1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Mount Idea: Rhinoceros

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Metallocomotive, Mar 18, 2018.

?

Do you think the Rhinoceros would be a good mount for the game? Or perhaps just a different animal?

1. Yes, I want a rhino!

25.7%
  2. No, this idea is stupid.

14.3%
  3. I do want a new mount, but can you think of a different animal?

37.1%
  4. We don't need a new mount, what we have is fine.

22.9%
  1. Worlfy

Worlfy Treeflower Sorceress 58 EU

I think rhino's wouldn't be the best animal to go for here. As said above by someone else, something like a griffon or perhaps a small dragon would be sick, but that'd bring a lot of new mechanics and bugs into the game though.

Would still love to see a Black Spirit float around you in-game at all times :>

2. Metallocomotive

If that's what it takes, then let's do this thing!

I just hope Servantes is the understanding type...

3. Metallocomotive

Nice idea with the Black Spirit, but I have a feeling that it'd be a bit of a spoiler alert to new players. Remember, the black spirit grows stronger every so often, taking on a new form. Imagine if another player saw that, and they're like, "Aww man, he gets stronger?!"

As for the rhino comment, if I can just point out something obvious for about two minutes. Of course it would bring new mechanics into the game if you added a griffon, or a small dragon. But there are games that already have those mounts like Archeage and Tera. I suppose I could see the griffon in a later patch when Airships get announced, but the rhino doesn't introduce any new mechanics. And even if they did add in mechanics for the rhino, I don't think it'd be anything too drastic.

4. TFU3

TFU3 TFU3 Kunoichi 61 EU

Or you can write some "interesting stuff and points of view about the game" and one GM or CM will pop up for sure xD.

5. Worlfy

Worlfy Treeflower Sorceress 58 EU

At his first stage, it's just a fog with 2 red glowing dots floating around you, and it evolves with it's stage. Option to maybe remove or summon him with a hotkey, but it's only visible for you though

Rhino still sounds good to me, staying on-topic XD

6. Metallocomotive

Thanks for the idea. But I don't want to become a user of clickbait.

7. Nystromn

If dev's were to add gryphons to the game as mounts, wouldnt they have to add flying as well? anyway, i kind of wondered why we cant crossbreed donkeys and horses to get mules/filly's. They would basically be slow packhorses. Unlike donkeys they could run though. I also find myself jealous of the random farmers wandering around towns riding on oxes, i bet they have a nice charge ability.