1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ninja needs a nerf

Discussion in 'Ninja' started by easay9, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Exaah

2. Tvvin

Tvvin Ninja 62

Did you seriously ignore the rest of my comment and skip to that part? I said classes excel in different parts of the game literally in the first sentence.

(In the real world of Black Desert, every class excels in different areas of the game and fall in other places. For example )

3. Exaah

yes, I ignored what you wrote

4. TheYoda

TheYoda TheJedi Tamer 62 NA

Cause ulting and v-ing every 15 minutes is great gameplay. yeah okay.
    And again, survivebility I was talking. no one cares about dps since every's roles is apparently a dps now.

5. Tvvin

Tvvin Ninja 62

If you find it personally fun or not doesn't change useful large-scale viability of your ulti.

I mean -You're welcome to go make a thread and talk about Tamer's HP recovery if Ninja once per 3 minute heal and weak hp heals bother you .

6. Xenon

Xenon Kallitren Ninja 61 NA

Don't even tempt him. You know what the Tamer community is like. They will jump at every opportunity to hijack general chat to complain about how "weak" their class is if you give it to them. Hell, they'll take that opportunity even if you don't.

Tamer is an assassin capable of deleting targets just as easily as Ninja does, but we can't even compare them in power because Ninja has unprotected, slow self-heals (that don't amount to anything higher than 400 hp. They are pve heals, and you complain about them in pvp..?) and a 50% heal on a 3 minute cooldown. Woe is the Tamer! Meanwhile, they can literally spam their evasion skill and dodge attacks because it's an iframe that moves you forward at a decent pace, hit just as hard as Ninjas do while not relying nearly as much on air attack, have access to area of denial through void lightning (themselves, and again through Heilang), and Heilang can peel for them mid-cc. Just admit it, dude. You suck and just want an out. Your class has just as much dumb bs as every other class. If you need more healing, just kite more until your pots heal you back up. lmao
    If you want to complain about our heals in pve, when we're one of the worst grinding classes in the game, then you're just wasting your breath and throwing away any sort of credibility you might have. Again, for nothing.

You can't be serious.
    1. You don't give your Lahn's gear.
    2. You're testing damage using trial gear armor? You do realize that you're missing out on the equivalent of 40 sheet dp, and whatever else someone might run via their crystals (like special attack evasion or resistance to prevent taking float damage/being floated..) Trial gear is trash, either way.
    3. You don't even equalize the stats between your ranger and your archer. Your archer has 299 dp, while your ranger has 292. We don't even know what your Lahn has.
    4. We don't know whether you're running Evasion armor set or DR armor set.
    5. Transition Serpent isn't any indication of actual damage in the field. No Ninja worth their salt is going to use that in most situations. Using transition Serpent over normal gives you 3 extra hits between both parts of the skill.
    6. You aren't at full health while on your trial archer or ranger.
    7. He's running cron meal and what looks like villa buffs against your archer and ranger. He's at +18 ap, so his actual ap is around 192/194 before ap bonus is considered.
    8. Your actual main character takes more damage than trial characters, from a guy with 194 effective ap before ap bonus. Wow.
    9. Despite your protests, the archer doesn't even lose a quarter of his health to that thing, and he's the only one thus far shown to actually be close to 300 dp.
    10. This isn't from the global lab, where you can see actual damage numbers and build any level of gear between +0 and pen as you desire.
    11. That gif size and quality. Wow.

All this proved was that your main is in trashier gear than two trial characters. Well done. We all know Serpent hits hard, but its damage was complete trash against your archer. Something's up, and you gave us 11 different reasons that nothing in this is worth anybody's time.

#86 Xenon, Jul 13, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2019
  7. Whineseeker

Even if it’s a pleasure to watch you owning qq’ers, don’t waste your time, this kind of people just want to cry for the sake of it, they just won’t argument anything at all, just throw ****.

Nagasaki likes this.
  8. Wollbert

Wollbert Ranger 62 EU

lol no Tamer is miles behind ninjas. doesn't mean Tamer need any kind of buffs. they are good as they are. just ninjas still overtuned

Kyraios and easay9 like this.
  9. Nabuch

Tamers dominate both largescale bombing and kill scores while occupying several of TOP8 in BSL 1v1 tournament. Along with Sorc, these two classes completely dominated 1v1 and 2v2 BSL brackets.

Where were Ninjas?

Sangzo and Tvvin like this.
  10. Wollbert

Wollbert Ranger 62 EU

and i trust your word now, coz in know what your weird guild is that this happens? sorcs are also overtuned. BSL is irrelevant.
    zerks are way more recommended in large scale. coz an even more ape ult and ape e-buff.
    ninjas are top tier in smale scale since stealthengage is a freekill for them without cooldown.

11. yungluke222

yungluke222 Kunoichi 61 NA

Wow ninja has already been nerfed a ridiculous amount as is and to those who complain about ninjas i frames you are very mistaken about how good they actually are. ninjas protection is extremely broken and not in a good way. they have huge gaps in they're protection that you will notice alot if you actually play one for any half decent amount of time. our protection only work when we have low ping and little lag. since shai came out and lot of people have come back to the game i have been getting caught in my protection non stop to the point that i might as well not even be using protection. ninja honestly does not have much in the way of protection. it only seems that way bc of our mobility. we have almost no protected cc anymore so every attempt at cc is a risk. the only thing really we have going for us is our damage. its sad that people are still complaining about ninja they arent even considered top tier in anything anymore. they're just pretty good at 1v1 thats it. if your struggling that much against ninja you need to get better at your class cuz i can tell you im a pretty solid ninja and i have a hard time fighting most of the classes you mentioned bc they have far more protection then i do. i have to play smart to make kills. none of our protection is reliable and its heavily dependent on fps and ping if either of those arent good to great ninja protection gets real dicey in its effectiveness.

12. Xenon

Xenon Kallitren Ninja 61 NA

Stealth engage only works once on somebody with a brain cell in their head. You literally can break stealth with damage now, so any class can easily counter it. Tamers miles behind Ninja? Good joke. What would you know about Ninja or Tamer? You avoided a 1v1 with Tvvin months ago, and all you do is sit here on the forums complaining about how weak Ranger is and how op other classes are. You've been doing this rampant whining for 3 f*cking years now. It's all you've ever done. Give it a rest already.

Sangzo and IWalkAlone like this.
  13. Wollbert

Wollbert Ranger 62 EU

wondering how crap you play that stealthengage works only one time. and for the last time you played the tard crad. i did never avoid anything. he was not there and i dont waste my time searching on NA servers for him. the rest of this bullcrap shows what kind of ppl ninjas players are. nothing anyone would miss.

14. GuiltGuy

Boys and Girls, lets not to stop complainning about ninjas. lets make our voice to have the developers heard. lets unite together to make this class more useless if we could not have it deleted. F*ck you naruto b*tch.

Good ways to make this class a sh*t:
    1. nerf serpent, reduce the damage by half, remove air float
    2. nerf shadow stomp, reduce the damage by half, increase the cds
    3. nerf evasions. rework evasion mechanism for the entire game
    4. increase cd of ninja steps -> 18s
    5. remove the iframe of ninja
    6. increase murdeous intent cd -> 12s
    7. remove cc of block jump, increase the cd->3mins
    8. remove cc of smoke, increase the cd->1min
    9. add a debuff to ninja when in concealment, attack speed decreased by 50% for 12s
    10. increase cd of malice cd->18s
    11. remove the heal from ninja's 3mins' E-buff
    12. increase cd of slience charge cd->12s

This game doesnt need you ninja boys.

#94 GuiltGuy, Jul 14, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2019
  15. KrimsonSky

KrimsonSky Ninja 62 NA

I'll trade my small heal for your ult! Any day xD

Sangzo and Tvvin like this.
  16. Kyraios

Kyraios Sagaris Valkyrie NA

Though ninjas are insanely strong right now this might be a a bit overkill haha

They'd be in the wheelchair with valkyrie with these changes

But I do agree on removing the cc of blockjump and smoke and nerfing their damage.. their damage is fast, protected, strong, and doesn't have a damage split..

17. Tvvin

Tvvin Ninja 62

I just hit show ignored content. Of course that idiot is in this thread. Only class he don't complain about is Ranger despite her having a ranged version of ascension

I woke up at 6am NA time and you werent there nor did you message me on forums to met the entire day. You didn't even reply to my message on Friday like you asked.You didn't even wanna fight on the same day after you called me out asked to be banned :l only thing you deserve from me now is a block for wasting my time.

Sangzo, Nagasaki, Xenon and 1 other person like this.
  18. Wollbert

Wollbert Ranger 62 EU

prolly a big timedifference. but still dont talk shet about me with your ninja friends. ironically you are the ones now who wanna ignore me. poor naruto kids.

19. Tvvin

Tvvin Ninja 62

Which Ninja skill (s) is fast, protected and strong? and what other role do people like yourself intend to give Ninja if he isn't allowed to have good 1v1 with currently mediocre pve and large scale?

20. Kogionmitsu

You bailed out on that 1v1 because you were going to get rolled and you knew it, period. No amount of excuse making will ever change that.

#100 Kogionmitsu, Jul 14, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2019
    Sangzo and Xenon like this.