1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Item Upgrade Options Coming August 29th

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by CM Richter, Aug 23, 2018.

1. TankFu

Gamer's really are some of the most pessimistic people I have ever seen. People actively TRY to find reasons to complain and never be happy. Without getting all philosophical , just be grateful to have what you have. We had pitfall growing up on Atari (yes shows my age) and that is a shadow in comparison to how great games have come since.

Yes this game has implemented some "p2w" features. So what?! They have to make enough money to pay the developers that keep the game going and "disappointing" everyone. Game goes bankrupt then guess what... NO BDO. Nothing. no p2w. Yet no awesome game to play. Bright side? You can go find another game to play and complain about because it doesn't match up to what you want it to be.

That being said, I am grateful to have what we do have. Yes some things could be better. YES some things implemented are questionable. But at the end of the day we have something that is still fun and brings enjoyment(if you let it).

Good luck BDO players.

Buxx, Fasque, Nycroyse and 2 others like this.
  2. Andaro

Andaro Archive
    Ambassador

on the contrary, they will sell Master BlackStones in promotional packages, and then directly, a couple years before the game is ready to be discarded.

If you your gear is +0, and you use a MBS, you upgrade will be guaranteed to +1. If your gear is TET, you can combine 20 MBSs to create a PEN MBS to upgrade your TET to PEN garunteed.

You don't want to experience a truly evil cash shop and ultimate pay2win? Don't go browsing through my Archive. I can give them over a hundred different Marketing Strategies and Cash Shop promotional items to generate sales, long before ever using playing that "Ace of Spades".

And BDO has more than ten times the available mechanics and resources to exploit sales from through intuitive marketing.

#682 Andaro, Aug 24, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2018
  3. ghoulz666

Lmao, grateful for what? A year old region we still haven't gotten? Unbalanced classes?

Mana_Mafia likes this.
  4. CookieNite

Content which they develop but it never reaches NA/EU, yeah..sure, wake up.

5. JM

JM Tamer 62 NA

I'm guessing we might be close in age.... I gotta say I disagree with you greatly. Games have made amazing advancements since we were kids, but we use to get complete games that developers made cause they thought that it would be cool, fun, thought provoking..... now we get games built around predatory microtransactions..... or the phenomenon of everything needs to be for everyone so we can make the most money... which results in cool things that use to be niche being watered down in order to chase maximum profits. In BDOs case people WOULD be spending money and more so if they didn't prove to go back on their word so frequently and display such an inability to communicate. We are playing an MMO so in my book communication is important if I plan to continue to support it. Hell ya there are plenty of entitled people here... but no... we shouldn't just be happy with what we have in the face of broken promises, zero communication and predatory behaviors.

6. reconkangas

the rest of us have been waiting for over a year for this content to get here so all of you whiners can sit and spin.

where were most of you when they doing worse to this game ? 700 comments in a half a day? get real at least this is a benefit to the game unlike the utter trash of a enhancement system as it is now.. having friends leave this game just doing a tet roulette and not attempting anything further.

i guess in the end this is just fear because most of you guys that are i am guessing in siege guilds getting payouts of 800mil-1bil + per week are just scured your monopoly in this game is over and us regular randoms will now catch up.... just sayin!!!

#686 reconkangas, Aug 24, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2018
    Arreyanne likes this.
  7. ghoulz666

At this point it's time to send a message to them. I mean really, how low do these dirt bags think they can go. Trying to milk western players of money with p2w BS on top of never releasing content here on a timely manner.

Mana_Mafia likes this.
  8. Andaro

Andaro Archive
    Ambassador

05132fdfa542549352494be05466aa03a0ce6-wm.jpg

some people, started playing it not knowing what it was, and now they cry while playing it forever just because.....

TankFu likes this.
  9. SnakeAttack

SnakeAttack Wizard 61 NA

Crap. You got me. HASHTAG BUSTED! 3 players are right and EVERYONE ELSE is wrong. Obviously the vast minority is always right. Let's hope that vast minority can keep the game afloat on their own...

10. Wollbert

Wollbert Witch 61 EU

the degree of the p2w is still very low compared to other things in the cashshop and at the part that it goes with the pure cancer rng enhance system, idk why it is such a thing. it makes the system even less cancer. enough ppl allready asked for it.

Jannanomana likes this.
  11. CookieNite

We were asking for more ways to get meme frags/hards/sharps, not infinite cron stones with $.

Mana_Mafia likes this.
  12. Zygmunt

I would gladly pay monthly fee + extras for big content updates, if the game was free of tedious crap meant to trick some people into paying for the rest, and wouldn't waste resources on keeping people online doing AFK activities. I understand doing business is hard without scamming your customers, yet I won't miss an opportunity of deserved complaining :)

TankFu likes this.
  13. lalalaye

it will be nice if we CANT! Extraction from Pearl Shop Outfits(****). AND DONT GET Caphras Stones in game plz ?

14. ReliicT

WeW, you guys dont understand this right? If we get the same ammount of cron stones like KR, than you need 360€ to try 1 time PEN, not even worth but funny to see, how many of you guys cry like little kids.....

Jeanina, Wollbert and Arreyanne like this.
  15. DinduNuffin

???????????????? This SC is from KR made today. And if you didn't knew 1million = 1 cron stone. What speculation you talking about?
    There "goal" is to make all regions on the same patch, so we will get these prices eventually.
    But my guess we will start 120~mil per costume and move slowly towards KR prices.

16. Darthkiweh

more info plox ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

17. ghoulz666

Grind your balls off, get RNG rewards, roll and get nothing. You expecting something fulfilling?

18. Darthkiweh

25mems obv ? bet its faster than farming scrolls and dying inside while grouping for them

19. Kyronami

and the CMs never respond to the community like usual

20. ghoulz666

You're not instantly getting Shaq's memory boxes rapidly like that. Doesn't really compete with 10 relic run netting you 70-80 fragments anyway.