1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ninja Balance and Design - Issues and Suggestions

Discussion in 'Ninja' started by BlademasterZero, Jul 21, 2017.

1. LamKaiser

I think PA just hates ninjas. They dont give us buffs, latest KR patch show Muss, Ranger, Berserker buffs but not a single one for Ninja. Same graphical changes as usual. IMO they just don't know how to work with our kits. In that case Ninja is their dead end and there isn't a solution except a completely rework.

GHerbo likes this.
  2. Xenon

Xenon Kallitren Ninja 61 NA

It works exactly like target chase. Only works in short sword.

3. VVolfsrabe

I dont understand why they dont fix the ninja....or It would be nice if pear abyss times to express why they dont do it. The community want to know. If they need time its ok but they say nothing. Thats **** and frustrating. I dont need a buff for ninja, its all about fixing some problems

4. Kripion

So ... The hairs was a core problem of NINJA?! Yes it was covering our eyes while comboing so we couldnt crit or deal full dmg!!! Briliant! Fantastic balance patch. All our problems with clunky animation, end skill lags, invincible, super armor not existing or not covering whole skill duration, useless (in pvp) lvl 59 and lvl 60 skills (chaos sura spree and march explosion), are CURED BY ONE HAIR FIX!!!

sarcasm off... (sry i couldnt help myself)

I REALLY hope that they are preparing a serious ninja balance (based on ninja players feedback) and its was so hard and will be so well done that they postponed it untill next week.

#84 Kripion, Aug 18, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2017
  5. SexGawdTy

Too bad maints are every 2 weeks now lol

6. Kripion

aff my bad... so all is left is to silently step in shadow once again, as we used to... as ninjas do...;p

7. pineapplelover

You an see the kuno goes into stealth, awakening, then back to pre and continues stealth

BlademasterZero likes this.
  8. Kyouki

Can you give a timestamp?

Edit: found it around 6:55 in the video. Stealth>switch to awakening>back to mainhand>stealth.

#88 Kyouki, Aug 19, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2017
  9. pineapplelover

Mb it mustve missed the timestamp when i copied the link

10. Nachtdrache

My suggestion would be give us super armor during stealth and for 3 seconds after exiting stealth. I'd like to see stealth be usable as a mid combat offensive solution. This would have us the chance to use Serpent's with super armor but not give it super armor at all times which would be fairly unbalanced.

Kyouki and LordBrasca like this.
  11. LethalAF

That's. Basically using stealth to apply super armors to our attacks. It fits the class for sure and would had a degree of skill to it use.

Hamsta likes this.
  12. LordBrasca

LordBrasca LordBrasca Ninja 61 EU

The new stealth thing is pretty cool, but still i remain of the idea that we need 1 more super armor or a couple of FULL frontal guards in order to do something in large scale. You can't even do half of your combo since you get interrupted almost istantly by whatever thing flying around.

Devs balanced ninja around the fact that in order to take someone down in one combo you have to do one that is quite lenghty (unless you are overgearing your opponent), thing is that it works for 1v1 where you can't literally be interrupted but on the other hand in large scale you can't really do that much.
    Was hoping to get a quicker burst like most of the other classes are getting with second awakening (even berserker will deal more damage than us in a shorter amount of time it seems) but instead we are getting something towards utility/mobility.

Other classes all have either a quicker burst-combo that let them kill the target in a second and get out istantly (ex.: Tamer) or have the ability to chain super armors to get the full combo without getting interrupted (Ex.: Warrior).

That being said i really hope that the next batch of second awakening skills will deliver us with something towards burst damage.
    For example i would really love to see heart aiming combined with something else... that would push ninja even more towards the stealth playstyle and make him a true assassin.

nclacs99 and Kyouki like this.
  13. nclacs99

Well said. I completely agree that a heart aiming upgrade would make sense in our class filling the assassin role. I would love to see a major damage increase (I'm pretty sure it's not hitting as hard as the tooltip says) and perhaps a longer cool down to help balance the DPS.

14. TwisterLover

please buff ninja
    i want to play ninja or kuno but my guild say they kick me out if i play these class because these class suck

15. LethalAF

Lol what guild are you in? They probably suck anyway.

16. TwisterLover

I am in a guild called "Snake"
    yes they do suck
    they won't let me play Ninja or Kuno

17. Setsunai

Join another guild ez PZ.

18. Xenon

Xenon Kallitren Ninja 61 NA

Isn't Daunzo in Snake as a Ninja main?

19. Neiuso

Neiuso Flavorz Ninja 61 NA

Both Daunzo and Hanjob are in Snake as Ninja mains. Wouldn't surprise me if they'd prefer not to have anymore.

20. SexGawdTy

Ya Ive pvp'd daunzo a few times, was pretty back and forth. Luckily he seems build for ap because I had I pri weps at the time but still managed to get a few kills. :D

And above is probably why they don't allow you to play your ninja, those 2 are probably so much better that your ninja is kind of redundant to them no offense lol.