1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ninja needs a nerf

Discussion in 'Ninja' started by easay9, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Kauni

Kauni Archer 63 EU

Well, they are placing stun traps and an archer is randomly shooting. Yes, wizards and witches could have done more but in that case we would have just engage faster.

No you don't see that. It's a capped T1 node war. With my real gear I would have one tapped 3/4 of the guild. Like that:
    https://streamable.com/p4650

They got wiped and just started re-grouping + placing stun traps. What you mean is a perfect case scenario where everyone has the time to do everything needed. I understand that. In this case the ninjas would not engage at this point, they would wait untill the push starts since nobody will do any damage skills while running closer the the actual fighting area. We've done that in enemy with our assassines, worked fine.

@Wizol
    Recorded few mins ago for you.
    https://streamable.com/cis3d

2. Ayowa

Ayowa Ninja 62 EU

What I mean is that comparison with good or non good players to play against means something to value a class. Not saying ninja is useless cause it doesn’t, but I cant find it op either. And I’m not a main ninja player. Just trying to speak objectively.

3. Xenon

Xenon Kallitren Ninja 61 NA

Oh baby, that damage. You're what, 290 ap, yeah? Make sure to specify before we get more people reeing about your damage.

4. Kauni

Kauni Archer 63 EU

281 AP 2x rce with 2x corrupted crystals. Draught op tho :^)

5. Xenon

Too rich for my blood, sir.

6. Tvvin

Anything related to my class is my business.

Majorly false. Ninja pre awakening received hits in important protection and CC. Ninja is also less evasive than Sorc if you compare her Iframes to his. Btw which is hard cooldown locked and or partical iframes in some skills like ghost step and what feels like slient charge. Don't forget Lahn and Tamer can be. Even if Ninja again was nerfed, they'd still be slippery and probably complained about next.

Sure i'll bite. Granted I heard what some people had to say about frontal guard on Shadow Stomp. Rather than explain, I wanna hear what you have to say ninjas protected kill combo skills .
    But in detail which skills.

Block Jump has a wind up time and requires you to aim at a target then use it. Either physically move or iframe,sa mobility out the way. Its not that difficult. You'd be surprised how many people just stand there and doesn't know the telegraphed animation.

Small Note : Its already not protected during the CC. Also read above what I said about Block Jump

!?

I've been stunned out of and seen Ninjas stunned out of Concealment with Stuntraps. What do you mean?LOL

Warshade Z likes this.
  7. Kauni

Kauni Archer 63 EU

I recorded this one today:
    https://streamable.com/cis3d

I noticed that by accident when I was trying ninja in nw.

8. Tvvin

I also seen people walk near stun traps and not get cced . Whats your point?

9. Kauni

Kauni Archer 63 EU

Point is Wizol says you can use stun traps to prevent ninja from stealth engage. I am saying that is not the case.
    What you are talking about is true, there are several bugs but that's not the point here.

10. Tvvin

What you're seeing is that bug. Ninjas only protection during Concealment is Oni Shadow. Where we can use Ghost Step during Step every 1.0 Second. It is theoretically possible to be protected, but that requires literally

1: Moving only with Ghost Step. Veryyyy slowly

2. Knowing where stun traps

Even then if you aren't stunned - Your position is blown due to the stun trap exploding.

11. Kauni

Kauni Archer 63 EU

Idk if it's a bug or intended. I did pop stun traps with my ninja and got not CCd during stealth. I didn't do many node wars tho to have a proper sample size, tested few in duels and it worked fine as well.

The position thingy depends on the stamina, which stealth CD is used, terrain and what classes are around. Here we could prolly argue for days but that was not the topic anyway.

12. Tvvin

Hey, feel free to try out Ninja more. I literally enocurge people to learn more about the class if they wanna demand nerfs. But from my experience I've been cced out of it and seen it happen.

13. Kauni

Kauni Archer 63 EU

I played ninja for a while and I did kinda like it tbh but I don't want to learn a new class atm since I wanna swap to AAU in 2 weeks anyway.
    I also do not think ninja needs a nerf if anything then ninja needs to have SA fixed on blade spin and get's proper protection on beheading.

Stealth does kinda need a change but not necessarily the skill itself. Imo the skill is fine in large scale PvP, could even need less stamina consumption, fine by me. The only annoying thing is when you meet a ninja 1vs1 and his only intention is to engage on you while you are pulling a pack like at stars end but not willing to actually fight.
    Also I'd like more to see that not any random skill can pop ninja out of stealth, would be better if there were some limited designed skills to do that. Kind of a mechanic.

14. Tvvin

Tbh some of the most fun I had on Ninja was outright brawling with him and using Concealment / Oni Shadow for movement cancels. I'm not really much into depending on Stealth so if they axed the engage I honestly wouldn't care.

Distaken likes this.
  15. Aepex

Ninja is way too strong current state.

here are some of solutions to make it balanced.

1. Remove stiff on blockjump
    2. Remove motion delay cancel on Shadowstomp
    3. Remove stiff on Malice shuriken (or make the cd longer 4 sec cc is way too op)
    4. Remove invincible on Ninja Step , Silent Charge , Murderous Intent , Ghost Step
    5. Nerf evasion rate on Smokescreen

16. eddie972e

i agree with a lil bit of more tunning, the class is too strong, what i think is they should remove that evation buff, why should an assasin class be so tanky with evation, do the same with sorcs

Distaken and Shogunate like this.
  17. IWalkAlone

Ok seriously, whats your problem with ninja that from months you want this char to be deleted.Or you simply trolling with ridiculous ideas ?

18. onaco

onaco Musa 62 EU

They just can't believe how everyone but them can ''faceroll'' with a ninja. We are all still waiting for the infamous video of him/her facerolling and killing players in pvp with this class. Every now and then a new thread pops up repeating same stuff, which gets deleted immediatelly after everyone proves them wrong.
    Nothing against people voicing their opinion ofc, but if someone's requesting nerfs they should at least make sense in their reasoning, and be able to defend their standpoint with something other then just repeating same stuff and insulting others.

19. Ayowa

Ayowa Ninja 62 EU

Ninja is top 1 or top2 behind Sorc in 1v1 and 1vX, but tahts pretty much it. Good deffending spots, maybe the best, but is so far of being best trashmaker. So if we compare Large scale potential, Small scale potentianl and PvE performance, I'd say it is balanced. But understand why people hates them. A good ninja, cant be as unbeatable as Sorc can be, but still really strong.

Kind regards.

#459 Ayowa, Nov 21, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2019
    onaco and IWalkAlone like this.
  20. Xenon

This alone shows how out of touch you are. Murderous Intent hasn't had an iframe on it since the pvp rebalance of 2018. Complaining about a class you don't even know. What else is new? Your suggestions are a joke, and I'm glad you're not a game dev because you're a very spiteful person. You should learn how to be more humble and less angry.

KrimsonSky likes this.