1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Meta, what do you think of this?

Discussion in 'Mystic' started by Chani, May 24, 2018.

1. Chani

Dear mystics colleagues, i was looking at my skilltree, and a reality came to me as a punch.
    I rather have to forget awakening and put all my skillpoints in pre awakening.

The pre-awakening skills have SA, FG, all we need and their absolute are ok.

Kakao ****ed totally the awakening, maybe is it better to totally forget it, it will spare money and frustration.

Is it understandable that a game company **** the interest of a major update like this, no, of course.
    But i think its the reality we are facing.

God BLESS you, ONLINE players.... :-)

unange and Heretox like this.
  2. Heretox

Heretox Berserker 61

:|

3. clangpicky

the new mystic meta is to reroll back to striker

Heretox, Souda and Evil Wood like this.
  4. Kusaragii

Re-roll back to Bless Online.. haha.. :( ....lets hope people don't roll to Bless.

5. woots

personaly, i just reseted all my skill for "free" right before their event-compensation-stuff-thing end, and didnt used any of the SP i got back.
    And i will let my mystic like that until... i dont know actualy.

Glad i barely invested silver in that class tho. Mystic was fun to play until they broke everything tho.

Neutronux and Blitzball like this.
  6. Irvashi

New mystic meta is reroll for anything else or striker if you want to keep your main and off-hand

7. bongokongo

and i hope they are losing a tons of players and the stupid Devs wake up... maybe then we get some useful PVP content and balancing. BG`s with more than run in the circle ****... or the server going down. Im fine with both.

8. Otrsor

Otrsor Sorceress 62 EU

The thing is, pre-stroker classes (classes released before striker) main hand isnt so filled with SA and FGs (quite the oposite), so removing the op skills (compared to preawak) from awak made those clases need to use skills from both weapons but since stroker and mystic are retarded classes since they came out they have perma SA rotations even just with main hand so yeah, removing SA and FG from awak to mystic was the same as giving awakening to most other classes just making one set of skils way more powerfull than the other and thus rendering one of them obsolete (not useless or bad, but to burn a house down why would you use a lighter when you have a firethrower?)

What they should do (and probably will do if they follow on the same line) to balance it out is just removing some SA and FG from mystic and striker preawak kit.

Anyways mystic is still one of the most powerfull classes in the game precisely cos their mainhand skills arent balanced in the same way as most other classes mainhand yet its true its not as monkey-like braindead smashing jumping and screaming gameplay as it used to be and you have to be more patient, carefull and skilled than before (which renders into a slower more tactical paced combat that most mystics arent used to and disslike, thats why they picked mystic and why they complain now, completly comprensible)

#8 Otrsor, May 26, 2018
    Last edited: May 26, 2018
  9. alastersan

Mystic still one of the most powerful classes? lol? Maybe striker but mystic?????, In a game where classes cant cc and dont have defenses, the class with most damage wins, and mystics are low tier in damage.

farsay likes this.
  10. bongokongo

so much ********..tactical? you engage and you must pray to rngjesus you dont get CC is tactical? Sure bro..