1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News from the Other Side of the World #3

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by CM Yukimura, Mar 29, 2018.

1. gatsupl

This new way of getting gear to +14 is convenient but probably only for "old" rich players that have "millions and billions" of silver :D I mean there isn't many things in this game with 100% "success" chance :)

2. Wyvinters

Wyvinters Sorceress NA

Don't encourage them now god, it's like getting a lazy kid to finally start doing sh*t and when he does you're like:

"OH GOOD BOY! GREAT JOB!"

Them:

Okay, jobs done guys...back to being lazy f*cks.

Nebz likes this.
  3. oR-Bishop

oR-Bishop Sunspot Valkyrie 62 NA

This will definitely be a time-saver. It will also be nice to be able to level up my neg karma alt. I would ask that the cost be minimal. We're already losing a black stone that would be worth 200-300k. When we die to karma, the stone pops out for us to reuse.

4. Hadewych1234

I agree that this game has many loopholes that afterall are against the player, if the neg karma wasnt a final result, then fix the damn Enhance system, this is a game to enjoy not to milk and milk and milk. Pay for convenience, say, yet is becoming extremly Pay to win. Theres no even Trading between players, So why force to the player to pass a situation of stress and depression like a freaking game of gambling, Someday US will have this law like China where you see the percent of any Roulette/Gambling Box, or system, and the game is done. The campsite is p2w why put this. Many things that are here in the game are like for torture the gameplay of the user, someday the guys will start to react and find better games.

5. woots

wait ? do that mean its the end of that not handy :"manage 4steps town transport to finaly have the item where i want" ?

Like with that if i want to send from velia to .. lets say altoniva, i will not have to do velia -> heidel -> tarif -> altinova anymore
    And its straight going to be velia -> altinova ?

6. Alavanger

from what I have seen on a Korean stream you will get to use the transport system just like normal.

this just lets you cycle thru your various storages from a list next to storage.
    Transport will not change just that you can now look at each of the storages without having to navigate the map to find the town and then load it.

now there all loaded together.
    that is how I understand it anyway but we may get a system a little different than KR did.

and you still need to be at the storage guy of the town you have your things at to get them.

7. Shadence

No one sees how screwed up it is that they've capitalized on an unintended loophole for fail stacks by making it a feature? Come on now... That preist better be blessing success rate aswell then, atleast show % or something. By far the most screwed up news I've heard in an mmo... "Hey bro cool idea downgrading your armor for fail stacks that'd make such a better system" :o

8. woots

well that suck then.

9. Ludakriss

An interesting perspective.

10. CookieNite

I hope that news #4 will say "We've crashed into kakao's HQ and brought them some real servers, not the VPS they're using to host NA/EU servers".