1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New player playing Sorc

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by Raineeee, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Raineeee

Hi there!

I've been sitting with a question.
    Before I actually started playing sorc, I was on Musa. Everything seemed so easier (with the same AP & DP) than when I'm on Sorc. It just feels like the damage is really lacking on this class.

I'm level 57 now, and I got my duo main and offhand, tri awakening, and got an unupgraded kzarka and dande sitting in storage, but I'm really indecisive over if I want to keep playing Sorc, or switch to something a bit easier, but effective aswell, like switch back to Musa or play something completely different.

What's you guys' opinion on this? Especially since I already have all this gear for my Sorc.

Thanks in advance! ^-^

2. Nexius

If you like it keep playing the sorc but its definitely a downgrade in terms of strength of the class. Slower grind, lower Dmg even at high gear etc. Sorc IS satisfying to play tho if you can manage to be positive about learning it and making some cool plays.

3. Serendipity

Serendipity Syllabus Sorceress 61 EU

Sorc is not easy to play and is very gear dependent but in my opinion it is the most fun to play. In order to do damage you need to get the proper skill addons and a lot of skill points ( 1700+). Then you need to keep your buffs on and go through all your skills pretty much all the time, constantly switching between awakened and non awakened form.
    Grinding this way is not easy but not so bad either if you get the combos right.

4. Raineeee

I've noticed even my wrists started to hurt after grinding for a bit cause of the amount of skills used xD
    The alternative I was looking to play is Lahn, is Lahn also like that? Or is it more chill?

5. mistermutiny89

Lahn is far more chill than sorc, but even though she lacks cancels and fast combos it doesn’t make her grind dull or boring.

You said you tried Musa first.. he is all dash and crosscut spam.. hella dull. Sorc may be a bit too much work for you. That’s where Lahn comes in. Just don’t expect to one combo anyone till you have 250ap.. you can still do Aakman temple earlier than most classes though if you know how to cycle your buffs and her myriad of knockdowns and down attacks.

I went Sorc > Musa > Ninja > Lahn.

Do yourself a favour and download Global Lab. You can try out two characters per refresh. Make your decision there before wasting anymore time or money on a class you aren’t sure of. ✌

Stillwaters likes this.