1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response New to PC but not Black Desert

Discussion in 'New Adventurers' started by Vengecide1514, Feb 3, 2020.

1. Vengecide1514

Hey guys im not new to BDO i played on xbox for the first few months when it came out and i had a blast the game was different from most mmo's. I mained a striker on xbox while waiting for valkyrie but i ended up retiring before valkyrie came out for personal reasons. But i seen the trial for BDO and ended up trying BDO out and seeing that they had the event i ended up getting a valkyrie to 50 so far since that was the class i really wanted to play from the start. I got a weapon to duo already but then it went back down to a pri. but i got a nice 24 stack waiting to go for a tri on my yuria weapon once i get duo again. My striker was 57 with a tri Kzarka weapon and almost ally my gear was tri except for my accesories. I had a nice stack to go for Tet on my kzarka on xbox and then i messed it up when hunting came out because i enchanted a gun forget i had a 84 stacks lol, im pretty sure we have all done that by accident at least once. i had all the azula pieces aswell. I decided to role valkyrie and mystic instead of a striker this time cause i wanted a mystic at the time but that wasnt available at the time either when i played.

If anyone one would like to add me that would be nice i dont know anyone on PC or have anyone to play with or talk to in the game. I dont need help leveling up and stuff like that. The only thing i will probably need help with is for the arena to get my abysal weapon when i have to fight all of those guys. I do want to farm my scrolls though i dont have a group for that. I dont have a guild yet i just created my own for now just to have a name above my head.

Fateneko likes this.
  2. Xairen

you can join my guild, there’s lots of vets as well as new players and we’re pretty active. no gear reqs, super casual. if you’re interested lmk or just message me on discord: Xai#5711

3. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

24 stack is a duo stack not a tri stack. From my experience it takes at least a 45 stack for tri.

4. Vengecide1514

ive gotten most of my tri's on xbox with mostly 30's. I do my tri's when i have about 32 stacks. And tet 50 or 60+. and Pen 100+ stacks. Ive done my duo's at 18 stacks. usually start duo at 18 stacks. i have a 24 stack and a 21 stack so im gonna use the 24 stack to get to a tri.

5. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

You have been extremely luck. I just wish I had the same good fortune.

6. GM Ammy

Game Master