1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No Epheria Marine outfit for Lahn?

Discussion in 'Lahn' started by LiquidEmotion, Jul 1, 2020.

1. LiquidEmotion

I hope this was a mistake but Lahn is not listed under the Epheria Marine outfit box. https://www.blackdesertonline.com/news/view/4107

Is anyone able to confirm if this was a mistake on their end and just forgot to add her name but you can still get an outfit for her? Would be a shame if they didn't add lahn :C

2. Ruin

Dude that's weirddddd, it exists I had it for my lahn at one point lol. I'd say its a mistake. You can try sending in a ticket to alert them to the issue or get an answer why they left one class out.

3. Naho

4. LiquidEmotion

5. Parae

No tea flower outfit either even though it exists for lahn. I think between this crap and the gutting lahn got convienently right before PA decided "oh we don't want to hurt feelings and nerf classes anymore now that wizard is broken" it's just a case of PA actually hating lahn for some reason.

6. Yulanda

Yulanda Sorceress 61

Perhaps they just re-run old packages without updating the class list. Hopefully it gets fixed. Tea Flower is one of my favourite female outfits for casual wear