1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ninja: "Battlefield" Outfit

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Two-Tu, Dec 14, 2017.

?

Would you like to have this outfit in your Pearl store aswell?

1. Yes

31 vote(s)
    54.4%
  2. No

11 vote(s)
    19.3%
  3. I don't care

15 vote(s)
    26.3%
  1. Two-Tu

Two-Tu Musa 62 EU

Hi!

Korea has this outfit for the Ninja: "Battlefield"

[​IMG]
    URL for more pictures: https://bdo.mmo-fashion.com/ninja-battlefield/

Strangely, it isn't available in Europe in the Pearl store. So now I am here to start a vote to get this outfit into our store, too.

If you are interested, leave a vote here so Kakao eventually will import this thing to us.

Thanks!

2. Azalel

There is more costumes that we don't have yet and are older than this one, this topic will not make it magically appear in pearl shop, they will put it in pearl shop when they feel like it. :)

#2 Azalel, Dec 14, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2018
    Kyouki likes this.
  3. Oren steel

Looks like **** anyway. The cape looks like it was made with alumminum

4. Two-Tu

Two-Tu Musa 62 EU

and they feel like it when there is demand

5. Dalenos

I don't play ninja but that's a nice outfit.

ChoeChoeTrain likes this.
  6. Two-Tu

Two-Tu Musa 62 EU

Okay, was a dumb idea to add "No" as an possible option to answer the poll, 'cause: why wouldn't you want to have it in the store?

If someone doesn't like the outfit, it should be still in store for others who would like to have it. Doesn't hurt that person himself much, does it?

7. ambyentlight

So many outfits are missing from our version of the game its beyond a joke stuff thats advalible in their store is advalible all the time whilst in our version alot of the outfits coustumes are limited.

8. Two-Tu

Two-Tu Musa 62 EU

The question is why.

Outfit has been designed, client files are there. There is no hustle to just introduce it to our stores now.

9. Randodom

Randodom Kunoichi 49 EU

Just like with Mystic lol

10. LogicaI

ugh i think it's pretty ghastly and ugly but just my opinion. cape is ok tho.

Roechacca likes this.
  11. FadedSky

Lul that sword on his back :D

12. ChoeChoeTrain

I can't wait to dye it all black :D :D :D

13. Ravare

"Cape looks like it was made with aluminum"

Yea.........that's why most of us dye our costumes with the other material dyes to change the way it looks.

Arvalo likes this.
  14. ✪ Or

I will pay alot of money for it.
    Kakao love money.
    Put it in the game now.

15. Andaro

Ambassador

It will most likely appear at some point ,....they do have to hold things in reserve to keep "sales cards up their sleeves"

Personally I'm waiting for Shudad

16. Asterotis

Or when it's the 3rd year anniversary and they have a HUGE sale going on, especially during Black Friday.

17. Akatsuki BlackRose

Hi All:

I've only managed to reach level 50 of all my characters, but one is a Kunoichi level 42, and maybe it's because I'm not high enough for any special situations to kick in, but there doesn't seem any in-game situations which specifically calls for shinobi stealth talents. My Ranger and Maehwa can infiltrate and slip by baddies the same way in same places in the main story as my Kunoichi can. I think there should be places in the game which especially takes the talents of a particular class to get through which would be difficult next to impossible for other classes to try. Or am I wrong and all classes are only different in costumes and powers?

Thanks for any education on this!

18. The Watcher

There's really very little "ninja" about this outfit. I've seen real deal recreations with my own eyes. True ninjas placed an emphsis on being as light and nimble as possible and as little loose-clingy clothing as possible. (Actually that's more challenging gameplay, not being as flex-armored up like Batman)

What PA could've said was that they created a cross between a ninja and paladin or whatever and left a raw "real" ninja character for purists.

19. ChoeChoeTrain

BDO is a FANTASY mmorpg. Japan does not exist here. "True" ninjas do not exist here. This is PA's take on ninjas and besides, the ninja class isn't strictly just a ninja. If you read the lore our class mainly used our awakening weapons and switched over to shortswords to better suit their needs since they turned to assassination and information gathering after the clan fell apart. So this outfit doesn't really stray but I do see where you're coming from and I would definitely like an outfit that brings back the face mask since after getting boss gear its no longer an option. Personally its one of my main reasons for playing ninja lol