1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ninja op? How would you fix?

Discussion in 'Ninja' started by Shuriyo, Jun 7, 2018.

1. Plebza

i tested this in ba with a ninja not a group fight thing to pull off a combo to finish off ppl fast in groupfight u will need like 230ish ap which still isnt much

2. Kayray

Kayray Tenebrarum Musa 62 NA

Ehhh, while i do agree what he said was excessive, i can't agree with what you said. With rabaam stealth ninjas can pretty much be gone from the place they stealthed in almost 2 seconds after they stealth. With stamina changes ninjas and kunos are also some of the best marathon runners when it comes to chasing. Coming from a musa so you know this is a prpblem.

3. Xenon

Xenon Kallitren Ninja 61 NA

Oh, I agree. Learn to play your f*cking class instead of coming here with your crybaby bs like all the other forum and reddit keyboard warriors who want to nerf things into the ground. If they don't know how to play their class and just rerolled to it, only focusing on how to grab engage, you should have an easy time roflstomping them. But apparently you don't because you don't know how to play your own class, same as all the other whiners. Git. Gud.

Dindu Nuffin and Dirty Djago like this.
  4. Fateforsaken

For the low price of 150 dollars everyone can be a ninja!

5. Cyber_Day

I just pop flares in node wars and watch the white dots pop up. I've only ever had a few ninjas catch me before popping those bad bois and they sure do scatter fast when the stealth doesn't work in a fairly large area.

6. Djinzer

I'm quitting Ninja. It's definitly too strong right now.

It's not even fun to play. No challenge at all.

Ninja used to be a skilled class but right now, skill is required only if you are fighting a far more geared top PvP player. All the other players are just like bugs you crush in a flash.

Better go on Zerker. It's OP, yes, but at least, I find more ppl to fight a somehow fair fight.

Dirty Djago likes this.
  7. Cyber_Day

Why would u quit something when its OP? Are you a hipster or just dont like playing the class? That makes 0 sense to drop something u put so much time into because its TOO strong.

8. kamik0z

Per renown/cc change i could onecombo any softcap class om 1on1 with 207 ap.. nobody cried ninja op then. After renown...that doesnt happen. You idiots that dont play ninja got to stop bullshitting. In 1on1 ninja can use an unprotected combo that requires allot of ani cancels and timing and maybe with 230ap or more can he then kill a softcap player in that one combo IF both downsmashes hit and both airsmashes..
    Do that in anything more than 1on1 and that combo never happens..
    If you are pure ap build and a softcap ninja takes you out in 1 combo in a teamfight then guess what, he did the same as any other class can do if they land first Cc...
    Cant belive all the stupid comments here from non ninja non softcap players

Dindu Nuffin likes this.
  9. Kayray

You're right. But what i think their point in that situation is, is that you cannot get first cc on a stealthing ninja. #buffflares

10. kamik0z

Well i dont mind buffing flares . Just find 95%of the people complaining about ninja to have really bad arguments. As leathal says, it's not needed to nerf ninja, it's about balancing the other classes to match the new meta..
    Would however point out that anyone dying to 1 combo ninja with below 230ap is either om Tri armor or just not lvl 60 yet. Cuz any softcap class can kill scrubs

11. Shakur

Shakur Musa 62 EU

this needs to stop my butt already hurts XO no srsly just adjust the length of stealth and maybe some tweak to certain dmg skills thats all.

Attached Files:

Dirty Djago likes this.
  12. Kayray

Well, let me start by saying, ninjas and kunos with 220 ap can 1 combo softcap, they just cant do it with a safe combo so its w.e. but lets look at it from the perspective of a likely target of a softcap ap ninja or kuno; the witch or wiz thats off in the back blizzarding. A musa or mae runs at them. They can atleast be prepared with an sa or something. But if a ninja stealths up and jumps them, they have no clue what happened. Before you guys say flares, which i agree is a solution(albeit not the best), how many flares do you expect a person to carry? Even so i dont think stealth is op. Because as is stealth is a slow walk and you can keep track of ninjas and they get hit by stray cc walking over, which is why no one complained. But rabaam stealth is a different story. The mobility is way too high. A ninja can legit mid fight dash a bit away and rabaam stealth and get away. The chances of finding them is really low. Same exact thing applies to the witch as well. The nin kuno can stealth at a safe nuff dustance rabaam stealth and dash in and grab a person before they can realize what happened. As a ninja yes, its a lot of fun and while i hate for you to lose out on any of it, everyone else having to constantly be on the edge flaring because there MIGHT be a ninja nearby is not fun either.

Fateneko likes this.
  13. Nocturne

I don't really understand why you think that ninja is op. I have 512 gs, 230 AP, level 61, and I pretty much can't kill anyone in a combo but I'm getting one shot or so in rbf(290DP)
    So yeah. I really feel like I lack damages, ap probably.

14. kamik0z

Rabam stealth was never an issue before renown/cc changes.. it is a good tool to get away OR engage but it cant be used for both in sucsession. I can slow as **** stealth into backline with normal stealth and use rabam to get away or i can use rabam to go inn but i will have to use normal slow as **** stealth out...
    What is the issue ? There are countless abillities in this game that is not "equal" but that doesnt mean you have to dumb it down.. SA superspeed musa/mae, sorc teleport/stealth , everything wizard, war/valk block, any vacum skill.. and the list goes on.
    Ninja stealth is not any different. You learn from experince on it. I often find myself hunting enemies ninjas because i predict where they are stealthing or where they will strike. People need to seriusly pvp more and get that experince and knowhow instead of whining like little shitkids

Xenon, Dindu Nuffin and LordBrasca like this.
  15. Kayray

Well, that's some aggro nonsense. Stealth is in no way like any of those abilities. Those abilities all have one very important indicator, the visual kind. With rabaam stealth that indicator does not exist. Also since u wanted to hit me with a git gud, how about i do the same and tell you to do so? You have a stealth and can engage when you want. If you think you're gonna need rabaam stealth to get out of a situation don't fking use it to go in. What i used as an example were 2 separate situations. No one said, you use it to do both. Also since you got into this lets talk about musa mae hyperspeed. You can very easily catch a musa and mae as a ninja given enough distance, because among other things your stamina costs weren't butchered as much as other classes. Rabaam wasn't an issue before because people had ample resources to survive your engages from it. These do not exist now. Which means things need to change in some way.

#175 Kayray, Jun 28, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2018
    Evil Wood likes this.
  16. kamik0z

Quite sure i said "people need to pvp more" not that you needed to gitgud.. but same same. It's weird though.. vacum instacast mystics with little to no visual help.. but that white square on your minimap dissapearing is not good enough as indicator? As i tried to say, maybe in a poor manor, was that the more you pvp vs classes you will learn their ways.. I always know somewhat where my oppononents ninja is... because i watch minimap and have played against so many ninja i can do a edjucated guess to where they are in stealth..
    No ninja can chase down a full stamina musa in any shape or form.. if the musa dont watch their stamina and try to run away with 30% stamina left then thats another story...
    All in all, im trying to advocate balancing other classes to be on par with the new FOTM classes /meta rather than destroying core mechanics on a class that has been dumpstered on for 2 years..

Xenon likes this.
  17. Kayray

You can ask other musa players if my claim isn't trustworthy/

18. Cyber_Day

No ninja has ever caught my musa unless i had already ran out of stamina as long as i knew he was in the area before attempting to retreat, and even then, you can just tiger blade then dash forever w/ pots.

19. Kayray

Obviously not taking tigerblade into equation, but I guess you and I have different experiences. If I'm in a fight and a ninja starts chasing after me, there hasn't been a single situation where I have gotten away from him. Maybe you're just better than me.

20. kamik0z

Maybe all NA ninjas sppedhack ?