, they need to make the game more accessible for larger portion of the players through the points listed above.

* if they want people to play the game, reduce the ap bonuses for above softcap level. it is ruining the game. they need to readjust renown bonuses somehow.

*if they want to make more money there are plenty of ways to do so beside this p2w crap. people cant wait for more cute/sexy/cool costumes for their classes. people like costumes for horses. hell even boats... new pets... they would even make way more money if some of the stuff in the shop was cheaper. like skill/addon resets, crystal extractors,.... maybe if they add pve crystal protection scrolls (people would love them for bosses or whatever). there are ways to make cash shop without too much op p2w stuff.

5. Jeanina

Jeanina Sharivar Lahn 61 EU

and that tells you exactly what? that every summer holidays the player numbers drop like mad? that alot of people went to try the new WoW addon? no worries they will come back when summer holiday ends and they are done with wow like all the time. =)

.sirax likes this.
  6. WastedJoker

WastedJoker Striker 61 EU

Pro tip: They don't.

Super pro tip: They want people to try then fail.

Super capitalist pro tip: Mess with success rates so players try and fail more often

Super BDO tip: Quit the game

7. Jeanina

AMEN!

Arreyanne likes this.
  8. Kharognar

Evening, Slinkston, ALO and 2 others like this.
  9. Hemuk

I know what they said, but unlike last time, we didnt get a percentile, before it was a 50% increase, here they chose not to tell, so I''m worried, thus my comment.

No, but unlike the idealists in this forums I know what's going to be and what's not, and this cron change is the single best money making scheme this game's ever pulled, and thus; it is OBVIOUS they're not gonna retract it, no matter how much we complain, do I like it? no; so the only thing I'm left with is try to make sure they dont **** up the **** up and make them see the collateral damage this will cause if they dont lube us correctly, since we're gonna get ****ed anyway.

10. Jeanina

posts like yours are braincell oneshots, reading nonsense like that makes everyone just numb.... like i said earlier if people plan to spend their rl money on melting costumes then its their choice, no one forces you to do it! you dont like it then dont play it thats what you get the most off this comunity and now its my turn to say so.
    people shovel billions of silver just to throw it into the rng toilet and now they get a secure use of the silver and they cry about pay to win. any other hobbies?

11. Akeno

Akeno Sorceress 61

No p2w items keep your promise and look for an alternate route to alleviate this issue

12. Malnixis

Extraction from Pearl Shop Outfits
    • Valk’s Cry or Cron Stones can be extracted from Pearl outfits through Blacksmiths or Armor Vendors. Pearl Outfits purchased via in-game Marketplace with silver can also be used for extraction.
    I can tell you where you can the valks cry for you cash grab.....

13. Akeno

Akeno Sorceress 61

@CM Servantes @CM Yukimura can you guys not add the possibility of melting pearl costumes for carphas stones and increasing price we don't need that especially valks cry why cant you guys add easier way to obtain mem frags or add an alternative method to get sharps and hard stones those would be a positive change unlike this

14. Arreyanne

Arreyanne Lahn 59 NA

So when are all you doom and gloom fans going to do Pen roulette, quit uninstall, ask Kakoa/PA to delete your account? I'll be LMAO as you do. as others have said in this thread, if you don't like it leave. Warhammer: Online was a hell of alot more fun once all you crybabies uninstalled the game, so should BDO I imagine

Fasque likes this.
  15. ItsTowlie

Pearl abyss introducing: how to kill a game in the western market

16. Kharognar

When you hang yourself from the closest tree . You are being agressive towards people that spent more time /effort than you, that dont wish their gaming experience to be ruined by Whales cashing in tens of thousand bucks just to get an advantage .If you really want this to be a part of your gaming routine , do us a favour and go play at KR / Russian servers with VPN and get the community a burden off it .

#476 Kharognar, Aug 24, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2018
    .sirax and Atomspher like this.
  17. ItsTowlie

and where is warhammer online now? it died

you saying that you want bdo to last for 3-6 more months until they merge and shut down servers and die too?

p2w cron costumes will kill the game

18. LORDZERG

19. reconkangas

What a bunch of frigging trolls and hypocrites posting in the forum...

Waaaa I'm going to quit waaaa

You bunch of genius's were just crying " caphras stones when?" Crying about why we dont have the same content and all you babies start screaming bloody murder when they actually implement it into the game..

So friggin what if what 15 to 30 whales blow a full 1/4 of there years wages on melting down pearl items all I can say is good luck with that. Even if its 50 people SO WHAT let them whales get bored and move on while the rest of us will keep plugging along.

We finally get a win and all I hear is pearl shop boo hoo it's not fair waaaa throw on your big boy/girl panties and suck it up for once and take the win with grace and dignity or delete your game and move the hell on I am tired of listening to you.

I for one say thanks its about time

Arreyanne and Fasque like this.
  20. TrueKarma

.sirax and RefTyy like this.