1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nightmare Horse Arduanatt Release Schedule

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by CM Aethon, May 11, 2018.

1. Nezrox

Nezrox Kitsuneonii Warrior 62 NA

my question is this horse obtainable w/o the auction house? cause all i see are the doom, dine, and white version of the Pegasus, i would love to have this version when i eventually want to try to awaken my horse. because i cant afford this. such an unfair situation.

2. Asarina Calanthe

It is unfair to do this to players. Only those who have grinded their assess will have some chance of purchasing it. As a casual player and breeder playing for few months, I think this event horse shouldn't be put on auction for the rich. It would be better if they thought about an event which gave every player and equal chance of obtaining one. but then hey, why would you want to spend real money to buy items and sell them for silver to make billions or grind like mad?

3. Elenadieerste

Wait so you think all streamers have a lot of money?!

4. Sidina

Sidina Lahn 62 EU

No sadly it's not obtainable outside the auction house. It's a unique skin that's only offered once (on each region I assume) for bidding.

Spielkind likes this.
  5. Isteria

To all those who say it is unfair. It is one, I repeat one horse per region for 10 bil+. You are acting as if they are handing them left and right out for free.

#25 Isteria, May 11, 2018
    Last edited: May 11, 2018
    eitheldin and Fumihiro like this.
  6. ManlyBeard

You must be a sieger collecting that “hard earned pay”

7. Isteria

And you must be one of those horse breeders who used to sell T8 horses only for pearls ... I am happy that all the silver which will go into that horse will be withdrawn from the economy but all you can do is be jealous and hate ...

Leovigild and Fumihiro like this.
  8. ManlyBeard

Sounds like you have first hand experience with those kinda deals. Tell me how you really feel

9. Kyraios

Kyraios Sagaris Valkyrie NA

it's obvious that this will go to one of the few seige guilds out there. They sit on a castle for months with 350+mill weekly payouts lol

they can do nothing and make more money than 90% of the player base through payout alone

Onoderane likes this.
  10. Cairenn Tairisiu

Cairenn Tairisiu Tairisiu DarkKnight 61 NA

The imperial auction house exists for one purpose only - to act as a silver sink and drain excess silver from the economy. That's all. If you're not rich, it's not about you. One person is going to have a black T9. Congrats to them.

And don't whine about it. There are going to be a bunch more unique special items that will end up being desirable and go for billions, again, just to drain silver from the economy. Just ignore them and play. Or if it bugs you that much, quit. But whining here won't change a thing about these auctions or why they are being done.

Luniartic, Slynx, Nlshklll and 4 others like this.
  11. IncendarGaming

Does this come with all skills and are they superior to all the scrub t9s currently in game?

12. Kyraios

Kyraios Sagaris Valkyrie NA

So giving feedback is whining now? Trying to make this a little more attainable for more members of the community is whining? You need to understand that you can't solve every complaint by telling people they can quit. It's people like you who refuse to see change in a society. Go read a history book or take a history class and look at past historical examples if you don't know what i'm talking about.

Sayalusa, Caylea and Sidina like this.
  13. Sidina

Sidina Lahn 62 EU

It's a "normal" Pegasus but comes in complete black and some white spots instead of white. It doesn't have any advantage over the white Pegasus

here you see both versions

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Caylea likes this.
  14. Ama

Ama

Can you make a pearl shop version, i can bid 34k euro for horse pls

15. Ciroc

As I said many times they just move on and throw something out there and completly ignore the current PVP problems. Like here have something new. I really resent you guys, the best part is nothing got communicated with the player base everyone was rather shocked about the last weeks anoucements and didnt thought that PA was actually that retarded. But they are.

16. Clairu

Clairu DarkKnight 61 EU

17. SavageDragon

Why? You can bid 10 Days long.

18. BySpiDeR

putting this horse in the auction house is a stupid idea, why this is not going on black market instead it is joke people spending 12b bids on them

Caylea and Miyumi like this.
  19. AtomicPotato

AtomicPotato DarkKnight 63 EU

12bil on day 1, will it make 30 on last hour?zzz

Miyumi likes this.
  20. CM Servantes

Community Manager

I have updated the dates for EU as they were wrong.

Good luck to everyone with the auction! :D