1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fixed New quests problems ("The Sea of Hidden Treasures" & "The Sea of the Ancient Civilization")

Discussion in 'Bugs - Archive' started by KDSaltyPony, Jun 27, 2019.

Tags:
  1. KDSaltyPony

Hy guys,

I've got a problem during those two new quest chains:

With "Silence of the Spirit" or "The One Who Wrote the Letter" (I've got to stop it so I'm not sure ^^), I didn't get any letter to give to the Spirit on the island. I tried to get it again from the fat fishman, but nothing, I tried to cancel to quest but I couldn't get it back (neither from the fat fishman, Falasi or the Spirit...), the quest just vanish...

For the quest "Easier Than It Looks", I dived in the 3 spots indicated on the map, and even looked all around the island, I couldn't find anything else than algae and sea shells... Did I miss something or does the or is the ore just missing?

Thks, have a nice game!

2. Yukizawa

Yukizawa Witch 60 EU

for the Spirit, you need to Speak with Falasi after you spoke to the Spirit, the Quest marker didnt Change.

At the quest where you need to find the ore, there was at any spot some marker with something shiny or so

i hope i had the right quests in mind

3. KDSaltyPony

Thks for the answer;

For the first quest, I don't have it anymore and nether the Spirit, Falasi or the Fat Fishman has it under the quest button so I can't retake it...

For the ore, I tried to get close from all the shiny stuff under the sea at the spots on the map, but no gathering button appear, so maybe I really hadn't any chance and all the stuff was taken away the three times I tried ^^...

Worst case for the moment: I will wait the next update to see if it clear the problem...

4. Yukizawa

Yukizawa Witch 60 EU

Maybe Blacky had a quest for you.

If not, maybe a ticket could help

5. KDSaltyPony

Ah yea, didn't though of asking Blaky :o, I'm going to try it. Thks!

If it doesn't work and nobody else has an idea, then no choses but opening a ticket...

Thks for your help and time!

Yukizawa likes this.
  6. KDSaltyPony

Problem solved for the first quest, I re-install the game, it was probably a corrupt file during the previous update cause I could retake the quest and take the letter.

For the ore, no way to find it under water. The logo of the quest look just like rough opale, I wonder if it's going to work if I gather some somewhere else, I will try tonight...

7. Yukizawa

Yukizawa Witch 60 EU

no its a spezial items, its also no gathering location. its like a npc you must speak with. just a point unterwater

8. KDSaltyPony

XD, if I look for an ore by gathering and it's just a character to speak with, I think it's going to take me quite long before I can finish the quest XO, I didn't understood that at all from the quest text, thks!

9. KDSaltyPony

All problems solved, thks for your help my (German?) friend

Have a nice game!

10. Yukizawa

Yukizawa Witch 60 EU

You too,
    and yes, i am German :)

11. KDSaltyPony

The use of unter instead of under betray you :), I studied Johannes Liechtenauer, you've got some great martial artists in your history!

12. GM Fenix

Hi @KDSaltyPony

I can see @Yukizawa has been a great help here and has helped you get the answers to your issues :) I wish you all the best in your ventures and hopefully next time we'll get to you sooner ^^

13. KDSaltyPony

@GM Fenix ,

Np, you can't be everywhere ^^, that's what the community is for, isn't it.

Anyway, thks for the answer. Have a nice game!

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  14. KhyaraBloodrayne

So did you ever actually find the complete point for the Easier Than It Looks quest? I've checked all 3 locations multiple times now but I can't find anything. The guy in this thread said it's just an NPC not an ore gathering point but you never say whether you found it or not, though it seems like you did.

15. KDSaltyPony

Yup, found it. You need to speak to a seaweed. Get close to them under the points indicated on the map, one of them doesn't have gathering options but speaking option, like a normal NPC... Good luck!