1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

newbie skill enhancement quetion

Discussion in 'Valkyrie' started by howardxu23, Jul 4, 2020.

1. howardxu23

Hello, I'm new to bdo, been playing valk for over a month now, and now has a main at lvl 59(but paused on it for now for season goodies)

There is 2 options for the first skill enhancement, celestial smite or celestial cry(the 2nd one divine slam all the way, divine decent is useless), and I'm at odds at which to choose, since I have heard differing opinions on their effectiveness, and watched on both being used effectively.
    am planning to use her eventually in node wars, but for now, mostly pve, the occasional 1v1 pvp if I have to defend myself if the time comes. Which of the 2 options would you choose?

2. Muhaha

Muhaha Valkyrie 62 NA

If you're succession, and use succ's cel spear, cel smite is a necessary imo.
    If you're awakened, its more debatable. Depends on your playstyle, if you need more dmg/ranged cc, then cel smite, if you feel like you can make do with dmg, and want to be more supportive, then cel cry.

howardxu23 likes this.
  3. Jey

Jey Valkyrie 62 EU

• celestial smite
    • divine slam

Hearts, howardxu23 and Ninnghizhidda like this.
  4. Ninnghizhidda

Ninnghizhidda Valkyrie 64 EU

This. Without any further thoughts, since the first day the skills became available.

howardxu23 likes this.
  5. howardxu23

tbanks guys :D