1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Item Upgrade Options Coming August 29th

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by CM Richter, Aug 23, 2018.

1. Atomspher

You poor thing, 8 to 15 times. That must have been hard on you.

2. Eneayo

Eneayo Witch 62 EU

this song matches with what I think about the promises made so far

3. LORDZERG

Perfect!

4. kdone601

When all the whining is done Kakao is still a business that need to make money ( a profit). A business is going to change things to keep them a profit. Am I shocked by this no not really, is this going to make me quit the game. No because they added them to the free way. You can play this game without spending a dime after your first time buying the game. It's a game that provide weekly updates which is a rare thing. Unlike some games which you will be lucky to get a update once every 8 to 9 months (cough Dark Age of Camelot). So all this whining not going to get you anywhere they still going to launch it if you don't like it just leave the game.

reconkangas likes this.
  5. Atomspher

An anti-feedback person giving feedback to people giving feedback. :o

Ruffe, Hakino, Khay_man and 2 others like this.
  6. ghoulz666

The business isn't to last very long when it drives away an even larger chunk of potential customers. Let's just keep kissing it's butt when it ruins itself.

7. reconkangas

Yup block me lol, I will not back down from any of you period.
    You are a bunch of self entitled whining crybabies that get butt hurt becouse you wont be the biggest on the block anymore... which is why your avoiding 90% of my post and going back to waaaa he is going to have PEN waaaaaa he is going to spam to PEN waaaaaa.. he is going to have a bigger gear score than me...
    All I see you and the rest crying and throwing a temper tantrum becouse this one guy in the forums doesn't think like the rest of the lemmings jumping off the cliff...

Allan1985 likes this.
  8. Cardiel

Cardiel Disglair DarkKnight NA

The hell's going on in here?

Mycca likes this.
  9. Dalenos

P2W confirm >.>

[​IMG]

Here is wondering what they will do next to kill there game more >.>

[​IMG]

Ruffe, Findubar and nethkhadar like this.
  10. Tjaranis

find this more accurated ;P
    https://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/aVOn5KP_460sv_v1.mp4

realistically one thing they will properly do is buff Eva a lot, same with dp, in which case the heaviest AP stacked people will feel kind of pissy, but shouldn't be to much as everyone "loves" to see someone explode in 1 hit, even if it is not usable vs. Eva stackers ;P

11. GamePois0n

GamePois0n PootyPoot Ranger 61 NA

12. Blusurfer

I'm not sure this is accurate for the majority of player complaining. Myself I just believe the enchanting system / mechanics simply don't align with the western mentality. What I do find even more negative are the comments from people defending the enchanting system when they should just be appreciating others have a different view than them.

Every game has a personality that believe they did it hard so everyone should do it hard. These people never realise that without the players they are actually attacking playing their own game is in jeopardy. And don't forget some people paid $50 for this game. Not Free2Play or $10 on Steam.

The understanding everyone may have a different opinion is a factor we all should seek to address.

I doubt BDO will be a long term MMO in the west. It's so far away from WoW as far as longevity of value entertainment is concerned.

The remastering was just putting lipstick on a pig. And I suspect also being paid by Nvidia to do so.

Ruffe, GreyRebel and Hakino like this.
  13. Ori

Ori

I'm surprised that you're surprised...(RNG) lol This game is played by a player base of 12(the youngest i know of) to 50+ y/o's). Those aged 12-25 are going to feel entitled and ***** and moan about every little thing they don't like. GUESS what the WORLD doesn't revolve around you, so get your head outta your arse(also talking to those(***RNG***) "adults whom still have this complex")..(RNG). I honestly don't care anymore let the people spend any amount of money on this game they want, it isn't hurting you. Funny thing is y'all think when this system comes out everyone on the first day that swipes uber hard will have a tet/pen that same day... lulz... Good luck with that...(RNG) The drop rate for the caphras will probably be just as bad as getting a boss weapon box.. (A little fun reading...https://www.invenglobal.com/igec/ar...ras-stone-and-caphras-enhancement-added-in-kr)

14. Blusurfer

Good points Ori.

That said with the number of words I pumped into my post I should have easily hit the "not surprised" success maximum. But as you said RNG.

15. TheYoda

TheYoda TheJedi Tamer 62 NA

16. IWalkAlone

Whining and feedback are very diferent and I rarely see feedback on those forums.Whining is everywhere ;)

Mycca likes this.
  17. kokolores

mimimi..
    Your poverty makes me sick.

14 year old without a job cryying all day p2w p2w ..

I work 3/4 of my time and must somehow compensate for the lack of playing time by financing you the game for you children

Alicia Dominica and Mycca like this.
  18. Evening

Seems like over 900 replies wasn't enough for them to change their mind bois.

Ruffe likes this.
  19. WillyWonka

[​IMG]TIC TAC MOTHERLOVERS!

20. Atomspher

They're definitely not mutually exclusive. "I'm upset" is reasonable feedback. It is also whining.