1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response New Trial Characters issue

Discussion in 'Bugs - Archive' started by SunShine Senpai, Mar 9, 2019.

1. SunShine Senpai

So in the normal character selction tab, when you delete one of your characters it would take 24 hours, and this made sense because it stopped exploits such as people deleting and making new characters for energy. But with the new trial character update, when you delete a character, it also take 24 hours but there is no need for this but if am mistaken then please correct me, but its very inconvience and time consuming to wait 24 hours just to tryout a new character after deleting an old one, and we only have 3 character slots, maybe if we had like 7 it would be more bearable. But I hope they fix this.

2. Rubio

Please eliminate the waiting for the cancellation it makes no sense to wait.

3. GM Fenix

Game Master

Hi @SunShine Senpai and @Rubio

I'm sorry to hear you are unhappy with the system for deleting Trial Characters, however, character deletion is handled by an automated system and the GM Team cannot speed up this process. I would recommend suggesting a change to the deletion system for Trial Characters in our Suggestion Forums as your logic does indeed make sense and I can imagine a lot of other players would agree.