1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New player here, need some help

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Mybalzich, Feb 27, 2020.

1. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

I have played both but prefer lahn, everyone is different though so my advice is make one of each.

Mybalzich and Fearless V like this.
  2. Mybalzich

Ill stick with Lahn. My Lahn is such a cutie o:

PurplePumpkin and Phoenixxx75 like this.
  3. Arvalo

Arvalo Galavant Lahn 62 NA

While that is EXTREMELY true, we can't deny that the general type of friendly ... "warnings" presented spin the game aggressively negatively. They're generally not as well stated as what you just wrote. Certainly this thread started off that way as well.

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  4. Allan1985

just type "is bdo pay to win" on google, the hundreds of videos about it should be enough to give you an answer.

Fearless V likes this.
  5. PurplePumpkin

Just a heads up, Make sure to go through the main story quests. You get free pets and inventory! Idk if you've reached lvl 20 yet, but make sure check you quests tab, the (o) key, for suggested quest. As there's quests that you can do to get even more inventory space!

When you reach level 56 talk to the black spirit for the awakening quest if you want those fancy dual blades! It will be under the suggested tab. If not I believe you can just start pouring skill points into succession; if you just want to keep using the same weapon! Have fun!

Mybalzich likes this.
  6. Mybalzich

Thanks ! Will do !

PurplePumpkin likes this.