1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response No confidence vote on Andaro

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Deyric, Jun 6, 2020.

?

Do you feel Andaro represents you as game Ambassador

1. Yes Andaro represents me and is a good Ambassador.

53 vote(s)
    48.6%
  2. No Andaro does not represent me and has failed at their position.

56 vote(s)
    51.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Muhaha

Muhaha Valkyrie 62 NA

So what if the pajamas didn't clip/show at all through outfits/clothes? Do you think everyone would still cry about censorship or do you think it'd solve the issue?

I'd bet people would still cry that they want to see a loli in her underwear rather than pajamas. >.>
    ~If you're trying to fix visual issues in outfits/costumes, understandable. But if you're just trying to get a child like character to roll around in **** like this... (quick google of black desert enslar) eWdC-wRXYKxbkcE9hVTaZw.jpeg

#81 Muhaha, Jun 7, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2020
  2. levinano

Yes, I think it'd solve the issue completely. Even if the underwear were just a big shirt (still covering the stomach) and some shorts, as long as it doesn't show when wearing normal outfits no one would care.
    I also acknowledged that there indeed are people trying to sexualize characters (evident from that screenshot which is probably a Skyrim mod or something meaning someone went to the trouble of making Enslar in another game, I know Kibelius is already in Skyrim lol, but that says more about the Skyrim modding community than the BDO community) but even among those there's barely anyone wanting to do it to Shais, seeing that all her costumes aren't sexual at all.

And from your reply, "I'd bet" "if," there are so many things you're assuming. Like I said, even though there indeed are people like that out there, it's so little it isn't even warranted for everyone else to be inconvenienced over it. The whole thing has been a phantom witch hunt because people just assume everyone else is a freak and that's just not true.

o0ABC0o and MoonDance17 like this.
  3. Agitoad

We clearly know where you're siding
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. o0ABC0o

o0ABC0o Shai 61 EU

Thank you Andaro, I know this might not make any difference but in the end you did represent us and you are a good ambassador~

"Only idiots never change their minds"
    The ball is in your court, Kakao.

#84 o0ABC0o, Jun 7, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2020
  5. MisterJoy

This thread is the first time I hear that that badge is supposed to represent the playerbase, I would never in my life expect it without someone telling me so.
    Representatives have to be elected by the playerbase and them only, if that is not the method of choosing them, they do not represent the players, easy as that.
    Imagine the boss of your company decides who is allowed to lead the labour union.

You could call his "job" sth like data collector.

#85 MisterJoy, Jun 8, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2020
    Life2v and Allan1985 like this.
  6. Findubar

[​IMG]

This is what real strength looks like. The "sjw" edition at least is closer to the truth.

7. MisterJoy

Isn't the upper left corner supposed to be a maletofemale trans? And people are completly pissed, since she is killing the super nice male protagonist from the first part of the game randomly and you are also forced to play her after she killed your hero?

8. Findubar

I think so. I don't play console exclusives anyway so i don't care:D

9. Agitoad

Women can look slim and still be strong, you never watch mma or kickboxing? You don't have to look like a gorilla to be strong.

o0ABC0o likes this.
  10. Findubar

None of them look like the one from top right.

Ben Phoenix likes this.
  11. Agitoad

Well that character is not meant to look super realistic, its Final Fantasy...
    If you've never heard about this game then i can imagine you've never seen an attractive girl who knows martial arts. '-'
    But anyways, this is getting way out of topic. Just do some research my dood !

o0ABC0o likes this.
  12. Findubar

Well that's the point, they tried a different design since that's what they wanted to do. It's not motivated by "sjw`s" While beauty is subjective, if you want to convey strength then a bigger, more muscular body is the optimal choice.

Ben Phoenix likes this.
  13. Stealthe

He does a great job

-he doesnt cry
    -doesnt troll
    -tries to help out to the best of his knowledge on technical issues
    -he is pretty unbiased and non aggressive

As far as representing the player base that is not possible considering the player base argues dont agree on anything,how can you represent thousands of people who all have conflicting opinions?

Can we instead have a vote of no confidence in the player base?

Ternezia likes this.
  14. Joungf

Aha, so so .... yes ... mmmhh .... o ... k.... .. erm ... ? Y ... e ... s ??? S .. o o o ?
    Realistic character vs. anime-like "female - like??" .. cute??? - like"

I missed your point to be honest.
    When is a woman hot for YOU????

Should a woman only be hot because you like this version instead of the other version (anime vs real)?
    What American like and what Asian like .... ?
    Comparing again pears with apples?

15. Stealthe

He helps out and doesnt get paid and hes entitles to an opinion just as everyone else is

16. Ben Phoenix

Attractive, well... As @Findubar said, other people might not like what you like.

Joungf likes this.
  17. Allan1985

as a representative of something he/she has an obligation to stay objective and be prudent, instead he/she uses that position to spread missinformation in hopes to fool new players and gain the favour of his/her higher ups, it clearly represents the lack of morality that is being normalised in society nowadays in wich you can lie and try to fool others as long as you are positive and verbally correct, wich is the same tactics big companies are using now with the black lifes matters, a show of hypocricy only aimed to fool the ignorants, we also see this in the news in wich they decontextualize things and tell half lies with no repercution, the only thing that surprises me is that this thread has not ben closed yet as every time i have called Andaro's lies out i have had my post deleted with the "Personal attacks" excuse regardless of my lenguage in that post.

#97 Allan1985, Jun 8, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2020
    o0ABC0o likes this.
  18. Allan1985

- spreading missinformation is not helping
    - imagine getting paid for lying?... well we already have politicians for that
    - as a representative she has the moral obligation of being objective wich she clearly is not
    - the problem is when you call her lies out and your post gets deleted under absurd excuses

Life2v likes this.
  19. Stealthe

Well he isnt getting paid and lying means intentionally giving false information which means to prove it as lying you first have to prove it as intentional otherwise its just information to the best of his knowledge.

20. Allan1985

- you should check all my posts that have been deleted when arguing with Andaro under fake labels such as "personal attacks" before talk about witch hunting
    - if that is so much work how come she has so much time to post missleading information?? if your best argument is hitting your chest and putting some ketchup in your face you should probably look for a better one.
    - literally 75% of your post is about victimising yourself and the only line wich actually adressed the topic is used to try to discredit someone's opinion in the matter, have you noticed that 38 persons has already agreed with his opinion?? are you claiming 38 persons are lying about this? where is your "evidence"? also are you Andaros's superior? if not why would we have to send that evidence to you in particular? why have you not included any method of delivering that so called "evidence" to the one taking the decisions?? her bias is clearly pointed towards relativising important topics that represent red lines in terms of morally correct company practices, do you seriously expect us to believe that a company that can only think about money would take actions against someone that is trying to make cash stay in? do we seem like 12 years old innocent persons to you?

Anyway, it is fairly obvious where your opinion resides at, Sadly not even 1% of your post presents any counterargument to this accusations, and that makes me believe your soul porpouse of this post is to fingerpoint at an individual, in other words Shaming.

so if she lies for free thats ok? wth

i agree with you on the rest of what you stated, now go ahead and read her posts, and then come and tell me that you genuinely believe that she is being objective and there is no hint of a willingly biased opinion

your whole post is about the library and the whole reason of this post even existing is completely unrelated to that, even now you are unable of self-critcism and accepting that trying to influence the playerbase with weak and contradictory pro-gambling arguments wont get you to the promotion you are clearly aiming for.

why are you trying to change the subject tho? the library is clearly not the reason this post was opened

so you are special is that the whole idea behind your post? wow

you are absolutely correct my good sir

#100 Allan1985, Jun 8, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.