1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nightmare Horse Arduanatt Release Schedule

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by CM Aethon, May 11, 2018.

1. Isteria

It is mind blowing what a horse can do to the BDO community ...

Alexandrious likes this.
  2. Ravare

Honestly the game is pretty cool when you just play without worrying about keeping up with everyone else and trying to progress with gear constantly.

I spend some early Saturday mornings just riding around taking screenshots and exploring the world without reading chat.

Chaos Ronin and Zennen like this.
  3. Zennen

I don't know about you, but to me, grinding is mental effort. If it wasn't I'd grinding 8 hours a day, lord knows I got nothing better to do. Alas, I don't.

Those doing siege has obviously grinded many, many hours to get where they are. You can't JUST click the RNG button. You need the resources to do so as well. And it's not like you get full TET by being lucky on your first enhance on all the 13 slots of equipment you have.

If it requires no effort to get where they are, why aren't you?`

Time, effort, skill, mental fortitude = a chance on getting a unique mount. You aren't getting it, get over it :3

Attached Files:

• WORK.PNG
      WORK.PNG
      File size:
      10.4 KB
      Views:
    Evil Wood and Chaos Ronin like this.
  4. Lennonjon

Summary of the thread: ***** ***** *****, moan moan moan. Why can't Kakao just give everyone everything equally? Why do other people get to have something that I don't? My mommy told me growing up that I deserve the best of everything without having to work for it.

Bloody hell all; this is a game. The sense of entitlement of the majority of the player base is beyond ridiculous. This is what is killing the game. The whining, complaining, and entitled B.S. just never ends.

Evil Wood, Chaos Ronin and Zennen like this.
  5. woots

You mean grinding mechanically because you dont have to really pay attention to what's going on ( its so bad how t, so watching a movie or whatever else at the same time ?

The only "mental effort" you have to provide is to turn your brain off. Or be agree to waste many time of your life dazing yourself doing this for a long time / day.
    personaly, i choosed to stay a "pleb" in that game because it doesnt worth much more or my time.

I still see no mental effort requiered here.

6. Zennen

Then I don't understand why you waste your time complaining about a horse on the forums.

7. Cairenn Tairisiu

Cairenn Tairisiu Tairisiu DarkKnight 61 NA

And you are ignoring the purpose of these auctions. It's not about making something "attainable" at all. It never was. The function of these auctions is to act as a silver drain on the economy. Period. Full stop. They do not exist for any other reason. This is like you complaining that your car doesn't fry up a fast food burger for you. That's not the purpose of a car, is it? And making things "attainable" for many is not the purpose of imperial auctions.

Games need to come up with ways to drain the economy of excess game money. This is one of the mechanisms that Pearl has chosen. If you are not worth billions of silver (I am not, for example) then this is not and never was aimed at you.

Just ignore it.

Elza likes this.
  8. WastedJoker

WastedJoker Striker 61 EU

They key to happiness in most MMOs tbf

Ravare likes this.
  9. Jyskall

People who ended up with over 26 stacks trying to awakening their T9, lol.

I like @WastedJoker 's idea of the lotto tickets. Would likely drain more money from the economy that way than this current way, if that's their intention with the auction house.

10. IncendarGaming

I seriously had to afk a year and a half to get to the point of playing 2 hours a week for 500-700 m a week, why would anyone do more then they have to, what's next leveling trade active for 4 years?, You make more not playing. Yes everyone should make billions a week its not that hard

11. Miyumi

50 stacks = 5 bil --> 100 mil per attempt fyi. Unless you buy crons, which is a waste.

12. woots

You went far away from the point, but, ok ? cool story ;)

13. Jyskall

That way sure, yeah, but most i've spoken to use crons just because fodders are a pain in the ass.
    One of them at Master 3 I think it was, routinely only gets 1 fodder most times when he puts his mats together. You need what, 100? And if it takes 20 of each thing per one, I can certainly see why he goes crons. His own fault, I suppose, but also RNG is a *****.

#93 Jyskall, May 11, 2018
    Last edited: May 11, 2018
  14. Chaos Ronin

Chaos Ronin RyunokoDynasty Mystic 61 NA

Couldn't agree more with this. The problem is, people really do feel self-entitled today and it's why we live in a snowflake state. Most people growing up nowadays have everything they want in life and believe they should have everything they want in a game by simply crying about it. Reality check! You get what you work for and not what you cry for to mommy and daddy. Just like in life, you work hard and you get rewards for doing so.

Evil Wood likes this.
  15. RozaIie

12.May. 00:18
    9709eb53e565abf2c6d0120ff6b44187.png

16. Vmendez

In order to ensure everyone has a chance to stake their claim

this F game! always something to f with player , can't way for a new game to come to forget about this crappy ass game

why not putting this on the pearl shop to be purchase with loyalties
    so every one in the game get it.

But no F the player base that what BDO is good at

#96 Vmendez, May 12, 2018
    Last edited: May 12, 2018
  17. CronoLuminare.tv

lol 5 billion

18. Vmendez

KAKAO thinks every one have 30billion in their account

19. KingRafa

i just wish there was a way of getting the dream horse w/o having to pay anything on pearls for those player that bought a non pay to win game, that looks more like a pay to win every patch

Miyumi likes this.
  20. Kmd

Kmd

I can't get this horse, because I have spent most of my times, over 3000 hours or so, for racing / breeding / training, while other players accumulates their silvers in the more efficient way.
    I shouldn't have been a horse trainer.

#100 Kmd, May 12, 2018
    Last edited: May 12, 2018
    Kymaera likes this.