1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New UI Issues & Concerns

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Andaro, Oct 24, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Erethar

Most if not all of the new UI elements added with the recent update are actually counterintuitive or broken. Big windows with lots of unused space, many cases of overlaping text (Worker's Window, npc interaction), even some unfinished elements here and there. The "P" Information menu (mostly Basic and Title tabs) is simply atrocious - I have yet to find total title count. Please give us the option to switch back to the old UI at least until the worst issues are solved as this negatively affects the gaming experience in non-trivial manner.

Attached Files:

2. Saphala

I don't know if this falls under "new UI Issues'' but.. Ima put it here.. These are all Issues with the Mail UI

1. Selecting "all" then the "delete" button should delete any selected empty mail, even if you have a mail selected that is not empty.

2. Remove the 1 million gold limitation from "Get All" Get all should work regardless of how how much money is in the mail

3. Selecting "All" and then "Get All" should open a text box asking if you want your money sent to storage or to your inventory, after making that selection the game should do what you have chosen with your money, and then move all items in selected mail into your inventory.

3. Saphala

Spotting workers who have promotions available is a Real Pain in the arse.. White on White on Grey on White... They should make the button Green is there is a Promotion and Grey if there is none available,

Attached Files:

Carize and Bridne like this.
  4. Saphala

If I have 40 workers.. How am I expected to figure out this guy has skill changes available compared to all the other 39 workers who's buttons are THE EXACT SAME, but who may not have skill changes ready? Again.. use some color

Attached Files:

5. JM

JM Tamer 62 NA

The new UI is HUGE and I hate it. I wouldnt hate it at all if I can scale it down.... But as it is.... It's bad. Like I don't want my windows open, bad. Let's not even mention how absolutely awful the worker ui is.

Carize, TekNahLowG and Tallong like this.
  6. RealXared

RealXared Witch 61 EU

Please, undo it!

Tallong likes this.
  7. Spectrari

I like new UI, but we need to be able to chose Storage or Transaction Maid in Maid List without doing additional click.

Bridne likes this.
  8. JasonBDO

JasonBDO Tamer 61 NA

0. You cannot resize your UI in general while they all have become much bigger with much empty space.

1. Scroll bar has become really hard to click/hold - applies to all UI though.

2. It has become quite difficult to see which worker has a chance to promote - see below

[​IMG]

White text with bright gray background. Nice contrast. PA can simply color the number text in order for their players to see it easily.

3. It has become impossible to see(directly from UI window) whether your worker has a chance to reroll its skill. You have to check your worker whether it has 50% XP or not. However, indeed, you cannot tell whether your worker has 50% XP or not since it only shows XP bar, not a real number of % XP.

So you have to cancel your worker's current work and click the skill reroll button in order to see whether it is activated or not.

[​IMG]

SvenDee and Bridne like this.
  9. SvenDee

then u r playing on 4k, its a pain on 1080p 2018-10-24_162583827.JPG
    scaling down is not an option, as long you descale the text with.
    the windows frame needs a new position, so you can reach the buttons without the need to push the windows every time.
    It would be fine when it will be a bit higher or save the position of the windows.

The new UI is ok and fits for the 4k Remastered Version.
    But not for others.

#49 SvenDee, Oct 24, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2018
    Carize, Grissu, magret and 1 other person like this.
  10. Crowlley

The worst for me is the inventory. Why my useless inventory items are bigger then my weapons and armors icon. It really just feel unrewarding. I worked hard for those weapons and armor and alch stone. Please make it at least the same size as the trash icons on inventory.

11. PotatoFighter

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

#51 PotatoFighter, Oct 24, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2019
  12. gatsupl

Actually I play in ultrawide 3k (3440x1440) but yeah in lower resolution its way to big. Also I don't play Rebrightened ver it sucks balls. AA is broken AF.

SvenDee likes this.
  13. seanas

what happened?

Someone thought letting the intern re-design the UI for the live game was a good idea ><

14. Grissu

Ye, I play on 1080p and UI is too big... (scaling suck cus of pixels quality). Also i hope they bring back this icons. The rest is good and smooth in my opinion.

1.jpg 2.jpg

shinichizio, TekNahLowG and SvenDee like this.
  15. Spectrari

I don't want old UI back, i like new, BUT it definitely needs more polishing (shrinking its size, adding marketplace button to Maid List and etc)

TarkusBlack, seanas and PotatoFighter like this.
  16. 2monthslatenonamesleft

None of the indicator buttons for the worker UI light up like the old version. They function, but you have no visual indication if that option is avaliable. This is particularly annoying with worker skill resets as the only way to tell is to mouse over each worker individually and 'guess' as to which has an exp bar over 50%

....in general though. The whole worker UI window is a disaster

SvenDee likes this.
  17. Malpo69

Malpo69 Witch 62 EU

This is the best unwanted change to the game, at least now PC Mobile and Xbox versions will have the same UI

TekNahLowG likes this.
  18. SvenDee

Agree. I love Icons.

Grissu likes this.
  19. magret

you don't need icons if you put whole windows over the buttons.
    [​IMG]

Carize and SvenDee like this.
  20. SvenDee

:D
    you got me.