1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New pearlshop Event from 24-10-2018 [feedback]

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Jey, Oct 24, 2018.

1. Jey

Jey Valkyrie 62 EU

Simple & clear.
    It is a bit disrespectful toward those who spent 100 & 100 $/€ in this game.
    You could at least give something to those who spent over a certain amount until now. So that they don't feel forgotten.

If you do such event, please think about those who carried the game until now.
    Consider this.

#1 Jey, Oct 24, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2018
    levinano and MMoNoob like this.
  2. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Ninja

spend over 6000 euro's. havent got any **** back.
    now they want me to spend more to get a shitty reward? XD yeah sure kakao! keep dreaming.
    give me content!

levinano and MMoNoob like this.
  3. Shayniiah

Shayniiah MissArchreaper Witch 62 EU

This community is always so greedy, lmao. The amount of rewards me and thousands of other players would have to receive would be insane. I would have VP's for years. Are you going to cry in real life every time there is a sale at your favorite store/online store? But think about the people who have supported your store until now, how dare you. So entitled.

C'mon dude, be happy that they introduced this event. Choose to spend money or not and get the current rewards.
    This has nothing to do with people who "carried the game until now" by spending pearls and it not disrespectful at all towards these people who chose to spend a lot on this game.

As my boyfriend always says, Kakao could cure cancer and this community would still give them **** for it somehow.

4. magret

Corollary: they could give cancer and stll have people to lick their butt

MountAndDew, Ashenvall, HucKa and 3 others like this.
  5. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Ninja

Nah, kakao would give you cancer, and then sell you the cure instead.

Hemuk, Kusaragii, Netreiam and 2 others like this.
  6. LoganSilver

LoganSilver LoganSilver Witch 62 NA

Would you complain if the store you bought something from had a sale later on? No. You may return unused items that are within the return window and rebuy them. You can do the same in BDO.

I don’t like BDO’s pay to win pearl store. But it’s what they sell I have a problem with and not the bonus offers and/or discounted prizes.

Netreiam likes this.
  7. Zegram

Spent 8k pearls literally yesterday... f this event.

8. Shayniiah

Shayniiah MissArchreaper Witch 62 EU

You have 48 hours to get the items you bought refunded. I guess the event might work still if you get all your items refunded and then "re-spend" the pearls. You can't have the pearls refunded, tho'.

Also, it should be common knowledge by now not to spend money the day before maintenace :P You never know what they release. Wait 1 day and see.

9. MMoNoob

yeah i dont like this event they should reward people that have already spent a certain amount and also if they spend during this event

Jey likes this.
  10. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 62 NA

Who cares, bonuses for spending pearls are crappy anyways.

11. Stabby

It's not a surprise that Pearl Abyss doesn't value their customer base. They don't care that you supported them because they think they did you a favor by working there.

Jey likes this.
  12. Korvgubben

They added a real male butler! 18k pearls paywall doe, LOL!

13. Andaro

Ambassador

I hope we see more of these in the future! Marni is Great! (And so are freebies)

14. Alicia Dominica

Hahahaha, as if they ever did that. Up until recently, they were perfectly fine with not only milking us through the pearl-store, but also letting all the freeloaders milk us even further through pearl-gift-scams over trade-deals.

Meantime, they design event after event for no-lifers... (awakening titles, event-bosses spawns, you name it)

15. Factorial

Yeah, but they created cancer than monetized it. After making such cancer, they turned around and began selling the cure. Don't believe? See the cash shop since the game began and every given Wednesday thereafter.

PA deserves all the **** it gets and a billion more. PA isnt getting enough **** for sure.

Added to the problem are these blind white knights without any brain cells

16. Winterklinge

I dont care much about the event. So they give u extra stuff for money you would have spend anyway. (I would not spend extra money because of this).
    BUT...what is with this butler?
    The female community wanted a nice male butler....and we all got the wtf halloween thing...
    And now they want u to spent like 18.000 Pearls to get this skin? I dont like that! There should not be items u can not get another way

17. jangalangz

I'd be happy with a special title for donation tiers. $1-100, $100-500, $500-1000, $1000-2000, etc..