1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No Jail for PK in Arsha

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by reaper25, Aug 9, 2018.

1. reaper25

It seems that you no longer go to jail when you get pked while you have the bandit mark or whatever, on the Arsha server/channel. Where does it say tho?
    Glad this change came trough, about time.

2. fenzz

one of the best changes yet. glad we are getting at least 1 of those from time to time in the midst of all the other crap.

Evil Wood likes this.
  3. Lystra

Lystra IaIatina Wizard 62 EU

If this is really a thing (didn't test myself) then i'm surprised this was not in Patch Notes, probably one of the most demanded things pertaining to Arsha for ages and almost as good change as introduction of the 2 Second HP Potions.

4. Joungf

A PKers dream comes true.

5. ManlyBeard

I'll laugh if it wasn't in the patchnotes caus its bugged atm.

6. AtomicPotato

AtomicPotato DarkKnight 62 EU

A griefs scums nightmare come to true

7. CM Servantes

Community Manager

Greetings,

We just added this to this week's patch notes as it wasn't mentioned:
    Regards.

Assilma, Atron, Irini and 7 others like this.
  8. Shakur

Shakur Musa 62 EU

so now the scumbag/scumbag's friend which still come back after getting killed mutiple times is sent now to jail for beeing a jerk on ashra? that would be a nice addition otherwise you can still get griefed.

Or when you successfully slaughter (how its mentioned in system message) his ass multiple times he has been sent to jail.
    and in order to prevent this grouping stuff you wont be send to jail if you get unfairly killed (coding only for players and not mobs) from mutiple jerks which cant stand a lose and call their guild/friends.

9. Werefox3

Werefox3 WereFox3 Kunoichi 62 EU

this thread should be seen everywhere!!! that is it! incomplete patchnotes!

10. DCoVeR

This change is nice, something good for arsha server. Just do one more change to kill everyone at arsha, even below 50lvl and arsha will be perfect, lets get done with that rhasia griefers !

11. Andaro

Ambassador

but Arsha is for exactly that, full competition with no penalties, you can't really call someone a jerk when you have stepped into the lions den willingly.

This is a good change, and fits the Arsha Channel well, as it should. You could think of it as Muquinn Channel...lol

Smileybones likes this.
  12. Shakur

Shakur Musa 62 EU

sure its a good change but this doesnt prevent people from griefing you on ashra after you killed them multiple times or to call their buddys to 1vsX you. maybe i wrote it wrong but those people should be punished with jail for that behavior.

Edit: thats my experience with ashra so far people dont leave or look for another spot they just come back with more people and try to push you out of the spot.

#12 Shakur, Aug 9, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
  13. Andaro

Ambassador

but that's the point, you are, can, and will probably be briefed on Arsha Channel because it is a full no penalty pure PvP channel. Which means you get *ALL* the aspects of what comes with "pure PvP" including the griefing.

I'm sorry but you can't complain about being briefed by pkers on a pure PvP channel.

Now the "balances of PvP" is a whole nother bullfrog that is neither here nor there on that specific subject matter

14. 2Cents

#millennial_trigger_warning rofl
    They come back to PVP on the PVP SERVER punish them please

15. Dringe

Are you going to the Arsha channel expecting to have a good time farming with no interruptions? If yes, you're doing it wrong.

Evil Wood likes this.
  16. 2Cents

This is a sad change, one of the only remaining reasons to play BDO was going to Arsha and screwing people over by triggering them into PKing so they could be sent to jail.

Where has the griefing dream that PA envisioned gone?

This doesn't work on other server because you can't find any players.

#bring.back.jail
    #griefers.lives.matter

17. Stabby

[​IMG]

18. Shakur

Shakur Musa 62 EU

whats the point if i kill them over and over again? sure i go there for pvp but its boring to stomp the same person over and over again. when someone walks up to me and kills me he deserves the spot until one comes whos better than him thats how it should work in my opinion whats wrong about that? if you want to have pure pvp without farming you could also go to rbf/arena. but teaming up with others so you could finally kill him is cheap and in fact what most of the people do and now were at the same point to stomp 1 player vs X how is that fun if you werent able to do it alone? and the last change prevent this cheap tactic which was just trolling/childish and had nothing to do with good pvp in my opinion.

pve mindset griefer no griefing i guess.

Edit: idk why i even answer to this bs ^^ this "community" is so weird but i guess thats the idea of pve people how pvp should work in a pve grinder gl hf.

#18 Shakur, Aug 10, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
  19. Columba

Good. Another reason for the tough kid pvp wannabees to go to Arsha vs whining about so called “karmabombers “ on other servers.

20. Columba

Hahaha. How are they “griefing you?” How are they reaching into your computer and turning on the flag? Lol smdh.

Smileybones, TarkusBlack and CandyCat like this.