1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response New Valencia Quest Rewards & Rulupee's 10k Quests

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by JustATad, May 21, 2019.

?

Do you want Advice of Valks for previous characters that completed the Valencia Questline?

1. Yes

80.0%
  2. No

20.0%
  1. JustATad

This is going to be a post as to why previous characters that have completed the Valencia questline should receive the newly added advice of valks.

Last month, a patch added new rewards for the Valencia 1 questline that are obtainable on every character that completes the Valencia questline (not limited to once per family). However, previous characters that completed this questline in the past did not receive these newly added rewards. Normally I would not have a problem with this as you could just delete characters and complete the questline again and repeat. However, with the Rulupee's log that rewards you for the total amount of quests you have completed on your CURRENT characters, if you delete a character that has done the Valencia questline to do the questline over again to receive the advice of valks you are deleting progress towards your Rulupee's log.

As someone that is trying to move forward to the 9,999 quests completed to receive the 2x 100 Advice of Valks, and someone that would like to obtain the Advice of valks from the Valencia questline I am torn as to which one I should try to progress towards.

Being able to obtain these Advice of Valks from previous characters would be nice to have

Dynamite Joe likes this.
  2. GM Unknown

Game Master

Hi there JustATad! Firstly, I would like to say to that we are sorry to hear you feel that you may be missing out on additional rewards from these reworked quests and I would like to thank you for taking the time to write up this post and your concerns regarding it.

Normally, players can do the questline again on a new character, and as some quests, as well as challenges, have been changed and reworked, they usually do not offer to grant you rewards retroactively.

In this case, you had completed the questline before the change and received the rewards for it back then, and they were different than the ones offered currently. In the event you're on the max character limit, you can either delete a character to be able to do the new questline and get the rewards, or wait until a new class is released and the max char cap goes up. While I understand you may not want to delete any of your characters, this would be a small workaround if you would like those rewards ^^

Take care and best of luck!

3. Dynamite Joe

I feel with you - did the whole questline that spirit gave us with 9 chars (complete with dreghan)before they added the 20 / 30 and 50 valks.
    Its feels now i got betrayed :-(

I mentioned it in a ticket to the support and they told me that they cant do anything but forwarding it for further situations .

Remember 9x 50 Valks missed - it feels so bad....my own conclusion is not to do anything new in this game and go casual

#3 Dynamite Joe, May 24, 2019
    Last edited: May 24, 2019
  4. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

The game has on many occasions given rewards that have changed, ie the chenga tome which was initially a one time item that you had to pass from one alt to another, then there are the amerigo shoes the something or other hat, the gloves that they gave to every alt after they changed the beginning zone rewards. Then there are the earrings and rings etc. There is obviously precedents for them giving these valks to characters that have completed the Valencia one quest lines before this change.