1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ninja Needs Buff

Discussion in 'Ninja' started by Glizz, Oct 11, 2020.

1. Glizz

The Ninja class was nerfed too hard. It's super unprotected and has accuracy issues. I find myself missing skills on people my gear score far too often while dodging around unprotected and extremely vulnerable. I'm around 475 accuracy and I'm missing skills while other classes do not. Succession wizard for instance can easily three skill me with each skill doing huge damage and not missing. Yet when I do a full combo some of my skills do minimal damage due to the accuracy problems it has. Also I should be able to have a fighting chance without stealth engaging. The class was nerfed too hard.

Jgapon and Kasu like this.
  2. Wollbert

Wollbert Witch 61 EU

3. FairlyEnjoyable

FairlyEnjoyable Lahn 62 NA

Honestly, Succession Wizard is terrible to compare to considering how broken he is right now.

Feyrill and Chaos Ronin like this.
  4. Kasu

I have a ninja twink with same accuracy than some other chars and that's true I don't think ninja lacks dmg in pve his grind speed is one of the top tiers but I can feel a big accuracy difference in aakman.... But the pve clear speed is much better than some other classes there are some vids where succ ninja with only 261 ap pulls 5k+ stars end trash some classes with 281 kutum can't put that high numbers. I think every class have to find the right grind spots where they shine. And some other classes need some pve buffs. So for me it's a clear "No" for buffs there are much weaker pve classes.

5. Jgapon

if we talking about PVE, them im agree..
    doing some grind this days at Turos mob, with some my guild mates
    I noticed how misarable is the situation ninja right now... =(
    awake buff they gived us. is a jocke, really.. I did varios run with my guys with all different class
    considering i was always higher ap(294+) then other, with kutum, bs, full buffed... all of them was doing twice higher dmg then my sh*t katana
    probably only shai is worst then ninja... im not jocking =/
    no one want run duo with my ninjas in guild.. really frustating.
    to grind properly I need roll back to my Guardian, hasha, wiz or even warrior... but no one want a trash dmg ninja in pt
    feels bad, especialy when u got +10-15ap more then other members...
    and don't want even mention all the broken not fixed SA bullsh*t.. cos its different argoment
    really, love this class, but its completly a sh*t in pve high end zone grind compared to any other class...

but if u tallking about pvp? well im feel okey what ever they gonna do, buff or nerf, ninja is ninja, all about ping and fast reflex
    if feel bad in pvp, then probably u just need more practic or better connection? u cant pretend to play well this class while u have a trash ping

BloodLeshen likes this.
  6. Distaken

Distaken Warrior 62 NA

You probably just need more practice. I'm not quite sure I believe you're missing so many more skills than other classes *with lower accuracy* ninja has high damage but low accuracy modifiers. I'd be fine with them increasing ninja's accuracy or some skills or maybe buffing his +%accuracy passive a bit. Another thing I wonder is what AP are you at if you have 475 accuracy? That seems pretty hard to hit unless you're ultra geared or making significant AP sacrifices. Saying ninja is super unprotected is just wrong, it's definitely not as protected anymore but it still is able to stay relatively protected. You don't need stealth, ninja has a lot of tools in his kit, find a ninja teacher or look for guides maybe. In 1v1 it's S tier, in smallscale its also extremely good, in largescale it's playable depending on your role and gear. You sound like you just need more practice. Another reason you may think you are missing hits is that you could be having some crits negated by special attack evasion causing you to think its an accuracy thing but shrug.

Kasu likes this.
  7. FairlyEnjoyable

Ninja has Accuracy issues? lolwut

If you think Ninja has Accuracy issues, it's a good thing you don't play Lahn... then you could really complain about the lack of. :D

#7 FairlyEnjoyable, Oct 12, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2020
  8. sajdas

objectively ninja is a very powerful class, but he does have acc issues (very low accuracy modifiers - if at all on all of his skills with the exception of shadow stomp, crescent slash and heart aiming).

*lahn suffer from low dmg in general and thats off topic for this thread, but ninja dmg does drastically fall down late game as the evasion of the enemies increase.

9. FairlyEnjoyable

Just saying, there's worse. :D If anything, more Lahns should be complaining about their garbage accuracy modifiers.

10. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 64 EU

there are like accuracy rings, earrings and belt in the game that give crapton of accuracy. some classes will probably deal way more damage of they properly gear themselves up.

FairlyEnjoyable likes this.
  11. sajdas

If there were more lahns im sure they would complain xD

FairlyEnjoyable likes this.
  12. Glizz

The only people here commenting are people who don't like getting stealth killed by ninjas. I mean Whysoseeryus you're playing a wizard, easily the most broken class in the game right now. You're trying to tell me to get end game accuracy items so i have enough ap/accuracy to maybe penetrate people? No, my class is missing accuracy.

13. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 64 EU

new addons will allow you to have 4-5%accu (and 10-15% pvp atk and or 7-10% cast speed) boost from the first skill you start your combo with ALWAYS.

14. Glizz

They buffed awakened ninja but not succession to balance. The class was nerfed multipe times and too hard. It's obvious they're just trying things. Or they wouldn't have brought back our range cause they know they messed that up. The class needs a buff.

15. FairlyEnjoyable

GLab update will allow you to spec in Accuracy modifiers on whatever skill you desire, so there ya go. Problem solved.

16. Glizz

You lowered our evasion buffs on smokescreen and it was lowered by too much. It should be at least 15%. Also the accuracy is rediculous. I shouldn't have to get end game pen accuracy items to have the AP and accuracy I need to fight properly. Its unscaled with how mage classes DK/Sorc/Mages hit and unscaled with the new hashashin class. You say you want to balance the game but this isn't balanced on our side.

17. Xenon

4 or 5% more accuracy doesn't solve the issue. Especially when classes that are already rocking 10-20% on most of their dps skills get another 4-5%, too!

Nagasaki likes this.
  18. GuiltGuy

Even with introduction of new addon, ninja's accuracy issue is still not solved.
    To be fair, smokescreen's evasion is nerfed too hard.

For succession ninja, I think they need to bring back the air modifier of blackmoon.
    For awakening ninja, I think they need to nerf serpent and buff the damage of other skills. Serpent has 100% critical rate and air modifier. With new addon, after the murderous intent's engage with addon of AP buff and accuracy buff, the serpent with addon of critical damage buff and air attack damage buff is an instant one shot. This is fu*cking broken. But look at other skills. Mach explosion is 17s cd with pathetic damage. Katanashower, drastic measure, sudden decapitation are dumbass skills to use in the combo.

Xenon likes this.
  19. FairlyEnjoyable

It's a shame they made the Accuracy all flat rates and different tiers for skills. I was stoked for the update, but it could always be better.

20. Tiamatis

Tiamatis Musa 62 EU

Play awa musa then u know what dmg and acc issues are lel ninja needs buffs omegalol

OoWishmasteroO and Kasu like this.