1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No Free Character slot again

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Martis, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Kerenis

Kerenis 62 EU

like i had money for breakfast this morning

2. Humanx

And if players have no pearls, they need to buy a a $10 bundel to get it.

3. ntreinoan

hello hello hello how LOW? .... As with lahn i wont make this new class and certaintly wont spend my loyalties (witch are given to us in unfair quantity)

4. shidoxen

How dare they take my cigarette money!

...my Shai is going to be the worlds most evil mini bitchy little hell spawned creature that ever was just to spite this thievery.

Stillwaters, DocPepper and Aelisah like this.
  5. RealXared

RealXared Witch 61 EU

it's not about the money.
    if we all thought this company deserves our money, and If i found this content-dry game worthy for my money, I would even give out 20 euros for a new class.
    sadly or not, this is not the case with bdo and kakao. I'm basically at a point where it's easier for me to just click on the loyalty tab in F3 and purchase the addition character slot for 5k L, than getting my bank card out and spend 10 euros for pearls just to get an item for 180 pearls. Currently I have around 60ish pearls. Ofc, they r doing this for this very reason, and there are business thoughts behind it, but I'm not a fool to eat that, especially when I don't need to.

so, i can say that with most of us it's definitely not a price-issue or some sort, but it's more like what we think about the publishing company, and the game itself that they are publishing.

Dan Hot, Phoenixxx75 and Ashenvall like this.
  6. Kerenis

Kerenis 62 EU

i wanted to make mine look like Cubone, have a giath helm saved up for that :C but now i won't make it so you all free to take my idea

[​IMG]

Jena likes this.
  7. Kauni

Kauni Archer 63 EU

Sorry, my breakfast is not worth 10€ tho. And that's what they do, they force you to spend 10€ for these 180 pearls.
    You call us greedy but I call you a fool and I am right.

8. warriors

Why "again"?

[​IMG]

Stillwaters, Dan Hot and iller like this.
  9. Balau

There was no free slot when lahn went online.

10. _Steel_Horse_

There was with Archer.

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  11. onaco

onaco Musa 62 EU

A well time to kill an alt I guess >:[
    So long kuno, you served very well as a second storage.
    Why is it difficult to give out a free slot? It isn't like their main profit comes from stuff like this anyway. And they are calling us greedy for not wanting to support them. Give us a chance to actually charge 2 euros and I would pay. What am I supposed to do with the the whole pearl box? Maybe buy a pet with money that's left since I already have it?
    Yea ahahah .....no.

Dan Hot and ~JhaelannaBanana~ like this.
  12. Kauni

Kauni Archer 63 EU

Because lahn.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/blackdeser...0a/did_we_get_a_free_character_slot_for_lahn/

Their income is trash from BDO PC atm cause nobody willing to spend money anymore since no pvp content.
    So bring new class, make it sound like you can get a cheap slot but force people to charge more... ez profit. Another cash grab with no content.

13. Zelxski

Maybe their sales are low?

14. Broodex

Broodex PvP Sorceress 61 NA

You can just buy one for like $5 or save Loyaltys.

Never forget - Blizzard charged $15+ in Diablo 3 for the Necromancer *Aka the only Add-On Class / Content they've ever really made*...

Makes >$5(or better yet free ingame loyalty) for a new Class/CharSlot seem all the more reasonable, imo.

15. whosdatdev

Their greed is so painfully obvious, I'd feel dumb if I bought it. It's loyalty time

16. Balau

Never played diablo 3. Do u have to buy weight+inventory slot for the necromancer to be useful?

17. onaco

onaco Musa 62 EU

Eh yeah, it is seen from an airplane. It almost makes you wonder why less and less people are supporting them. And then they bring a new content (lets put it that way) in a form of a new class and expect us to actually pay for it. Christ.

Kauni likes this.
  18. Broodex

Broodex PvP Sorceress 61 NA

Nope, you just need to buy the class so you can use its template and items which afterwards will never change or update since they essentially never add new content.

Aelisah likes this.
  19. shidoxen

Look out world "ChibiShai" created.

20. Aelisah

You don't have to pay anything to play the Shai though. Remove an old char and enjoy her for free - or get loyalties slot. ez Also you'll get new inv slots and weight for just creating her (and then deleting her after the event for all u care ;) )

Buying the slot is literally them enabling for you to have ANOTHER character u can put in whatever you like - they're not disabling you from playing 'their new class'. It's all up to you, you want it all, but willing to give nothing for it :P

Pandatante likes this.