1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ninja op? How would you fix?

Discussion in 'Ninja' started by Shuriyo, Jun 7, 2018.

1. Plebza

4) Anyone with gear can one combo in this game. Stop acting like an idiot because you got killed by someone with good gear

The Problem is a Ninja with mediocre(bad) gear can still onecombo most classes at Softcap. Thats a thing no other class can do and thats the deal.
    Its not about getting Oneshotted by Softcap or above Ninjas.
    the Problem is that Ninjas with 210/220/230 AP alrdy can pull that off

2. Plebza

Dude he can ive tested it with several Ninjas so whats the thing?!
    Insulting when one cant argue or what? pathetic

3. Foxens

Foxens ID0 Ninja 61 EU

Im at 492 gs with 216ap and im not able to kill 535 in 1 combo complete bullsht what people talks these days

4. Plebza

obvsly ur doing smthng wrong then

5. Foxens

Foxens ID0 Ninja 61 EU

Obvsl u are just bad thats all

6. LethalAF

post a video of you being 1 combo'd with 210 ap at soft cap please. I'd like to see it.

Wylph likes this.
  7. LethalAF

Every single one of these suggestions is bad and shows a general lack of knowledge of bdo.

Are you one of the Koreans on inven global that helped ruin the game?

8. Foxens

Foxens ID0 Ninja 61 EU

Ninja below 500gs need villa buff and ebuff to get lucky in 1 comboing a 535 gs enemy u dont need to tell me if im doing something wrong or not. Everytime people complain about other classes if its mystic lahn or now ninja... every ****** time is someone crying bcs they are not able to adapt or make a sugestion that makes sense what ee rly need is a Ap cap for pvp if u like it or not.

9. Plebza

just insulting no arguments gg
    its not a thing of loosing 1v1s vs a ninja
    its more likely a thing of getting 1 shotted by random non geared ppl out of stealth in rbf/nw
    theres no counterplay so not actually a get good issue

10. Wylph

Wylph Ninja 62 EU

• Ninja : 7.8~11% pvp damage increase in April. So max 11% increase and suddenly op when other classes also got an increase only 2-3% less? Even zerk got more than us.
    • Super Armor effect during grapple has been removed from Flash Bondage. Damage reduction effect in PvP has been removed.
    • If you're getting grabbed by someone coming out of stealth then you shouldn't be standing still. I do think the rabam skill needs a longer cd, but if you watch class videos before all of this you will see stealth isn't even used and they still win regardless.
    • Show me a video with gear screen-caps of gear of a '210' ap one-combo'ing you and I'll believe you.

The rest of the nerfs

• “Invincible while moving” and “Super Armor on attack” effects have been removed from Murderous Intent.
    • Sura ChaoSpree has been changed to a Forward Guard effect.
    • Forward Guard effect has been removed from the following Skills: Vengeful Barrier, Flow: Mach Explosion, Seamless (on 1st hit)
    • Ninjutsu: Decapitation will inflict Stiffness in PvE only.
    • Illusion of Restraint will inflict Stiffness in PvE only.
    • Vengeful Barrier will have Forward Guard, and will inflict Stun in PvE only.
    • Vacuum Slash will inflict Knock Down and Float in PvE only.
    • Sura ChaoSpree will inflict Stun in PvE only.
    • Bloodthirst: Katana Shower will inflict Float in PvE only.

Other classes were reliant on combos with almost permanent super armour and fg which is why the changes have been made. We never really had those.

11. LethalAF

Stealth is counter played the same way now as it has been for over a year.

You move away from the area or spam aoe's.

IT's no different then not running directly into 3 warriors holding q in the middle of the lane. You just don't do it.

Or standing in the middle of a sorc iframing around you waiting to cc you.

The issue isn't ninja. The issue is every other class. We've always had the most well balanced class in the game in terms of weaknesses and strengths. Nerfing ninja isn't going to make the game more fun. making appropriate changes to how combat functions will.

12. Plebza

i never said they were good but these are comparable changes that have alrdy been made to all other classes so why should ninja be the exception? ofc u wont like it as a ninja main other players didnt like their changes either but had to swallow them.
    From watching sequences from ur Rbf vid on twitch u shoudlnt question ppls knowledge about bdo tho, sry i had to play that card

13. Dirty Djago

Dirty Djago Maehwa 61 EU

OMFG Stop that OP **** . . . .
    [​IMG]

14. Plebza

u dont have to stand still to get oneshotted out of stealth u can be in a fight or just walking u cant be in sa/iframe forever there will be possibilities to get engaged on the just move around thing isnt rly an argument, not every class can spam aoes and u sometimes cant move away if the fight is going on...
    the incapability to see how stealth is a broken mechanic is behind everything especially since every other class will confirm it
    theres a reason why alot of ppl comnplain and the reason isnt a get good issue for 100% of them its more likely they are right

@Wylph im well aware that a good ninja doesnt have to rely on either stealth or blockjump but as we see it currently with all the rerolling going on
    bad ninjas abuse those two mechanics to get wins bc they dont know how to play the class.
    wo those two mechanics being this strong 95% of the rerolling ppl would ve alrdy quit ninja again
    also theres a reason behind the rerolling its not that ppl all of a sudden found out that ninja was a strong class(which it has alaways been in the right hand) its more an issue of how easily u can get wins nowadays bc of how little ninjas kit got touched and how worse the other classes have been malhandled
    and this if u like it or not is what makes ninja one of the strongest classes atm its neither gear or skillcap based for most of the rerollers, which are ppl that struggled with the class they used to play before and now all of a sudden they r doing well on one of the hardest classes skillwhise in the game?
    who should believe in this?

15. LethalAF

Which video did you watch? There's a lot of them. Selective viewing is a wonderful thing.

Let me know when you make your 210 ap one combo vid ill scope it out.

luckfarmer likes this.
  16. LethalAF

So you are softcap... and are getting manhandled by fresh reroll ninjas?

What class are you?

17. Plebza

ur latest where uw ere complaining about not getting ur groove going.

dude can u read? i said its not a 1v1 issue
    its about group fights where ppl can engage on u bc of stealth

im dk main

concerning the vid i dont know how to clip smthng u can test it urself since ur a ninja tho

18. Foxens

Foxens ID0 Ninja 61 EU

its totally fine that classes with sort of invis has the upperhand in engaging first its in every game. like i mention the problem is the ridicolous ap scaling in this game no one should be able to one combo someone or even one shotting. assassin classes should be able to make 70-80% of enemy hp so ur opponent has still a chance to turn arround the fight grabs need to be removed no one needs this **** i dont like them either. next is removing cc from few skills maybe like in the end people have only 2 stiff attacks and 1 hard hitting effect like float for demonstration, Murderous Intend (cc stiff ) - seamless (no cc) - rabam shackle (cc stiff) - fatalblow (no cc) - Bladespin (float)... or what ever they could do. imo with softcap u mostly do murderous intent - serpent - bladespin - shadowstomp - rabam shackle its overkill most of the time lol sometimes even serpent and bladespin is enough nice ap scaling.

19. LethalAF

who is letting a 210 ap ninja combo you that long in group fights? that combo is essentially unprotected most of the time.

20. Plebza

i partly agree with this beingable to survive an engage from stealth is ok but thats why i said ninja dmg needs to be nerfed bc currently the only way to do so is if the ninja fks up his combo.
    next point is grabs totally agree i dont see why grabs where even buffed bc they were alrdy strong enough before given the right amount of gear grab=instawin
    ppl dont focus on learning their class but rather how to grab engage to make sure they win

especially since u can get grabbed in iframe aswell bc of desync and w/e other reasons the devs came up with

ap scaling is an issue yes but thats a core issue of the game and not a class based one

the bigger thing is tanky classes being able to dish out the same amount of dmg or even more than glasscanon classes but thats also not ninja related