1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ninja and Archer.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Sqara, May 29, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Sqara

Hi.

I'm just wondering.

When the Archer came in the game last winter, It was nice cause I really wanted to play a male range class and the wiz was the only male class in the game.

I play ninja since ninja release, casual gamer, got my ninja Lvl 60 TRI boss gear weapon and armor. I really, really like the gameplay, but the more I play ninja, the more I don't want to farm. I don't really do pvp, 99% PVE, and recently I saw that ninja s one the the worst class PVE.

I really wonder if I need to reroll, but I'm afraid of some things.

I saw some Archer gameplay, it seems that they farm really closer to the mobs, and don't use the range Oo Why. And, t4 pets seems to be necessary if you want to play range, really ? Is the archer really better than the ninja in PVE, cause I don't think I'll do lot of PVP in the game. But if one day if I make some PVP, is Archer a fking bad class, or vialable ?

I really like ninja skill animation, especially awak, and I see that 90% ninja gameplay is non awak.

I like Archer gameplay just a little less, and I find it simple to play, is that true ? I really wonder If I should reroll, and I wanted your opinion.

Gl and Hf.

2. venus212

You can buy weapons for archer.problem solved.