1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Life Skill: Bards

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by kikiapplus, May 11, 2017.

?

Would you like to be a Bard?

1. YEAH!!!

78.6%
  2. Nah~

21.4%
  1. kikiapplus

Yes, Bards.

Sing, dance, and play instruments to entertain NPC's & other players as a life skill.(dancing is going to be implemented in the future apparently) Like fishing and farming. It's be a fun way to liven up the world space and interact with other players. Make silver by playing in taverns or just in the the streets.

Vix, Lynn, Triss and 1 other person like this.
  2. Myracle

Don't see how it's going to be a lifeskill to be honest. You might want to give more details ? Because you won't make as much as a good person with a good life skill empire set up just with dancing, and if you would that would be broken and unfair.

3. Cryshal

A Bard isn't a life skill, it's a class. If there will be music skills, that would be much like SWG used to be, and lots of fun in taverns dancing or playing music. The dancing was used to heal players if they ventured into the taverns.

Vorkrunne and Crystal Star like this.
  4. Myracle

Don't quote me on this, but isn't there is a limit to how many character we can have and I believe it's 13, therefore if that's a class it's going to be a waste of space in my opinion because they won't be useful in combat. What is SWG?

5. Lynn

Lynn Shy Ranger 60 NA

I think it would be nice to have something on the same lines as this in the game in some sort of way. We can already play instruments but they aren't as good as they could be in my opinion. More details would definitely help the suggestion!

6. Judgementos

Any and all things related to music are barely touched in games I would love to see a bard class that uses sonic/melody attacks plus fun mini game to play music for others

7. Iiqhtninq

Posting this here again cuz its so fking awesome

Edit: Instruments that exists currently in the game are a joke.

Vorkrunne, Vlew, Dolomite and 3 others like this.
  8. Judgementos

......, now only if that was in bdo or more.

#8 Judgementos, May 11, 2017
    Last edited: May 11, 2017
  9. Crystal Star

Yes, Bard/Entertainer is a class not a life skill. Entertainers were the Bards of SWG (Star Wars Galaxies). Bards are also in other games such as EQ/EQ2, FFXIV, etc. While I have a character I RP as a Bard in BDO (and other games), I have also made Bard/Entertainers in other games that do other things. Bards are about building up or destroying the "spirit" of the group/enemy. In many cases, they can also help with health and energy/mana/WP/SP/etc regeneration of a group.

kikiapplus likes this.
  10. kikiapplus

But it would more likely be implemented in BDO as a life skill rather than full class.