1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Life Skill Mastery System

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by CM Yukimura, Aug 19, 2019.

1. hightech

Uff, as you are just on a flame train to flame it is okay.
    I do not have patch notes but it is common that they revamped the mastery for kr because it sucked before.
    Anyways I hope you will enjoy tomorrows patch.

2. Rogis

are you kidding? throw the news when even the Manos now there has not been
    your news for 2018 july

3. Törni

I have simply assumed, that so far no real changes have been made to manos. We will get what KR got (plus the additional changes later on) and what we have on global lab.

My biggest question is actually which lifeskill we are going to get first? Do they go one-by-one, or at least two every weeks. Also I wonder how it will affect the release of sea content. Will they wait with sea content till the rolling out of manos is completely finished? Or they release it simultaneously? Were there any plans that our version gets the sea content any time soon, or it will be the next manos 2.0?

4. hightech

Come down eat a Snickers man!!!
    The news is just related to the mess the old system was.
    It got revamped in KR.
    Do not get the point why your are so offence?

5. Kissito

Kissito Kissito Warrior 8 EU

LORDZERG likes this.
  6. Rogis

7. Denthors

https://www.invenglobal.com/article...introduces-future-updates-and-reworks-for-bdo
    • Dec 1, 2018
    The second annual Black Desert FESTA was held in Korea on December 1st (KST) and Pearl Abyss has introduced the future updates for Black Desert Online including the removal of Renown Score, reworks for Caphras Enhancement and Manos Life Skill gear, revamped early gameplay, the Archer class, new type of Marketplace, new area, new large scale PvP, and a survival game mode.

they never did it.

jump to 6:40 for manos stuff

then you have our publisher telling us they are waiting for that "change" to happen before giving us manos.

then manos is announced in all others region but meanwhile no major change is announced in kr regarding manos.

so we are getting the old manos stuff. the one before December 1st,

seriously, he apologize for delivering such bad content............ and we are getting that content...... tomorrow.

REJOICE !!!!!

#167 Denthors, Sep 3, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2019
  8. hightech

9. Lurien

Lurien Battleborn Tamer 62 EU

Revamped when? We will get v1 or revamped v2 korea already have.

10. hightech

I do not know.
    How should I ?
    But I hope for v2. It would be nonsense to release to v1.

11. shidoxen

We wont get the first version.

They literally removed the first versions from peoples inventory and sent them silver in the mail when they decided to revamp last November. Now I won't say it is impossible they would give us that version, but really.....who would go through the effort of releasing that knowing how much work they are creating for themselves and knowing they will have to do the same process at some point in our versions. Dealing with such a PR mess alone would be something you would assume they would want to avoid as a company. I just can't see it happening.

Anyway, I know there is a big lack of communication at the moment for whatever reason. Maybe they were instructed not to tell us for some reason or the details aren't clear on their end, but none of the regions have dropped details as of yet. We will find out later today at any rate.

12. NVG

NVG

Let's make an announcement and say that we cannot announce anything !!! Great job !!!

#172 NVG, Sep 3, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2019
  13. ALO

ALO

Hightech you are the worst troll I ever saw ... :|

WTB ignore list I don't want to scrolls this type of low-quality troll posts if someone wants to tell me how to block ppl in forum pls educate me/PM/

14. Zyx1

You can click on the posters avatar and then select ignore on the right side of the popup. I just did. :)

15. Janus

@CM Yukimura in the description it is unclear if the loot obtained from regular hunting mobs (e.g. weasel), based on hunting mastery, is influenced by the used butcher knife. Either an old magica/lucky one or a new loggia butcher knife. Could you please clarify if any type of butcher knife has an influence?

16. crosspath

Yay!! I won!!! Is the same **** that KR got, but only more than ONE YEAR LATER!!!!

But guys, you know, WE ARE REVAMPING THE SYSTEM, you know, we are working hard balancing life skills...

Bring it on White knights!!! Let's see what puny excuses you have this time, cause surely no CM will have the balls/ovaries to give an explanation...

Finally what, green gear so you spend some additional billions that will be worthless in some weeks?

But meanwhile enjoy some nerfs like the BIG one coming for energy conservation while gathering...

Seriously, think harder...

Or maybe they thought: "westerners are dumb so they will keep buying pearls, let's delay this **** and serve it cold and meanwhile let's go revamp, i mean, destroy combat again and all water content... New areas maybe 2021, they will keep buying pearls anyway..."

If you really think they will give you their reasons for acting like this then maybe your "hype" is thinking instead of you. Keep dreaming. Never did, never will. They just think we all are stupid, that is the only reason. Keep buying pearls.

#176 crosspath, Sep 4, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2019
    Hemuk likes this.
  17. shidoxen

18. Hemuk

19. Dreadmaul

The only thing I don't like with this system is that you can't increase your chances for success for some of the life skill gear, basically brute Force engage

20. shidoxen

*hides in shame*

Hemuk likes this.