1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ninja's damage are ridiculous

Discussion in 'PvP' started by Syloka, Jun 3, 2018.

1. Syloka

Not to mention that Ninja is probably one of the less affected class by the recent garbage changes. Ninja's damage have always been beyond stupid.

I'm not speaking about insane 250 AP + Ninjas, I don't even know what such high geared ninja can do.

I'm speaking about average ninja with ~450GS.

A 180 AP ninja (which is something pretty easy to get), can one combo every class below 300 DP. Meaning that even with a bad gear they can compete with geared classes.

I have a Ninja in my guild with this stuff : https://bdoplanner.com/TrainedTigerSkirt
    A pretty bad gear as you can see. So, yeah he practices PvP a lot. But is it ok if he can compete without trouble with 500 GS full boss players?

A lot of my guildmates are 270+ DP with full boss gear but he can easily one combo them... With this kind of stuff, he is killing everyone at the Fogan and is a red player... And he lives his life of a red player just like if he was a 550 GS player. It's not something that can be achieved by any other classes with this kind of gear.

I have also a 200 AP ninja in my guild, and even our 330 + DP Valkyries / Warriors can do nothing against him. That's so stupid...

So what happens when a ninja have 250 + AP? I wonder... They may one shot 580 GS tank oriented class...

Nerf ninja please.

#1 Syloka, Jun 3, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2018
  2. WastedJoker

WastedJoker Striker 61 EU

Anyone still playing ninja/kuno in 2018 obviously loves the class so they're welcome to their moment of OP'ness, imo.

3. Syloka

Kuno requires gear to be effective. Kuno damage are not as stupid as those of ninjas.

Everybody is complaining about Witchzard, yes they may be OP. But ninja is OP for months right now. It is a god tier classwhich was countered by tanky class like zerker, mystic, Valks, Warrior... But now they have all been nerfed, maybe only the Zerker can still do something against ninja.

Because its damage are ridiculous, ninja is imo the less gear dependent class in the game.

But no problem, reroll ninja, upgrade some garbage green stuff to TRI and let's go. You can 1v1 or 1v2 90%+ of the players...

4. DarkKnightMasterRace

there is no class that can one combo people at 180 AP because of renown system, stop spreading false information. After renown it takes at least 230 AP to one combo softcap + people even on the highest damage classes. Ninja damage is fine. if it had no damage it would be useless anyways, since its squishy and is weaker than other classes in large, scale.

The game will never be balanced around 1v1, classes mechanics are too different to balance it out, yes ninja is strong in 1v1 and it always been even before all the changes.

Also 450 gs is nowhere near average, the game has been out for very long time even on NA, average is probably around 520 gs now with alot of people being softcap and above softcap.

Ezikeo, Dropkicks and Xenon like this.
  5. Kaxlene

not to mention the new rabams allow ninja/kuno to stay in stealth for as long as possible, only popping out of it to cc

6. Aerys89

Dmg might be a thing but removing that mechanic makes it sound like a thief more than a ninja

7. Elias Klargus

8. Lachdanan

duno but isnt this how ninja always was?

i think it becomes more of an issue recent because ninja mains slowly understand the game better
    ninja is extreme skill based class, you need to know alot and you need to have the timings right than you unkillable

9. Goobur

LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE. There is no way he is one comboing 270dp+ players. Especially Not with the katana shower nerf.
    Stop spreading misinformation.

If he's beating peoples with 500 gs and he's 450gs, it's a 100% git gud issue. Sometimes i beat people higher gs than me,sometimes lower gs players beat me , looking at you sorc players. IF your ninja buddy is consistently beating higher gs players, it means those high gs players are bad. Ninja's have been in this meta for a while, with very little protection, so this now second nature to us. Other players have to adapt, you can't hide behind lingering SA, chaining SA, always rotating your protections. Can't do that anymore, so players that looked good previous were class/gear carried. Now were all at a level playing field you can feel what ninja's have been feeling from the beginning of time.

If your 330dp warriors/valks are soft capped and can't do nothing against a 450 gs ninja and complaining. They should just stick to life skilling or PVP more. I was murdered a couple days ago by a soft capped warrior. literally went 10 to 0. Couldn't kill him once.

ChoeChoeTrain, Estokha, Wylph and 5 others like this.
  10. NatashaArisha

NatashaArisha ShinobuAraragi Witch 61 NA

Tfw people trying to nerf ninja.

[​IMG]

11. Syloka

This guy has only TRI boss gear. Look at what he does.

TRI boss on Ninja is nearly TET to PEN for other classes.

Balanced damage, of course.

takarnbadin likes this.
  12. Buxx

Buxx Lahn 62 EU

An experienced pvp player makes a video of him attacking and killing random ppl at grindspots. Thats not a balance issue thats just out of context. And no i dont even play a ninja

Mido and MountAndDew like this.
  13. Syloka

An experienced player attacking a full guild far more geared than him at the end of the video and killing maybe 6 or 7 players in one combo?

An experienced player attacking #1 RBF wizard at Nouver and killing him in a flash? You really think the wizard was just a random player?

The ninja has random stuff. Not its opponent.

14. Buxx

Buxx Lahn 62 EU

I also killed guildgrps at grindspots, if they dont have gear, they die. And a nr1 in rbf doesnt mean you are superior in a 1on1. Are you aware of how witchards get high scores un rbf? This has literally nothing in common with a duel

Mido likes this.
  15. Syloka

Considering the damage he takes from the ninja, I can bet $100 that's he is at least full TET boss, with maybe some PEN.

But no problem, you are right. I'll just roll a Ninja, I've TRI boss gear after all. Just need the weapon and I will be able to compete with 550+ GS guys.

But it's fine, I will be balanced.

16. RysingCrow

RysingCrow Ninja 61 NA

Do it. If you are on NA do some RBFs with me and we can see how well you do.

17. Tvvin

"Published on jun . 2017"

Mido, Mal'Ganis, Dropkicks and 4 others like this.
  18. Shaman37

I am going to agree with the fact that PvP 1v1 has never really balanced in ANY MMO regardless of what anyone says .. you always have one class or another over the rest (and often it is a class with cloaking/invisibility and healers it) ...

THIS is why I always HATE open world PvP games as they always end up whinefests or grief-fests where people can't do anything in the game except as certain classes ..

Of course the flip side is that these self same classes take very little to be little more than place holders on your character screen.

Then there is the play skills .. I NEVER would say I am good at PvP but I am no where near as bad as some on this game who like to run around grind areas and cry when they get killed PKing others .. As I said I actually kind of suck at PvP it is just a matter of learning your class combos and a little of the other characters to start being better (I will always be terrible as I prefer PvE and since the only thing you get is bad karma for PKing I can't see the point)..

Just my 2 cents worth and I return you to your regular scheduled complaints channel

and NO I don't play a ninja (got my Kuno to around 40th and went back to my Valk)

19. Roxies

No, you're just retarded lol

20. LightningFFXIII-4

Ninjas suck, I see a ton of them on RBF trying to kill me and fail. I actually see more NInja's than Wizards on RBF now lol.

Chaos Ronin likes this.