1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Under Investigation New Performance Settings not working

Discussion in 'Bugs - Archive' started by Ibirujo, Sep 28, 2017.

1. woots

No one said that option is supposed to hide player outside city only ( unless i missed something ? ). That's only the GM that requested for a reason i dont understand to try outside safe zone.

Even tho, that option doesnt seem to also hide horse - wagon, isnt something that players really also want

2. Shichi88

Shichi88 Striker NA

Hi everyone,

Does pressing Shift + F5 work for you? Please note that this works outside of towns only.

Best regards,
    GM Dew

#4 GM Dew, Yesterday at 9:24 AM

3. woots

oh lol i missed that.

that's then below stupid. its sure usefull for world boss, but lol, guess everyone also want to hide players - horse - wagon in town...

Gantheral likes this.
  4. Gantheral

Gantheral Arandell NA

that's the exactly the point to hide the characters in town so is reduces lag and brings the fps up instead of down. If players would not crowd the storage managers by chopping wood, and actually had the courtesy of spreading out to do their processing of lumber and such I'm sure it would help out greatly, though I doubt that will happen.

5. Derpyboom

Derpyboom 22 EU

Works on node wars go listen to podcast there are ppl talking ab out ppl disappearing during the fight and having to stop and turn of those settings to actually play normally

6. woots

= even more pointless setting if that work when player actualy dont want that.. But doesnt work when players actualy want it...

I... dont get it.. really.

7. RNJaysus

RNJaysus Kunoichi 61 NA

I've tried restarting game here are some screen shots ...maybe i'm doing something wrong...

upload_2017-10-3_19-10-58.png

Unfortunately it seems i can't upload the screen shot ... LOL

Let's try it this way

Notice how it says that the Hide other players function has been enabled ...but you can see everyone around the bank in Calpheon ?? @GM Axion @GM BBrilliant @GM Caramel @ any other GM --- what am I doing wrong ? I have seen others complain that it doesn't work for them as well, is there some trick to this or RNG ?

#27 RNJaysus, Oct 4, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2017
  8. RNJaysus

RNJaysus Kunoichi 61 NA

ok i guess the image was too big being just under 4K?

Attached Files:

#28 RNJaysus, Oct 4, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2017
  9. GM Dew

Game Master

Hi again,

As noted by GM Axion, we are aware of the issue and already investigating it now. I know this is a very desired function so I thank you all for your patience while we iron out the details of getting it to fully work! :O

Best regards,
    GM Dew

MeldamirieI and Alicemimi like this.