1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New region looks neat but.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by [496]SwordBreaker, Mar 6, 2020.

1. Vortexii

BDO's population spiked when they got rid of the ridiculous 1% exp loss, but the player base never really changed. There are ALWAYS players that want a pure PVE server and BDO is no exception. Don't pretend that people didn't ask for PVE servers for YEARS now in a 4 year old game.

There are still players asking for BOTH today. The only problem is the people asking for PVP only are inconsiderate and intolerable people ONLY looking to please themselves and not the community.

The PVP community was to FORCE THEIR DECISION upon others while the PVE community allows EVERYONE to make their OWN decision.

2. PurplePumpkin

Mmmmm....When it comes to challenging content it really depends on what you consider a challenge and what you consider fun. For some people what FF14 has to offer is fun, for other what BDO has to offer is fun. Personally, I loved playing Dynasty Warriors as a kid. My favorite thing to do in tera what to go out in the open world and fight BAMs. In bdo I can enjoy both those things with grinding and the dark rifts.

Now when it comes to adding things like furniture, jukeboxes, in game outfits and stuff I 100% agree. Would love to see more of that. They still haven't added in-game beds for Kamasylvia or Drieghan. Which makes the sets feel incomplete to me.

Also, it would be cool if cooking and alchemy stands had unique designs for each region. Oh! Another thing that I think would be cool is if they gave adventure journal really unique designs. Then when you complete one, you get a furniture equivalent of that journal. Almost like a trophy of sorts to put in your home. Nothing to extreme but little details like that can really add depth to game.

Phoenixxx75 and Smileybones like this.