1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ninja needs a nerf

Discussion in 'Ninja' started by easay9, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Exaah

Explain to me how getting destroyed in 1v1 by a ninja is gonna help people changing their mind about ninja needing a nerf

Wollbert likes this.
  2. Wollbert

Wollbert Ranger 62 EU

it should be like that yes. also NA servers means unplayable ping for me.

3. Kyraios

Kyraios Sagaris Valkyrie NA

It wouldn't ruin their 1v1, it would just require some actual effort from the ninja player instead of just stomping everything. I'm not sure if you've played other classes or not but, if you want to know "mediocre" in large scale try playing a different melee class like mystic valkyrie or warrior. The difference in survivability between ninja and any other melee class save sorc/tamer is insane

But honestly I really hope PA brings other melee classes to the same level ninjas at.

I do wholeheartedly agree that they need pve buffs though.

4. IWalkAlone

Strange, I found warrior to be like real tank compared to ninja, you just have armor, not like ninja.Mystic has better defense too, but you have to work.
    Sadly Valkyrie is like paper.I was so pleased with warrior so I was thinking to make one just for RBF. But this was with trial characters.

Fateneko likes this.
  5. TheYoda

TheYoda TheJedi Tamer 62 NA

Since you wanna aggro on me right, Ima show you how exactly full of nonsensical naruto sh*t you are right now .
    You claim that ninja has unprotected heals...And? Thats majority of other classes, you make no leverage with that point.
    You claim that I'm complaining about it in pvp, never once have I stated that I use Beast Rampage (The only mob heal Tamer posses other than Echo pierce) So you're jumping into an argument that never even existed.

You then use leverage to support yourself by saying ww the evasion skill used to evade attacks, is able to be spammed. Soo....You gonna act like Ghost step isn't a thing with iframe and Super armor too? I'm not saying its overpowered, But don't sleep on that skill.

Then you talk about void lighting, as if the skill is overpowered and all fearing. At this point...You completely derail the initial focus of the discussion about HP heals which was my statement prior to all of this.. So what or where tf are you going with this?

6. Tvvin

Tvvin Ninja 62

A series of questions I have :

My original question asked you , what skill of Ninja's is fast, protected and strong? This reply did not answer that. How much experience do you have playing Ninja to say he requires no effort? Do you seriously think Ninja is the only good 1v1 class? Don't be that person that bandwagons. And why is a class with their own burst complaining about damage?

Also its a legit thing that some Warriors think their class cant 1v1. They're just simply bad. Theres not one class in BDO Warrior cant fight if hes good enough. If anything hes faster than Ninja with his awakening buff.

A evasion mystic is tanky with her own iframes and has useful support. What do you mean?

I admit I don't know much about Valkyrie besides the basics for killing her .Not common enough to care. But a guide from the best Valkyrie I seen awhile ago on Valkyrie basically said shes a good 1v1 class. The difference in success between a skilled and unskilled valkyire is huge because of how much knowledge is required for her . She was buffed a month after this video released. The same month Ninja and kunoichi loss good pvp ccs, superarmor grapple and stealth became easier to break.
    1:37 ~ 2:07

As for large scale. Ninja is still not meta. He can pick people off and skirmish like other good 1v1 classes . Have you seriously ever heard someone going out their way to prioritize Ninja though? The favorites are mages, berserker, archers.

People seriously need to stop bandwagon homing on Ninja for nerfs. Hes good for the role he has.

7. Wollbert

Wollbert Ranger 62 EU

what is his job then a stealthclass should not stand a chance vs a brawler class if he comes off stealth.
    if you look at srs e sport titles like BnS. there is always a counter and a countered one. what counter ninja have?

8. Stillwaters

They absolutely should have a chance at any class ,it depends on how alert their enemy is whether they succeed or not.

I feel the main issue with this game is the low HP pools that result in one shots and no chance to fight back.

IWalkAlone likes this.
  9. Wollbert

Wollbert Ranger 62 EU

thats not an issue if the classes are balanced around it. ninja in this case isn't. do you think headshots are a problem in shooter games coz they oneshot?

10. Stillwaters

Completely different games,not sure why the comparison?

11. Tvvin

Tvvin Ninja 62

Not stand a chance? I seen a good Valkyrie go 2 to 2 with a ninja named blockjump in BSL before Ninjas nerfs. Block Jump still won but I hardly call that free

Also please stop responding to me. You clearly came here to start drama like the last thread :l

#111 Tvvin, Jul 16, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2019
    Stillwaters likes this.
  12. Wollbert

Wollbert Ranger 62 EU

yes i care what you have seen and what not

13. Nyhver

thread is great for the wrong reasons

Let's see it

duel me sometime on the EU servers

#113 Nyhver, Jul 17, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2019
  14. Exaah

again, what's the point of a duel

you lose, people will say you suck
    you win, people will say ninja is op

15. Nyhver

I'm curious what his skill level was, and while there's plenty of room for players to be better we'll get a more accurate read on how powerful or weak classes are if we have data on better players, the rest of players the should be SOL for high skill to remain

16. Xenon

Xenon Kallitren Ninja 61 NA

Point was to settle a personal dispute and to see if Wolbert had any sort of skill to back up his statements. Wolbert was being a **** to Tvvin, they were arguing over it, so I told them to duel it out and settle their dispute. But you are right; in the long run, it doesn't really prove anything. People will stick to their guns no matter how wrong they may be. They might even latch onto the duel as proof of them being right. Like you said: If the ninja wins, he's op. If he loses, the ninja sucks.

17. Wollbert

Wollbert Ranger 62 EU

Velia 4 ask for Pryah

18. Drenoz

Good thing the devs dont care about anything EU/NA have to say

19. eddie972e

i think the only thing i would nerf about ninja is the speed at which some of his skills come out, the class is to fast, its very hard to dodge his cc on some classes, but i think over all the class is balance the dmg migh be a bit to high but some other classes have some insane dmg.

20. Ayowa

Ayowa Ninja 62 EU

The only op thing I find with the Ninja is his Evasion.

KrimsonSky likes this.