1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ninja, Kuno and Mystic got nerfed in the lab!

Discussion in 'PvP' started by Aepex, Jan 10, 2019.

1. IWalkAlone

I have also DK, Valkirie, Ranger, Sors, Lahn, Warrior so you fail ;)

2. Wollbert

Wollbert Ranger 62 EU

noone of these classes will carry you all the way. now its time to git gud

3. LoganSilver

LoganSilver LoganSilver Mystic 61 NA

I mainly play witch (62) and mystic (61). I have other alts, but these are my current pvp characters.

My view on the mystic changes:

Evasion buff change from 15-9% is minor. Hurts evasion builds. Not the biggest deal for me.

Hurricane sweep change from 500 Hp to 200 hp per kick over all three kicks is moderate nerf. Can’t just low kick quickly to get HP back. Low kicks are part of some combos to cut off charging animation from wave orb (less so in PvP than PvE as a low kick into wave orb is way less common than roaring tiger into wave orb in PvP). But not being able to recover 500 hp quickly hurts a bit as doing all three kicks unprotected is risky in PvP. All in all with 2 second pots this isn’t a huge deal, but it hurts a bit

Removal of FG on twisted collision (Q) is the biggest of the nerfs IMO. While Q is usually used as a Q into Sea burial cancel or a Q cancel of abilities, this ability was critical for longer protected chains. You don’t use Q and its flows normally, but it was useful to extend a protected chain. With Q being unprotected, it will be harder to chain SA and FG. Not the biggest deal as mystics have other tools. And with ninja nerfs as well, I can live with it.

The mystic nerfs are noticeable but not excessive. They aren’t the changes I would make if I was tweaking the class, however.

Stillwaters likes this.
  4. IWalkAlone

Well Its not about carry me all the way.I enjoy all of them plus ninja and kuno so I cant say that I have really a main.Guess its kuno because is no doubt most fun for me.I bet those nerfs wont stop me.

#24 IWalkAlone, Jan 10, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
  5. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 61 NA

Finally, a good change!

6. Aepex

You obviously dont know anything.

I personally played all 3 regions NA & EU & KR server since the release due to a korean friend that lend me an account to play on kr.

I have more experiene than u in both pvp and server players. and only states the fact when it comes to class balance.

and its true that korean server has way more high gear & skilled players than both EU & NA. Seems like you are the mad one who is actually jeaous of them being better than you do. Why not just accept the fact that you are wrong & ignorant about pvp?

all your pvp knowledge & comments comes from bottom low tier pvp which is not even close to real pvp.

now stop misleading people with wrong information and go grind and git gud.

7. Diazine

Diazine Kunoichi 62 EU

according to this post of yours you don't even know tendon cutter isn't iframe but super armor so maybe get off your high horse and stay out of threads you don't know much about, mr. smartypants.

8. Xenon

Xenon Kallitren Ninja 61 NA

Seriously, though? Tendon cutter an iframe? Anybody who knows remotely anything would tell you it's super armor. IT EVEN SAYS IT ON THE TOOLTIP! LOL! That's hilarious. No wonder you think Ninja and Kuno are too op. You think they can break the rules of the game by magically having skill effects they don't have. It's honestly a damn shame that PA listens to players like you, even if it's just to sell more cash shop items.

9. Ned Sheynji

Ned Sheynji Sheynji 62 EU

For everyone tuning in to the thread, here: I saved you reading all the previous posts.

Also hopefully they keep nerfing Mystic so can start PvPing with her without getting attacked verbally all the time.

NoahTerra likes this.
  10. Exaah

you need to share your curriculum vitae to argue
    lol wow

11. Kurtferro79

Kurtferro79 Maehwa 62 EU